The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the daily mail keep saying Lauren was “attacked”. Is it because he hasn’t been convicted yet?
I would think so yes. In the absence of a conviction, any publication reporting allegations as fact leave themselves open to libel proceedings which are expensive and lengthy and easily avoided by including “allegedly”, quotation marks etc

Reactions: 4
I would think so yes. In the absence of a conviction, any publication reporting allegations as fact leave themselves open to libel proceedings which are expensive and lengthy and easily avoided by including “allegedly”, quotation marks etc
I get it now. Like when they photo someone with a ‘suspicious white substance’ but can’t say what it is even though everyone knows

Reactions: 5
Anyone else sick of hearing Amber on the advert talking about heat , strawberry daiquiris and drama 😅 (can't remember the exact sentence)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gatsby ‘I’m not in til ep 3 so be patient’ duck off no one cares 😂 He genuinely thinks he’s the main character
B1D8708F-A41C-4B56-AF07-0733F68A0F2C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No but I'd love to know cos it seems like Megan has also fallen out with Madison who was part of their gang as well
I think Megan got too big for her boots and thought she’d be a worldwide success by now… seems to only hang around with her younger sister and her pals…

Reactions: 11
To be fair I think it’s harder to imagine why wouldn’t fall out with her. She came across as so aggressive and argumentative!

Reactions: 11
Saff all Over Chloe Brockett at the launch party last night… you’d easily know the sims have left and she really has no one to cling to …Amy her only friend and she has her fella with her now

Reactions: 9
No but I'd love to know cos it seems like Megan has also fallen out with Madison who was part of their gang as well
And Chloe Meadows, Courtney, just about everyone she brought up with her. I always had the impression these lot used her for fame then ditched her when they got what they wanted? Just something I’ve always speculated

Reactions: 5
And Chloe Meadows, Courtney, just about everyone she brought up with her. I always had the impression these lot used her for fame then ditched her when they got what they wanted? Just something I’ve always speculated
I really would love to know what happened with that whole group!!

Reactions: 4
Chloe and Courtney were in Towie before Megan .. she was brought in because she was dating Pete

Ella in todays mail online accusing Dan of inappropriate behaviour
Didn’t she accuse Chloe Meadows of fancying Roman a while back … she loves the limelight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.