The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they will move either. It's just for click bait.

I don't know if Hannah would have chose to not have children but I beg she is regretting her decision on who she had them with.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think their house will sell very well either, they’ve trashed the garden and the kitchen floor is shoddy concrete! Not to mention how it’s all their personal taste, like the reclaimed boards in the bathrooms etc.

Reactions: 3
Hannah's focus on her body seems to get a bit out of hand and obsessive. Nothing wrong making healthy choices, but all the vitamins, obsession with clean eating/ workouts is quite the opposite of a person who it "healed" and listens to their own needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hannah's focus on her body seems to get a bit out of hand and obsessive. Nothing wrong making healthy choices, but all the vitamins, obsession with clean eating/ workouts is quite the opposite of a person who it "healed" and listens to their own needs.
I'm wondering if she's into all of this 'eat, pray, love' rubbish because she's scared of dying young like her mum. A huge amount of cancers are hereditary. My mum-in-law is one of four sisters - three of them have had breast cancer. The eldest passed away two years ago from breast cancer. The other two have had bilateral mastectomies due to breast tumours. My mum-in-law has multiple myeloma. It just makes me think Hannah is obsessed with being fit - I don't think it's 'vanity'

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if she's into all of this 'eat, pray, love' rubbish because she's scared of dying young like her mum. A huge amount of cancers are hereditary. My mum-in-law is one of four sisters - three of them have had breast cancer. The eldest passed away two years ago from breast cancer. The other two have had bilateral mastectomies due to breast tumours. My mum-in-law has multiple myeloma. It just makes me think Hannah is obsessed with being fit - I don't think it's 'vanity'
Yes I’ve often thought this, Stef has always been into Healthy eating and so has she to an extent, but now it’s gone up a level. I wonder how old her mum was when she died? Also it must be very strange to get to an age and then be older than your mum/dad ever were.

Reactions: 4
Her mum was 60 when she passed, I remember her saying it was her mums 70th and 10 years since her death on a post once

IMG_8232.png

Don’t get me wrong, this meal looks so good, but it concerns me her calling it a “feast”.

All this without any bread or carbohydrates would not give me the energy I need to make it until the lunch.

Reactions: 7
As someone from Bath and is currently in the process of selling their house, the market is stagnant so good luck with that lol!

Reactions: 5
Stef is still throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing what will stick..........Now he's invented a 'conversation starter' card game :rolleyes: ......a quick Google search led me to hundreds of the same type of game ........starting from £4 ........😂....his game is £29.99,reduced to £26.99 .....GO AND GET A REAL JOB!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got some conversation starters for him: 'What happened to the money your viewers used to invest in Wantfeed?'

'How's the novel coming along Stef?'

'How do you feel about Brexit, you know what you voted in favour of.... Now that you are using your mum being Irish to get yourself an EU member passport?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've got some conversation starters for him: 'What happened to the money your viewers used to invest in Wantfeed?'

'How's the novel coming along Stef?'

'How do you feel about Brexit, you know what you voted in favour of.... Now that you are using your mum being Irish to get yourself an EU member passport?'
Brilliant!!!!!! 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stef is still throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing what will stick..........Now he's invented a 'conversation starter' card game :rolleyes: ......a quick Google search led me to hundreds of the same type of game ........starting from £4 ........😂....his game is £29.99,reduced to £26.99 .....GO AND GET A REAL JOB!
Omfg!! I saw someone comment you can buy the exact same on Amazon….Deleted. People are stupid if they pay that! Fooks and their money. Just go and get a bloody job! He’s literally Del Boy at this point. The Wantfeed investment money probably went on two months living it up in Australia for S and H.

• Heart
Omfg!! I saw someone comment you can buy the exact same on Amazon….Deleted. People are stupid if they pay that! Fooks and their money. Just go and get a bloody job! He’s literally Del Boy at this point. The Wantfeed investment money probably went on two months living it up in Australia for S and H.
.....and towards that four storey mansion in Bath they were renting!!

Oh dear the crappy cards. I wondered what happened to Portrait Mode his film company.

• Haha
Reactions: 2