The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, sorry, but the kind of twats like Stef who voted for Brexit without actually looking into what that would entail should never be allowed to then live abroad. You made your bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought she said she didn't wear nail polish any more... looks like white nail polish in her latest story to me 🤣

Reactions: 3
Sorry…off topic….but @evoway13 whenever I click on this thread…I always think your profile picture is Stef in a wig! Makes me laugh every time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does it scare anyone else to death that he rides the motorcycle with rufus on the back?! 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have never known a more depressing family! I didn’t know that they’d uploaded 5 days ago - and it seems many others didn’t with 29k views. Stef complaining about the constraints of school when he was younger - and now bitterly complaining about his life being ‘unaffordable’ now. Yet, they could buy a house at £400k and reduce their living costs but, they wouldn’t have the Instagram house for Hannah’s moody poses. Speaking of Hannah - she has way too much time on her hands to concentrate on her own body all morning. When my children were younger, I didn’t have time to wipe my bum ! I don’t see how the Michalak’s will be any happier in Portugal - they both come across as severely depressed wherever they are!
---
.....and maybe Grayson is struggling with school because Stef's attitude to education is appalling

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes I often wonder about Hannah’s morning routine. She says she up at 6/6.30 to fit it in but even if I was up then I used to be getting washing on, empt the dishwasher etc. Clearly not having to get out the house and go to work makes life a lot easier!

Reactions: 6
Some of the comments on their vlog are brilliant! People getting tired of the 'woe is me' attitude when they chose to live in one of the most expensive cities in the UK and have a Tesla and a camper van

Their mortgage must be huge if they can't make a profit from renting their house out!

If they do move, won't their kids have to learn the language? Do children in school in Portugal speak/learn in English? I would imagine starting a new school would be scary enough for young boys (who already find school hard) to start a new school and not know the language? That would be so much to cope with surely

Reactions: 5
As two people who don't really work, and are at home every day, they could choose to pursue home schooling if they don't think the school set up works for them/their kids. Rather than post YouTube vlogs moaning about stuff...

Didn't they (as in Hannah and Stef) say the found homeschooling during lockdown really difficult and couldn't (and then kind of just didn't) do it? I feel like if they couldn't do it for their child in Year 2/3, there's no chance they'll even attempt it now

Yes, Hannah basically said she couldn't cope so wasn't bothering in lock down. She's also someone who is glad when the holidays are over and she can get her free time back to focus on herself (!) again. So being with her kids 24/7/365 is not going to bode well for them I think. The kids will need opportunities to be with peers if they move for the whole families good.

Reactions: 7
I think they're suffering from 'premature retirement'........they want to live like a newly retired couple in their 60's and buy a place abroad. I think Stef would've been happier without children as he sees them as an inconvenience......

Reactions: 4
I'm not convinced they would have had children if they had the choice today. I'm sure they said Grayson wasn't planned so maybe if they'd had a longer think they wouldn't have had children.

Reactions: 2
I'm not convinced they would have had children if they had the choice today. I'm sure they said Grayson wasn't planned so maybe if they'd had a longer think they wouldn't have had children.
I thought Hannah in particular thrived in the small kid stage. They might be struggling with what I find myself - that children are dependent for a long time. I know that sounds daft but everyone says babies and toddlers are hard. But primary school children still need a lot of care, it’s just a different type of care, less physical more mental. They also need to be entertained. I don’t want mine watching screens all day but they aren’t great at independent play yet when they’re in the house. So they still take up a lot of time. Then teenagers need even more mental care. It’s not for the faint hearted.

If they are going to go to Portugal they need to go asap to give the boys the best chance of settling before they get nearer second level. Id worry that they might struggle adjusting to such a different langauge and culture.

If they move to Portugal I will eat my hat! It is only for content and trying to stay relevant.