The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mean! But really made me laugh! 🤣 Bless the one in the middles Nana, it must of taken her hours crocheting those doilies for her. 🤣
I’ve not seen one scene with these girls in but I’m already sick of them. Really think Towie has had it’s day now 🙈
I was LITERALLY just reading the article, LOOKED AT her on the right and thought she’s photoshopped to death and still looks like a creature !!!!!!!!! Hahahaha
They look terrible. I bet these are the ones the dim Sims are taking issue with as they come as a trio !!! Power trip the Sims

Wow ! I thought those 3 girls were of Asian descent going by their BLATANT photoshopping to change race.
the Kip of these!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Top tier catfishes! I can’t even tell which one is which on the airport to insta pics 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
That honey monster one is a proper moose. I know it's mean to pick holes in people's looks - and I am a supermodel myself - but come on it's like a bulldog in a wig.

Are they even from Essex? I thought they were from Berkshire!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ella and Dan 👀👀 “always wanted a piece” she’s just a quick lay. She’s the next Chole Simms they’ll duck her but never wife her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ella and Dan 👀👀 “always wanted a piece” she’s just a quick lay. She’s the next Chole Simms they’ll duck her but never wife her 🤷‍♀️
Ella really has a very high opinion of herself... all her quotes under her photos .. she really thinks she’s Towie

Reactions: 7
Yeah it was in the daily fail today. Amber's fuming. I don't see the appeal in Dan. He's got hair like a carpet. And he's exceptionally boring.
Oh yeah just read it after seeing this , what a creep he is if it's true and it's not like he hasn't done it before

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was in the daily fail today. Amber's fuming. I don't see the appeal in Dan. He's got hair like a carpet. And he's exceptionally boring.
Amber's been posting and tagging Dan like normal as if nothing has gone on I'm confused lol

Reactions: 2
Dan is just not the catch Amber thinks he is. Dan is a catch to someone like Ella who is young and naive and doesn’t know yet (or at least isn’t looking yet) for a man with something about himself.
Dan must be early to mid 30s now. He has AT BEST ten decent years of looks ahead of him, once they go he’s fucked. Like he needs to just grow up now, running around chasing young one’s in their late teens / early 20s at his age is pathetic, especially when he is in a relationship.
I think he’s such a joke. TOWIE is all he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dan is just not the catch Amber thinks he is. Dan is a catch to someone like Ella who is young and naive and doesn’t know yet (or at least isn’t looking yet) for a man with something about himself.
Dan must be early to mid 30s now. He has AT BEST ten decent years of looks ahead of him, once they go he’s fucked. Like he needs to just grow up now, running around chasing young one’s in their late teens / early 20s at his age is pathetic, especially when he is in a relationship.
I think he’s such a joke. TOWIE is all he has.
I feel like her staying with someone like Dan everything will always be a push or having to bully him. She is bound to always be insecure in the back of her mind too and wonder if he’s going to cheat or leave her. I can’t see him wanting to get married or even wanting kids unless Amber bullies him into it. The people he surrounds himself with are just as childish too and seem to take the piss out of him whenever he commits to anything, it’s like when is it time to finally grow up ffs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.