The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I was so shocked!! He does kind of resemble Sam come to think of it 🤣🤣🤣

Who knows what’s going on there? I Suppose everyone is fighting some kind of battle. But too much filler won’t suit him sadly.
No and what I wish he just KNEW was how loved he is by the audience of TOWIE lol like he’s adorable, hilarious and is beautiful without all the filler.
Wish he was brought back and the Dims were dumped !!!! They need to go !!!!!!

Reactions: 9
No and what I wish he just KNEW was how loved he is by the audience of TOWIE lol like he’s adorable, hilarious and is beautiful without all the filler.
I agree.

Chloe s was ok at first but got too big for her boots. Her sisters are just boring.

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what kind of dirt they have on the producers that they're basically running the show now. Chloe thinks she's the Kim Kardashian of the UK. I don't think that many people actually know who she is though unless they've watched the show 😂

Reactions: 14
I know someone has already quoted it but I always feel the need to post the video.

Love it. It gets better each time I watch it.
Arg is me when I witness any drama. Giggling in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd love to know what kind of dirt they have on the producers that they're basically running the show now. Chloe thinks she's the Kim Kardashian of the UK. I don't think that many people actually know who she is though unless they've watched the show 😂
That’s it someone here commented the other day they heard or read the Sims refused to go abroad to shoot the new scenes because they’re unhappy with some of the new cast.

Reminds me of a story from old Man Utd dressing days where Alex Ferguson told David Beckham ‘You’re never bigger than the club!!’.
And the Dims are never bigger than the show lol. Like they DO NOT make the show, the show gives them the life they have. I wish they were dropped because it’s then keeping this show tired and dated !

Reactions: 21
Wonder if that Angel Bo Stanley will be back this season or if she's been dumped already

Chloe Simms has ruined her face . She was pretty before all the botox and fillers .
I've seen Lauren G in the flesh and shes disgraceful looking at alot bigger than her insta pics

Reactions: 1
I find it so weird Yaz and Dani spending so much time together while filming. They literally have noone else do they? Two hangers on.

Yay unfollowd followed and unfollowed Lockie yesterday... and she had a chill nap got last night... she also put a quote up yesterday of never getting with any of her exs but took it down when she followed him again

Chilled night soz

Last edited:
  • Haha
All Yaz does is stare at herself and film herself pointlessly posing at the camera on stories alllll day every day . Bet she’s so boring to be around .

Reactions: 8
The absolute state of Bobby on that celebrity karaoke show last night! I found it upsetting. He was just like a bloated old lush 🙁
Looks so unwell doesn't he? I thought he had had all his fillers dissolved but he looks terrible.

He did some stories on his Insta a few weeks back when he went away with Saffron and he was so drunk and slurring in them and looking all wet and bloated 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
All Yaz does is stare at herself and film herself pointlessly posing at the camera on stories alllll day every day . Bet she’s so boring to be around .
Ambers like that too , I started to warm to her on towie but based on her Instagram she is so self obsessed and doesn't do or say anything interesting

Reactions: 3
👀👀 who’s the married man
girl!!! His names Dudi, a jeweller or whatever in dubai. He was or is still married to a girl called April whose just had his baby and he’s gallivanting around dubai with Mia clubbing and buying her gifts and dinners it’s vile

• Wow
This is the type of tea that I come here for!

girl!!! His names Dudi, a jeweller or whatever in dubai. He was or is still married to a girl called April whose just had his baby and he’s gallivanting around dubai with Mia clubbing and buying her gifts and dinners it’s vile

Yaz not following Lockie.. mustn’t have giving her attention in Dom Rep 👀
She was also posting on her stories about “not wanting any ex back” oh bleeping bore off already Yaz! Lockie could message her at 6am “u up” at the end of a two day coke sesh and she would sprint to his hotel room!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.