The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was also posting on her stories about “not wanting any ex back” oh bleeping bore off already Yaz! Lockie could message her at 6am “u up” at the end of a two day coke sesh and she would sprint to his hotel room!
She's literally the ultimate mug

Reactions: 4
Wonder if that Angel Bo Stanley will be back this season or if she's been dumped already
Oooh see I haven't watched any new series since the Simms bullied Bobby, but absolutely Ascot was my lockdown guilty pleasure. Seems a huge crossover here, especially with Mia supposedly joining. Might have to catch up 👀

Reactions: 3
Oooh see I haven't watched any new series since the Simms bullied Bobby, but absolutely Ascot was my lockdown guilty pleasure. Seems a huge crossover here, especially with Mia supposedly joining. Might have to catch up 👀
She was only in a couple episodes, they tried to set her up with Diags but there was no chemistry lol

All Yaz does is stare at herself and film herself pointlessly posing at the camera on stories alllll day every day . Bet she’s so boring to be around .
State at herself with so many filters on it looks nothing like her

Wasn’t it a different girl from ascot they tried to pair off with Diags? Her name was Angel not Mia.

Reactions: 4
This is Georgia K as a kid, i was struggling to see a resemblance in Brody to her or Tommy but he’s the image of her with her original features!
Wow good find. Broody does look a lot like her. I wonder if she regrets the nose job.

Reactions: 2
This is Georgia K as a kid, i was struggling to see a resemblance in Brody to her or Tommy but he’s the image of her with her original features!
Awww that’s really sad that you’ve changed your face so much that you’ll never resemble your child.

Reactions: 6
I would imagine so. Obviously she hated her original nose hence why she changed it but I’m sure I read somewhere or heard her say that trolls said she looks like Michael Jackson now and she can’t unsee it. I think she tried to look like Chloe Sims and because Chloe Sims’ face isn’t real either, Georgia has ended up botched 😕

Off topic but, I was surprised at how thick Georgia is. Tommy has to explain what a lot of basic words mean to her and he’s famously uneducated so……

Reactions: 7
I would imagine so. Obviously she hated her original nose hence why she changed it but I’m sure I read somewhere or heard her say that trolls said she looks like Michael Jackson now and she can’t unsee it. I think she tried to look like Chloe Sims and because Chloe Sims’ face isn’t real either, Georgia has ended up botched 😕

Off topic but, I was surprised at how thick Georgia is. Tommy has to explain what a lot of basic words mean to her and he’s famously uneducated so……
What words do you mean? I haven’t watched their series

Still on itvBe Chloe and Elliot drawn out break up at the Essex Strongest Man lol. This is the prettiest Chloe Sims has looked, literally this episode lol. Even with the greasy black rooted yellow hair, it’s her face !! It’s the most natural she’s looked, I wonder does this breakup send her spiralling at the dermatologists with the filler or WHAT goes wrong lol. This episode is only about what 5 or 6 years ago ? But she looks about 18 years older now !!!

Reactions: 5
What words do you mean? I haven’t watched their series
I can’t remember exactly. I just noticed she has to have a lot of things explained to her. I didn’t notice that on Towie.

Still on itvBe Chloe and Elliot drawn out break up at the Essex Strongest Man lol. This is the prettiest Chloe Sims has looked, literally this episode lol. Even with the greasy black rooted yellow hair, it’s her face !! It’s the most natural she’s looked, I wonder does this breakup send her spiralling at the dermatologists with the filler or WHAT goes wrong lol. This episode is only about what 5 or 6 years ago ? But she looks about 18 years older now !!!
It must be a bit older than that as Nellie is still a baby and Arthur is only about 5 now but yeah, she looked like a teenager when she was dating Elliott and she must have been early 30’s.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, she’s ruined herself. Her attitude also stinks. Shocking how her and her two dim sisters get away with murder and complain about the new cast 🙄

Reactions: 6
I saw her and Elliot at a concert years ago when they were together and she looked absolutely stunning

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.