The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this is the case. Yes she was brought in by Pete but then Megan brought in amber and then Chloe and Courtney
Chloe and Courtney were there before Megan..just Googled .. they joined feb2016 Megan joined March

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m sure Chloe M and Courtney were there first. The 2 x C‘s we’re getting hassle from the other girls and Megan joined them at some 20s party (that was the big reveal). Then it was also revealed that Megan was dating Pete.

Thats the scenario I have in my head and how I remember it unfolding!

Reactions: 19
I’m sure Chloe M and Courtney were there first. The 2 x C‘s we’re getting hassle from the other girls and Megan joined them at some 20s party (that was the big reveal). Then it was also revealed that Megan was dating Pete.

Thats the scenario I have in my head and how I remember it unfolding!
Pete brought Megan to the party as his guest
I remember a divide. Megan, Chloe and Courtney on one side and the Sims followers on the other

Reactions: 7
I remember a divide. Megan, Chloe and Courtney on one side and the Sims followers on the other
Yes, because Lockie had apparently flirted with Courtney in Marbs or something? Then Danielle & Chloe Sims / Georgia etc were on the warpath gunning for Courtney and Chloe M.

Reactions: 9
Could it be these two? They were broke up before the series started filming again, if they’re engaged that quick especially after already breaking up in that time they are deluded 😂 did anyone see her post about their matching tattoos? She said it’s something they’ve both wanted ‘for so long’ .. you’ve both been together 2 mins 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It can only really be Amber and Dan or Amy and Whatshisface they're the only couples left lol

It can only really be Amber and Dan or Amy and Whatshisface they're the only couples left lol
I think Amber would want some big deal made (in competition with Kate and Rio haha) and would want it announced on her own social media .. I think Amy is more tacky and would have it announced on towie instead so it makes me think it’s her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its that Jason (Saffrons Dad?) Whoes engaged , saffron was tagged in a story and shared it and whoever story it was said "newly engaged Jase"

Reactions: 3
Could it be these two? They were broke up before the series started filming again, if they’re engaged that quick especially after already breaking up in that time they are deluded 😂 did anyone see her post about their matching tattoos? She said it’s something they’ve both wanted ‘for so long’ .. you’ve both been together 2 mins 🤣
She said at Chloe’s Sims birthday last November she had only just met him and then they celebrated their one year anniversary in June.. she only broke up with your man Tim in the july according to the media… maybe he’s as dopey as her …

I think its that Jason (Saffrons Dad?) Whoes engaged , saffron was tagged in a story and shared it and whoever story it was said "newly engaged Jase"
Her mum is there at the engagement party to someone else 🙈🙈

She said at Chloe’s Sims birthday last November she had only just met him and then they celebrated their one year anniversary in June.. she only broke up with your man Tim in the july according to the media… maybe he’s as dopey as her …
EXACTLY! 👏🏻 none of it makes sense . It’s like they’ve just made up this lie and expected people not to click on 😂 The girl is off her head and in no way has ever put her kids first. Desperate for a family unit and doesn’t care who it’s with , it’s actually sad . No wonder her sons dad doesn’t let her profit off of him and exploit him because he probably saw how she really is and how she is with polly and thought ‘duck that’ .

Pete brought Megan to the party as his guest
Ah yeh I remember this, Chloe & Courtney were there first, then Megan came as Pete's guest to that party, then Megan brought Amber in when they were in Tenerife, after Megan & Chloe fell out. The whole 'shhuuushhh' thing with Amber & Chloe happened.... then they all made up and 'girl band' were back together. 😬 I was obviously far too invested in this :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I do think Megan just seems to look down on them now.

Reactions: 10
Ah yeh I remember this, Chloe & Courtney were there first, then Megan came as Pete's guest to that party, then Megan brought Amber in when they were in Tenerife, after Megan & Chloe fell out. The whole 'shhuuushhh' thing with Amber & Chloe happened.... then they all made up and 'girl band' were back together. 😬 I was obviously far too invested in this :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I do think Megan just seems to look down on them now.
Ah yeah that’s right. Megan brought Amber in and they fell out over the Jamie and Dan situation I think didn’t they

Reactions: 2

Her mum is there at the engagement party to someone else 🙈🙈
Is that her Mum with dark hair blue/turqouisey dress? If you watch that Jordans story he deffo says newly engaged Jase 🤷‍♀️😆 TOWIE is tagged in the stories of the bbq too , not sure why, I think if it was one of the cast they would do a big announcement before subtle hints on a story like that

Tbh I didn't even look for the engagement, I looked at her stories after someone mentioned Chloe Brockett all over them

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen this 🥲
Really puts me off getting fillers
She looks old and scary
Do you all remember in one of the early series One of the girls had a Botox party at one of their houses and Lauren Pope was insistent that she had nothing done and Had never had Botox 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was hoping ella would clarify. If she was touched inappropriately then that’s a sexual assault. If it that was the case why didn’t she report it? 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.