The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the only one that gave as almost good as she got was Ricky's mum Jan (think that's what she was called) and that supermarket scene where Jan said well you never really liked him anyway did you and carol stood there open mouthed before she could regain her power of speech 😂 but that's me
Omg Jan was hilarious! 😂 I didn't like Ricky at all and he was a complete mummy's boy but she tore a strip off Carol 😂 and then Leah Wright got involved as well for some reason. I think it was the GC herself who said "you don't mess with Jan Rayment...she's summin else"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg Jan was hilarious! 😂 I didn't like Ricky at all and he was a complete mummy's boy but she tore a strip off Carol 😂 and then Leah Wright got involved as well for some reason. I think it was the GC herself who said "you don't mess with Jan Rayment...she's summin else"
No I wasn't a fan but I'm glad he took himself out the wrong family when he did I get it wasn't the best circumstances they ended but she was an absolute dragon god love her hahahahaha

Reactions: 5
Wtf it’s all mad how insensitive they all are . Harry’s cringe ‘oioi’ comment . I really hope Yaz is ok she seems to have just been forgot about by them all 🥺 Lockie doesn’t seem to give a tit. Too busy trying to get likes and being ‘summer ready’ .
Wow. Part of me thought he’d be devastated 🙁

Reactions: 8
Wtf it’s all mad how insensitive they all are . Harry’s cringe ‘oioi’ comment . I really hope Yaz is ok she seems to have just been forgot about by them all 🥺 Lockie doesn’t seem to give a tit. Too busy trying to get likes and being ‘summer ready’ .
And Ella her bestie .. shown off all her presents..

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know when TOWIE is back? They filmed ages ago now and it used to be quite a quick turn around

Reactions: 6
And he looks a pure clip!

In the older series of TOWIE (I’m on series 16 presently lol) Denise Van Outen makes a point of saying everything in the episode has been filmed in the past few days.
I think the episodes are so much more real this way, it’s fast paced and storylines authentic. When something happened it was shown on TV so quick so storylines kept with traction as they’d see it on TV, react, fallout etc.

The current series has been filming for about 4 weeks now. Like come on, it’s not fuckin Corrie !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's a bellend.

In the older series of TOWIE (I’m on series 16 presently lol) Denise Van Outen makes a point of saying everything in the episode has been filmed in the past few days.
I think the episodes are so much more real this way, it’s fast paced and storylines authentic. When something happened it was shown on TV so quick so storylines kept with traction as they’d see it on TV, react, fallout etc.

The current series has been filming for about 4 weeks now. Like come on, it’s not fuckin Corrie !!!!!
Yeah the first so many series I can remember would be shown like 2-3 days after filming! It was more real. I wonder why they changed it so much 🥴

Reactions: 7
To add, am I missing something with Danni and Lockie ?
On series 17 now lol can you tell I’m on annual leave. But I’ve always been led to believe that he was a dog and treated her like tit etc. but every episode I’ve seen so far they’ve been even stevens to me on any bits of negativity within the relationship. But she is however UNWILLING to let the relationship end, even though it has ended !!!!!!
Everything from Verity now to Courtney Green, Danielle is an absolute spiteful and possessive witch. Make such a dog dig to Pete that she can have Lockie back whenever she wants, and then screaming crying at Pete when he said she wasn’t being nice.

She’s actually a fuckin horror and an emotional manipulator. I think he’s far better off away from her but I really think she’s destroyed relationships for him moving forward. This is why he is the way he is in any relationship now.

Reactions: 11
Watched a clip on tiktok earlier from when Courtney green and Chloe meadows I think (I lose track - there's too many Chloe's 😡) were first in it with Megan McKenna. Chloe was super Essex accent, in the series before they got kicked off, lol, she sounded like she was putting on a weird etiquette school voice. I wonder who she's trying to fool?

Reactions: 4
Is Chloe off her fuckin face on coke at that 200th episode ??
Makeup smeared all over face, lips lopsided like she’s having a stroke. And screaming and pointing at Megan Mc Kenna giving out that Megan is Lairy and pointing at her hahaha.
How have I never seen this episode before.
This is Chloe’s decline. This is her car crash behaviour at its finest.

Reactions: 10
Is Chloe off her fuckin face on coke at that 200th episode ??
Makeup smeared all over face, lips lopsided like she’s having a stroke. And screaming and pointing at Megan Mc Kenna giving out that Megan is Lairy and pointing at her hahaha.
How have I never seen this episode before.
This is Chloe’s decline. This is her car crash behaviour at its finest.
Was that when she kept screaming "bandwagon" over and over again for no reason??! she was SUCH an embarrassment in that episode, awful woman (Couldn't find the clip on youtube for some reason)

Reactions: 6
Just seen in the towie insta page that chloe sims is calling it a day…
Oh MY GOD JUST SEEN IT !!!!!!!

About fuckin time !!!!! Less story lines now for her dry sisters. They’ll be let go soon enough !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.