The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned it on here about the Dan and Ella thing , can't remember the story now but it was in the sun and Amber was moaning about how the press lies, I think its going to be a storyline on TOWIE

Reactions: 4
A good part of my day is sometimes taken up by the thought that Ricky and Lewis Bloor didn't like each other much on the series but both ended up shagging Marnie from Geordie Shore at one point or another.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They all start morphing into the same person , Chloe Brockett put a pic on her stories the other and I swear she looked so much like Frankie in it, just angle she was at made her look different but if someone said it was Frankie I would have believe them

Reactions: 5
They all start morphing into the same person , Chloe Brockett put a pic on her stories the other and I swear she looked so much like Frankie in it, just angle she was at made her look different but if someone said it was Frankie I would have believe them
Chloe Brockett has terrible filler migration going on at the minute. She’d look so much better with it all removed.
I see her and Kelsey are away together presently. I always disliked Kelsey way more than Ella because Ella was just this new hanger on when they all joined TOWIE, Kelsey was Chloe Bs childhood best mate and how fuckin QUICK she turned on Chloe was unforgivable.

Reactions: 10
I’m devastated for Lauren, what a horrible few weeks she’s had and she hadn’t had the best life up until then either. I’m no fan and she’s certainly made her mistakes but I wouldn’t wish what she’s going through on anyone. I really hope she has real people that love her to help her through all of this

Reactions: 20
I really feel for Lauren right now , this year has been absolutely awful for her . Charg is a dick for raising his hand to her . No excuse for it at all . So sad to hear how the baby passed as well . Thoughts with Lauren.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.