The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone has already quoted it but I always feel the need to post the video.

Love it. It gets better each time I watch it.
The way Bobby is nodding his head agreeing like he’s listening to a Karen go off in store 🤣
Gemmas old skool cockney fishwife patter is so funny - like Danny dyer in a kaftan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way Bobby is nodding his head agreeing like he’s listening to a Karen go off in store 🤣
Gemmas old skool cockney fishwife patter is so funny - like Danny dyer in a kaftan
I just remembered when she called Vas an "A list Ponce" and I'm sat here cackling like a hyena

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She got filler in it she.. vogue aesthetics where she gets her face done have an Instagram post on it
Most the insta girls get filler around implants because they can’t hold the fat long enough . Chloe Saxon is forever getting filler around her implants because she’s naturally so skinny . They have the bbl and implants but can’t hold the fat . I think that’s what chloes done tbh . No way that bum is real , it doesn’t move like a bum cheek lol

Reactions: 5
She got bum implants on the show years ago
No she had a few BBL’s which is different and is just fat transfer and her bum still didn’t look big .. I agree her butt looks different like she’s def had implants

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what's funnier, that scene or the Danny Dyer in a kaftan line!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dani and Ella fighting on the Daily Mail.
Buzzzzzzzing !!!!!

ANYONE who gives that Ella the time of day is a head. It was so obvious she was using Dani at Christmas time for an excuse to be featured back on the show lol

Reactions: 9
Buzzzzzzzing !!!!!

ANYONE who gives that Ella the time of day is a head. It was so obvious she was using Dani at Christmas time for an excuse to be featured back on the show lol
They’re filming together now.. but Ella seems like a nasty spoilt little witch

Reactions: 5
Buzzzzzzzing !!!!!

Who’s Ella gonna be friends with, the sims are gone, she lost chloe B, Joey and Kelsey, now falling out with her new bffs 🥴

Reactions: 3
Did anyone ever watch Demi Sims on ex in the city? She comes off even more stupid than she does on the show 😭 she is thick as tit . She’s talking about her two new tattoos and she’s had ‘pretty poison’ and ‘angel energy’ written on both hands and the woman she’s on the date with is asking what they mean and she’s like ‘I don’t know I got them off the internet’ 🤣😭 imagine having such bollox put on your body

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know who Elma is dating? She was so coy about it in her preview so I assume it's a TOWIE bloke

Reactions: 1
Why have they waited so long to release this series .. I thought at first they were going to be starting fresh and scrapping all the Dominican Republic scenes because of yaz but it looks like they are showing it all so I wonder why they’ve waited so long?

Reactions: 6
Why have they waited so long to release this series .. I thought at first they were going to be starting fresh and scrapping all the Dominican Republic scenes because of yaz but it looks like they are showing it all so I wonder why they’ve waited so long?
They’re filming differently this time. Instead of continuing to film throughout it’s all being filmed before it airs. That’s probably why it’s been so long

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.