The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the video she made about her "clean" makeup and skincare products? 🤔
I don't know but, 'Glowstate' is only getting 20 likes on recent IG posts 😂 - I think Wankfeed had more activity......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And engagement is so low you have to comment on your own post 😂
They won't be needing that huge office that they were going to rent 😂 ......How long before they are giving coffee and supplements away as their use by date will be long gone?

Reactions: 6
The latest muller light ad. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Would not surprise me if she had switched the actual Muller light to full fat greek yogurt. Who in their right glowstate mind would give children toxic low fat yogurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah on stories sat in her ice bath, no Ad no gifted even though it was only last week or so. Also Stef saying Hannah is getting her boobs off this week 🤢🤢 just feel in bad taste. She’s having her implants out. We know the reality for most women when they are losing their boobs. Maybe I’m over sensitive.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hannah on stories sat in her ice bath, no Ad no gifted even though it was only last week or so. Also Stef saying Hannah is getting her boobs off this week 🤢🤢 just feel in bad taste. She’s having her implants out. We know the reality for most women when they are losing their boobs. Maybe I’m over sensitive.
What a twatish thing to say…typical Stef!

You’re not being over sensitive @ellyjelly2 - he is being an insensitive, thoughtless twot!

• Heart
Her latest post! Advertising Muller light and making bagel sandwiches for a picnic.. when they are busy saying they are eating less chemicals and UPFs ! So hypocritical !

Reactions: 7
Omg is she for real in her bio on insta. Has she actually completed a 4 year degree course in naturopathy? If she has, is she unable to spell.... Natropath 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 or is a Natropath a weekend course for charlatans to pretend they have a clue about nutrition?
She did a quick online diploma course! Awful she’s sallied to get away with this.

Reactions: 2
They're posting 'Why we're leaving the UK' clickbait videos again just like they did a year ago when it seems that is is just 'a dream' according to Hannah and they're just going on a long van holiday again

Reactions: 7
They do seem in different pages don’t they.. Stef. “We want to get rid of everything”…Hannah “this is my new ice bath gift…

Reactions: 6
They're posting 'Why we're leaving the UK' clickbait videos again just like they did a year ago when it seems that is is just 'a dream' according to Hannah and they're just going on a long van holiday again
Yes, I thought it was an old vlog being suggested as felt sure they had a similar titled one last year. Plus what's with using a pic that looks like a poorly Roo in the thumbnail?! Looking at their vlog titles they do tend to go for somewhat clickbait titles.

how can they preach all of this about a good simple life, no need for possessions when at least half the garbage they sell on grace and ashes is from temu

the moving sand art they are selling for £30 is £3.58 on temu- the exact same one
the bohemium blankets they are selling for £55.65 are £22 on temu
the acupressure mat they are selling for £37.49 is £8.07 on temu

i thought at least their art would be a curated collected, but a lot of those come up on temu as well- the new yorker one they are selling for £26.95 is £3.48 on temu

they dont even hold stock, they will just ship to you directly from china, presumably in temu or aliexpress packaging

i think all their chickens have come home to roost. everything they have even done is a cash grab, they have tried to monetize everything from their kids home made bookmarks to a yoga courses they have written via AI and no one is interested. there is nothing genuine about them, their move to portugal is to make money. when that doesnt work, then what? what is there actual long term financial plan. no one wants to buy your crappy temu art or overpriced sounds like an MLM supplements.

stef is so miserable and whiney, every one of his problems will follow him no matter where he lives because he is an unfortunate combination of egocentric and un-interesting.

Reactions: 12
Logistically, how are they moving to Portugal permanently? I seem to remember Stef voted for Brexit......

The cheeky sod is half Irish!
Hannah isn’t though. How would that work?
My husband and daughter have Irish passports. Me and my kids from a previous relationship will never be allowed that.

Edit: or is Portugal a country that doesn’t Visa, and lets us in?
With the likes of the Michelaks planning to live there maybe they should reconsider that rule.

Reactions: 1
Portugal was one of the countries open to digital nomads, hence so many YouTubers moving out there. Not sure if it still is though.
I still don't understand what problems they have here they think moving abroad, anywhere, will solve? Agree with an earlier comment that said Steff is a bitter middle aged man and will take that with him. What about the new problems they will face, a language barrier, the upheaval for the kids, they will still need to fund themselves. Or do they think they can live in Portugal in the rental income of their Bath home and whatever dribs and drabs they make online? I didn't think Portugal was especially cheap these days, probably not the popular coastal resorts where they will no doubt want to live. Can't see them choosing a run down out in the sticks property which needs lots of work.

• Heart
Watched a bit of their recent video. Clickbait title and exploiting Grayson while he's in hospital. Nothing new there. I always wonder if they ask permission from NHS staff to be able to film and upload these clips?

A fair amount of what Stef said did resonate with me - I think as a generation of millennials we're really all feeling the burnout. I appreciated his honesty in acknowledging that he's been so desperate for validation. But I still think they are simply trying to run away - they aren't thinking really about their children and how they might cope with being isolated without the friendship groups they have formed. I have a child a similar age to Rufus and it would devastate him to move and leave his friends. I know that the school holidays are hard work when he has nothing to do - it would be hard to keep kids entertained 24/7 especially as it's not something they've ever had to do before. And just what do they think they will do day in, day out? The kids will be at home all day, presumably, they won't be in some bustling city?

I just think they are running away from their problems and isolating themselves. I truly think they should sell up, but should just move to Margate to be closer to Hannah's sister so they have more of a community around them, and they could buy a reno project and document it or something. But I think Stef thinks that's too basic, they have this desire to be 'different' and better and above the rest.

Reactions: 10