The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now been sanctified since her marriage to Rio F and the birth of Brie. Hurrah for her.

I cannot add much more to the discussion around Ep1 but I agree that Saffron looks way older than 30 - I thought that she was a contemporary of the GC's? Why is that dicksplash Harry 'Shuttttupppp!!' Der Brainbridge back?

Why did Elma(?) borrow Dierdre Barlow's 1980s specs?
Can’t STAND Harry 🤢🤮 utterly pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ella put up💣🫣 emoji under the preview of her walking in next week on the Towie page … does she not realise the fallout from these allegations… dont mind Dan and Ambers relationship but the touching inappropriately remarks and then just retracting them and saying it was blown out of proportion…is she so caught up in her spoilt princess little world that she doesn’t understand there could be a lawsuit against the paper and it all boils down to her
No idea why they let her back

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he looked guilty .. he didn’t look interested until she said he was touching her… that was halfway through voicenote… I don’t think he expected what came out
But when the producers told them to miss the night out and get in the hot tub to talk about how strong they are as a couple and how nothing can change that they must have known something was about to drop 🤣

Reactions: 7
Chloe M’s nose… she needs to stop now before she goes too far. Also, think they should drop the M just to really push the point Chloe S has gone. Haven’t missed the Sims at all. Hope this is the end of their time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Harry is vile with his comments saying women smell like fish. Misogyny is ok then. He stinks! Imagine the uproar if someone said something homophobic to him.

Reactions: 29
Chloe M’s nose… she needs to stop now before she goes too far. Also, think they should drop the M just to really push the point Chloe S has gone. Haven’t missed the Sims at all. Hope this is the end of their time!
Has Courtney done something to her nose? Because I thought hers looked odd

edit- she did ages ago

Reactions: 3
I think it’s because of Chloe Brockett they still use the M

Reactions: 1
Oh, I didn't notice anything about Chloe M's nose. I thought she was one of a few that hadn't had any plastic surgery or fillers. Although, I just remembered she had a breast reduction, but I think that was more for backache instead of aesthetics.

Reactions: 2
I just watched ep1, why do I do it to myself what an pile of utter 💩.
Been here since the start, I can't give it up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen this? I can’t stand Tommy honestly 😭 everyone keeps saying he’s relatable and all he does is brag .. he’s talking on here like he’s a huge massive celebrity 😴 it’s bleeping jarring listening to him . I don’t know how anyone could call this twit humble .
95113BD3-C566-423B-BEC4-DCA283036AF2.png

Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen this? I can’t stand Tommy honestly 😭 everyone keeps saying he’s relatable and all he does is brag .. he’s talking on here like he’s a huge massive celebrity 😴 it’s bleeping jarring listening to him . I don’t know how anyone could call this twit humble .
View attachment 1520232
Probs a very unpopular opinion but I absolutely love Tommy and Georgia, idk what it is I just love them😂😂

Reactions: 3
I've been watching the Georgia and Tommy show recently, as I couldn't find anything better to watch (don't judge, lol). But I noticed that he puts her down to make himself sound intellectual. The thing is, he gets so many things wrong. Is forever mispronouncing words and getting common sayings mixed up. He literally takes the piss out of her. At first it seems like banter, but then you realise that he likes to embarrass her, as she's not the brightest crayon in the box..., but then, neither is he. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I've been watching the Georgia and Tommy show recently, as I couldn't find anything better to watch (don't judge, lol). But I noticed that he puts her down to make himself sound intellectual. The thing is, he gets so many things wrong. Is forever mispronouncing words and getting common sayings mixed up. He literally takes the piss out of her. At first it seems like banter, but then you realise that he likes to embarrass her, as she's not the brightest crayon in the box..., but then, neither is he. 🤷‍♀️
In the first series when she joked about him commenting on her nosejob and now everyone will know she’s had one, and he said I think they can tell, I had to rewind to make sure I heard right

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can’t stand Timmy mallet. Played the mental health card to sell his trainers that look like market knockoffs. And don’t get me started on queen stirrer Georgia….her bleeping nose is laughable even now!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.