The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am currently watching S11 Ep12 and Carol's 'poem' when Jess is moving out is outstanding. Carol for Poet Laureate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off course safforn is there with her big wooden spoon stirring it saying 'theres a rumour' remind me why is she on there again apart from failing to be a poundshop Gemma

Reactions: 6
Saff in sheesh with Chloe Brockett and Gatsby the arch enemy’s ... her tune will change she no longer has the Dim poison Sims

Reactions: 8
I'll rip that cheap wig off yer 'ead is a classic moment. And when he calls her Vanessa Feltz 😂
You're going over there eating egg salads and I'm bleeping DEVASTATED :ROFLMAO: (when talking about Gemma going to Harry's for a BBQ when he cheated)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching the old eps on itvbe now. Series 16.
Georgia look ls so much better. Not just because its pre Brody or anything but she just looks better. Her surgery wasnt necessary.

Reactions: 13
Watching the old eps on itvbe now. Series 16.
Georgia look ls so much better. Not just because its pre Brody or anything but she just looks better. Her surgery wasnt necessary.
Nose job was the worst thing she could have done it makes her whole face look like it’s collapsed

Reactions: 21
You're going over there eating egg salads and I'm bleeping DEVASTATED :ROFLMAO: (when talking about Gemma going to Harry's for a BBQ when he cheated)
When he got mad at Harry
You wanna have sunday dinner and cut my beef?
Shame on you, Harry.
Shame on you 😂
Bobby’s a legend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When he got mad at Harry
You wanna have sunday dinner and cut my beef?
Shame on you, Harry.
Shame on you 😂
Bobby’s a legend
He is. Seems to be a shadow of his former self nowadays though. Not sure when that change happened, but I definitely feel like he hasn’t got that spark like he used to have.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have Dan Edgar and Amber split? Just being nosy on insta and they are no longer liking/commenting on each other’s posts or on stories together?

Reactions: 8
I literally looked at that and thought the same 🤣 she always seems to be filming with the girls too not him

Reactions: 4
Not heard anything but just had a nosey , how different does Amber look in the pic on his grid , the latest one of them both together

Reactions: 3
I think there's a storyline about Ella and Dan on the new series so they're probably trying to make it seem like they've split for drama🤣

Edit: nevermind this was two days ago
I’ll help the daily fail out.. look as loved up as ever look as dull as ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.