The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure if it was inappropriate like in a creepy way where Ella felt uncomfortable then itv/producers etc would step in and not make it a storyline, before people say they wouldn't care , then in the early series I would agree but these days they have to be careful and take things seriously , obviously you never know the true person from TV show but in my opinion although he's not exactly been faithful in the past, I can't see Dan being inappropriate.

Suppose we will just have to see how the storyline plays out

Reactions: 8
I'm sure if it was inappropriate like in a creepy way where Ella felt uncomfortable then itv/producers etc would step in and not make it a storyline, before people say they wouldn't care , then in the early series I would agree but these days they have to be careful and take things seriously , obviously you never know the true person from TV show but in my opinion although he's not exactly been faithful in the past, I can't see Dan being inappropriate.

Suppose we will just have to see how the storyline plays out
It wasn’t the touching inappropriately she was condemning it was him having a girlfriend.. it was juicy gossip to her friends ..she’s more or less said to the press he touched her in appropriately but really it’s just her thinking he wants a bit of her.. I’ve seen in another interview with the 3 of them Dani Junaid and her she’s still saying Dan Edgar wants her .. this is all for headlines with Ella and to bring her followers up

Reactions: 4
It wasn’t the touching inappropriately she was condemning it was him having a girlfriend.. it was juicy gossip to her friends ..she’s more or less said to the press he touched her in appropriately but really it’s just her thinking he wants a bit of her.. I’ve seen in another interview with the 3 of them Dani Junaid and her she’s still saying Dan Edgar wants her .. this is all for headlines with Ella and to bring her followers up
Well I mean "without consent"

Also to add I agree its for a storyline , I've never been a big fan of Amber but they will make her out to be a mug for sticking by him when it's likely it's been exaggerated

Reactions: 6
Do you think Amber hasn't been posting pics with Dan etc to add to the drama and try make people watch the new series to see if they're still together lol.

Reactions: 4
Elliot Wright is having the "worst year of his life", so bad he has to do a feature in Fabulous mag 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No I don’t think she did. Apparently she has denied arguing with him in the club before the accident and his mum doesn’t believe her.

Reactions: 3
Ella retracting what she said.. by no means is it nice for his girlfriend to hear he allegedly put his hands on someone’s waist but touching inappropriately is a different ballgame ..
Ella reminds me of Katie Price back in her kiss and tell days! Can make a huge story out of absolutely bugger all 🤣 KP had a whole chapter in the 18th edition of her autobiographies about David Beckham squeezing her hand… squeezing her hand!!! 🤣
I’m not saying Dan Edgar hasn’t got form or even potential to be a dirty dog but I just don’t believe any of this 🙈 The girl just screams attention seeker to me. Can imagine she bowled over laying the flirting on with a trowel and he did something like place his hand on her waist as he swerved her!
And on the note of who she reminds me of I would say what Lauren Goodger was like in the first few series. Entitled, arrogant and deluded. Someone once told her she was attractive and now she believes she is the most desirable woman on the planet! Get over yourself babe, everyone else has!

Reactions: 15
Currently watching S13 on BritBox, I am very tempted to ff through all of Mallet's and Fran's scenes.

Weren't Chloe M and Courtney binned off in an earlier season? I cannot recall why they returned? As for the Dan Edgar 'incident' - it sounds odd.

Loads of them were cut 1 or 2 seasons back, including Ella, Chloe and Courtney but they’ve brought them all back along with loads of new people by the looks of it.
I can’t stand Ella wish she wasn’t coming back 😅

Reactions: 10
Loads of them were cut 1 or 2 seasons back, including Ella, Chloe and Courtney but they’ve brought them all back along with loads of new people by the looks of it.
I can’t stand Ella wish she wasn’t coming back 😅
I guess that their replacements were even more offensive or dull than C&C?

• Haha
Ella really seems so bitchy and like she loves to cause misery and drama!! See loads about her not being able to keep friends

Reactions: 17
Ella is a A-class attention seeking bleep and comes a across as a complete beg. She’s the type to go to a bar where all the footballers hang to just be seen. Kelsey looks like like human Ken doll thing and was a boring, dull witch in towie. They need to bring back Kirk so he can tell shag Ella and bin her off and be mean.

That Mia ex’s Henry always likes Ella’s pictures and last I heard she was trying to get it on with Alfie Best.. just a tart

Apparently she is only 30!
She tried it on with Lockie when he was drunk and was fumming he went back with Chole and him and Chole had sex on more then 1 occasion. Franki Simms has slept with Jon Clarke numerous times and he binned her off.

Fearne also kicked of with Greg Shepard in a bar for been all over young girls and inviting them to his table to drink.

Ella is a A-class attention seeking bleep and comes a across as a complete beg. She’s the type to go to a bar where all the footballers hang to just be seen. Kelsey looks like like human Ken doll thing and was a boring, dull witch in towie. They need to bring back Kirk so he can tell shag Ella and bin her off and be mean.

That Mia ex’s Henry always likes Ella’s pictures and last I heard she was trying to get it on with Alfie Best.. just a tart

She tried it on with Lockie when he was drunk and was fumming he went back with Chole and him and Chole had sex on more then 1 occasion. Franki Simms has slept with Jon Clarke numerous times and he binned her off.

Fearne also kicked of with Greg Shepard in a bar for been all over young girls and inviting them to his table to drink.
Sam moved out of the area because her partner suddenly started getting more well
known and wanted him out of the scene as she was worried about females trying it on with him and she’s super possessive and runs his Instagram account. Comes across as thick but used to deal drugs and be on sessions a lot.

Kady and Myles spilt because he was messaging other women and also they had very aggressive physical fights and he spat in her face. He’s a nasty piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Sam moved out of the area because her partner suddenly started getting more well
known and wanted him out of the scene as she was worried about females trying it on with him and she’s super possessive and runs his Instagram account. Comes across as thick but used to deal drugs and be on sessions a lot.

Kady and Myles spilt because he was messaging other women and also they had very aggressive physical fights and he spat in her face. He’s a nasty piece of work.
Oooh sis this tea is SCALDING ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.