The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has old TOWIE gone off ITV Hub or is mine having a funny 5 minutes? I’m poorly and wanted to binge watch some but it says it’s not available?

Reactions: 1
Has old TOWIE gone off ITV Hub or is mine having a funny 5 minutes? I’m poorly and wanted to binge watch some but it says it’s not available?
All the seasons are on Britbox too and think you get a 7 day free trial

All the seasons are on Britbox too and think you get a 7 day free trial
I’m wondering I’ve they’ve moved them over to get money as they were free on ITV Hub. I’ll have to watch MAFS instead!

I’m wondering I’ve they’ve moved them over to get money as they were free on ITV Hub. I’ll have to watch MAFS instead!
Hmm they have moved a lot of stuff over there I only pay for it coz it's ad free adverts irritate the life out of me haha

Reactions: 4
Amy Childs and her bf have gotten matching tattoos. It'll be over soon no doubt and she'll be left with it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Amy Childs and her bf have gotten matching tattoos. It'll be over soon no doubt and she'll be left with it
She is honestly a moron . I listened to her on Vicky pattisons podcast (randomly) and she was talking about how everyone says she doesn’t love her son as much as polly.. She said her and richys dad decided to keep him off social media and out of the spotlight for his protection but then she didn’t explain why it’s ok for polly 😂 and kept saying she’s going to be Kris Jenner and saying how amazing polly is and all her activities 😴 no mention of richys activities or no mention of him rest of the two eps 😂 .. kept saying how she’s dying to get married to her boyfriend , just calm down Amy ffs making out he’s the love of her life , she was literally living with another man just last year who she said the same about!

Reactions: 13
She is honestly a moron . I listened to her on Vicky pattisons podcast (randomly) and she was talking about how everyone says she doesn’t love her son as much as polly.. She said her and richys dad decided to keep him off social media and out of the spotlight for his protection but then she didn’t explain why it’s ok for polly 😂 and kept saying she’s going to be Kris Jenner and saying how amazing polly is and all her activities 😴 no mention of richys activities or no mention of him rest of the two eps 😂 .. kept saying how she’s dying to get married to her boyfriend , just calm down Amy ffs making out he’s the love of her life , she was literally living with another man just last year who she said the same about!
A few celebs I follow keep their kids out the media, but they still speak about them, or post a pic covering their faces. Rob Beckett, for example, he doesn’t even say his kids names but has podcast about parenting etc. Amy just uses that as an excuse. She never mentions her little boy, ever. If you didn’t really know who she was and only started following her recently you wouldn’t even know she had another child!

Reactions: 9
Amy tries to make herself look like a good parent by not posting him but like others have said if it was for protection she would do the same for Polly , she's even been on bloody TOWIE!! It's very clear that it's the Fathers decision and she is just going along with it

Reactions: 12
Amy tries to make herself look like a good parent by not posting him but like others have said if it was for protection she would do the same for Polly , she's even been on bloody TOWIE!! It's very clear that it's the Fathers decision and she is just going along with it
Agreed! Sorry but I don’t see her as a good parent at all she milked polly for all she’s worth so far since she was pregnant she did all the pregnancy ads and deals and since she’s been born has used her in everything and exploited her in my opinion, she’s also had about 5 diff men in her life (that we’re aware of!) and four diff men live with her at least in her short little life. Also her new boyfriend could be the loveliest guy ever but it’s so inappropriate how quick he’s got close to polly . Even photos I’ve seen of billy and polly are inappropriate considering how long they’ve known each other. People have no sense . Maybe I’m ott about it but I hate when people bring diff men around their children .

Reactions: 13
It’s definitely his dad who doesn’t want him in the public eye. The only reason we know his name is because she slipped up on Loose Women or one of those shows. If it was solely her choice I think she would post him as well as she does Polly.

She celebrated her 1st anniversary with him on 10 of June but on episodes on itvbe now she’s at Chloe sims party in November saying she’s only with him a short time .. definitely an overlap with him and the last ex ..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She celebrated her 1st anniversary with him on 10 of June but on episodes on itvbe now she’s at Chloe sims party in November saying she’s only with him a short time .. definitely an overlap with him and the last ex ..
The anniversary thing is such a lie . They haven’t even been together a year 😭 I don’t know why they have made it up it’s so strange .. unless like u say she was cheating .. but after being single she kept saying she was ready to meet someone . It’s baffled me

Reactions: 3
Amy must have signed a legal agreement to not have her son in public eye or something . She sees polly as a cash cow and it’s so sad . Polly shouldn’t be exposed online and on tv at such a young age but o guess all the Towie lot will do anything for a few quid ...even selling their kids souls to media .

Reactions: 8
Dreadful make up and always looked awful on tv with dreadful brows on tv, compared to insta pics

Amy must have signed a legal agreement to not have her son in public eye or something . She sees polly as a cash cow and it’s so sad . Polly shouldn’t be exposed online and on tv at such a young age but o guess all the Towie lot will do anything for a few quid ...even selling their kids souls to media .
She genuinely acts like she has one child

Reactions: 5
I feel like back in the day, and really until she came back again, Amy was the epitome of Towie. She was the one character everyone remembers, and I feel like she didn't do herself any favours coming back.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chloe Sims has put on her Instagram that she’s going to be engaged this time next year! Wonder who the lucky fella will be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chloe Sims has put on her Instagram that she’s going to be engaged this time next year! Wonder who the lucky fella will be 😂
She’s due to be engaged again? It’s a good job she’s not holding her breath for a ring 😂

New series starts Sunday 21st August!! I know it’s a load of shite but I don’t care! I can’t wait!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.