The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see diags story earlier? I’m not sure but I think maybe Fran Parman was sitting opposite him? And later he was definitely in a car with Mia

Did anyone see diags story earlier? I’m not sure but I think maybe Fran Parman was sitting opposite him? And later he was definitely in a car with Mia
I've just watched it and couldn't see Fran. Would actually be nice if they got back together they were good together I thought, just immature at the time.

Reactions: 3
I've just watched it and couldn't see Fran. Would actually be nice if they got back together they were good together I thought, just immature at the time.
I do think they were good together and as immature as she was back then I always thought she could do better

Reactions: 1
Fran can 100% do better. He was a complete dick to her in that post lockdown scene. She's beautiful and actually has a personality and to quote mario from season 4 "Diags is one of the ugliest bastards I've ever seen"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just looked again and that part of the story has gone. Could be totally wrong but it really looked like her!

What’s with all the Towie ladies, Jess, Lucy and Mamf having babies but not giving the names? Is it a thing?

Reactions: 1
Fran can 100% do better. He was a complete dick to her in that post lockdown scene. She's beautiful and actually has a personality and to quote mario from season 4 "Diags is one of the ugliest bastards I've ever seen"
I thought Fran was abusive to Diags. I can’t see why people think she’s sweet, she was always pissed telling people to duck off and leaving Diags to finish the fight for her.

Reactions: 23
I thought Fran was abusive to Diags. I can’t see why people think she’s sweet, she was always pissed telling people to duck off and leaving Diags to finish the fight for her.
This is what I read too! Apparently she’s really mean I don’t like her at all for some reason 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh I was never under any illusion that she's sweet, she was like a rabid Pitbull at times 😂 but I appreciated her telling it how it was rather than being bitchy and two-faced. Same with Megan McKenna, not a huge fan but refreshing to see.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what annoys me about Diags actually? So I think he seems alright and I like it when he's hanging about with the likes of Courntey, he seems really close to Dan and Amber yet the minute he's with Chloe Witch Sims he will sit and laugh at her little digs about them and suck up her arse. I don't get why he's so eager to please her he's much more likable and entertaining around literally anyone other than the Sims.

Reactions: 20
in the early episodes with her Tom / Diags triangle I thought oh wow she’s so pretty. Im watching on classic TOWIE daily on itvBe lol, I was first introduced to her in that horrific white dress about a year ago when she randomly showed up on TOWIE.
Anyway on the earlier episodes I thought she was so pretty. About 8 episodes in she’s got these like bulbous hamster cheeks with a dead angular jaw that always seems to be swinging. She always looks DIRTY like greasy and unwashed and she genuinely has the look of someone homeless.
She always seems to be drunk or Leary and argumentative with everyone. She’s horrible.

Reactions: 6
Leary. That’s the perfect word for her. I thought she was vile. The only time I’ve agreed with Lewis Bleugh on anything.

Do you know what annoys me about Diags actually? So I think he seems alright and I like it when he's hanging about with the likes of Courntey, he seems really close to Dan and Amber yet the minute he's with Chloe Witch Sims he will sit and laugh at her little digs about them and suck up her arse. I don't get why he's so eager to please her he's much more likable and entertaining around literally anyone other than the Sims.
I think that’s down to him being so close to Joey, and with her being a parent figure to Joey meaning she always has his loyalty. I agree he could have her back without getting involved in their venom though.

Reactions: 5
Why does saffron always wear a pair of pyjamas to go out in? She looks mad!
It genuinely reminds me of something the GC would do . She copies her with everything! Also how tf is saffron still on this show??? Is she sucking a producer off or something 🤣 she’s got no storyline of her own and all she does is hang around like a bad smell or tit stir

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It genuinely reminds me of something the GC would do . She copies her with everything! Also how tf is saffron still on this show??? Is she sucking a producer off or something 🤣 she’s got no storyline of her own and all she does is hang around like a bad smell or tit stir
I remember when Harry called her a leech and she went absolutely mental, like he'd wished her family dead or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.