Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forgetmenot22

Lol at her her carrot tip 😂 Carrots are digestible as they are full of fibre. If she knew anything about nutrition she should post that eating steamed carrots has the most nutritional value as cooking them breaks down the carotenoids, making the vitamin A available.
Sign up to my website for £40 a month for more correct health tips you could just Google yourself 😜 its honestly embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I can’t believe that a woman of Hannah’s age, a grown woman with two kids doesn’t absolutely CRINGE writing “we are so authentically happy here” omg I’m embarrassed for her even reading that
Just toe curling cringe

• Haha

lottiekarotti

"semantics", what a fucking idiot. Sober means no alcohol. Don't make a whole video about it and call it "quitting" alcohol and then go on about how one drink is still sober. It isn't. Just because you're not drunk doesn't mean you're sober. They could've still made a video about how they've gone from drinking all the time to only having one drink every now and then, it would've still been interesting to some people. Lots of people want to restrict their drinking without quitting completely. But I guess that would've not made for a clickbaity title. How goddamn brainless can two people be.

I'm glad people are calling them out for it. But they'll paint themselves as victims, as per.

evoway13

VIP Member
Portugal, as lovely as it is, isn’t very expat friendly either. I was there A LOT back in the day because I had personal connections there and so many of my Portuguese friends told me never to move there cause the wage is miserable and people won’t bother to learn English unless you’re somewhere touristy.
....and you can bet Hannah & Stef won't learn Portuguese - they'll expect everyone to speak English.........

Rosie878

VIP Member
The way he was talking to Roo was utterly vile.

All he cares about is himself and how HE feels. The boys must have been so scared but no, all Stef gives a shit about is how upset HE is, the fucker. It was his own arrogance that caused it. The way the roof goes up I can see why it only happened when head on (if the bridge was lower at the end you’re heading towards) but SURELY you shouldn’t drive with it popped up?

I just can’t cope with the way he was talking to that little boy (and I absolutely believe he’s told him to push his feelings down, no doubt in my mind).
Yes and filming when your kid is scared and needs reassurance too. So wrong.

evoway13

VIP Member
this one -
Stef is trying to use words that he doesn't understand the meaning of - a soliloquy is spoken out loud .....not typed up on Instagram. I'd call his written piece on Instagram an 'over entitled moan fest'

A few years ago on another gossip site, many of us discussed that Stef was slowly taking over Hannah's vlogs.....and her views/subscriber count were dropping. Stef actually came onto the site and was basically trying to convert us into his way of thinking ...how the vlogs would continue and he was going to take the lead. The he started doing the 'silky montages' and voice overs. Hannah went from a bubbly young woman to the snob she is now. They have wasted so much money on unique pieces of retro furniture, over priced paint & wallpaper and unnecessary renovations .........not to mention the £4k a month rent on the Devonshire Building's mansion prior to this. Their children have had a camera shoved in their faces since birth. Now they're complaining that the children are not well behaved and they've hit financial difficulties.....I have zero sympathy

• Heart
  • Haha

IrishName

VIP Member
Stef driving with noise cancelling headphones on, whilst not illegal, is grossly irresponsible.

• Wow

truffletrot

VIP Member
Saw his video where he’s like ‘I got the cheapest travel insurance and then argued with them over the cost because I didn’t read the fine print’

Isnt this just like the dog saga all over again, didn’t have pet insurance and then said if it was too expensive he might have to put the dog down.

Hannah MUST have the serious ick with him by now.

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
They are treading on very thin ice by moving into the ‘wellness’ arena & recommending stuff & offering advice based on no clinical expertise. It’s so unethical.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Interesting he’s liking tweets defending Russell Brand
A woman went to a rape crisis centre and was treated there for 5 months afterwards with therapy. He also texted this woman and apologised, she also told friends at the time that this happened and Stef is doubting her?? How Hannah can stand this man to be around her and her children I’ll never know!

Reactions: 15

lovelylace

What kind of travel vloggers are they, always asking for recommendations, where to eat, what to see, I just don’t understand. They should be the ones to discover something new and trendy for their viewers, recommend some new place to eat…why would we need to give them advices whilst they’re making the money

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Bloody place that is going to fix the van reposting his story asking for money! all The bad luck messages are so 🤢 it’s not bad luck it was bad driving! It happens, but it was down to Stef not paying attention.
---
This! And Hannah seems like a really decent mother in that she makes things fun for them etc, can’t imagine she would feel too happy with that way of speaking? But she was sat right next to Roo when it happened. If my partner spoke to our children that way I’d be having words.
I remember the vlog where Roo was about Two and she muttered something like oh shut the fuck up or similar. She was sat on a bench and he was asking for some food. She said it under her breath but it was there. Think they are both moody bastards behind closed doors.

• Wow
  • Sad

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
so here we have their new venture for 2024 - The Glow State.
looks like Hannah has renamed her yoga page and is rebranded as a general wellness page. Yay for aff links to vitamins and supplements that nobody needs 🙃
Really? Omg! WTAF. They literally jump on any old bandwagon! Where’s the qualifications? They know shit about anything. Just go get proper jobs grifters. They are becoming more cringe by the day. So basically she’s taken all the advice from people she has talked too or read books on and is now flogging it as some sort of amazing health package? Again where is the proof it works. Where are their qualifications in being able to back this up?

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
They make me 🤢 constantly moaning about money yet always eating out, coffees out, gym, camper, fly off to Italy at a drop of a hat. Agree with Hannah being aloof and lazy. I’m sick of hearing about her periods and all the self help books she reads clearly are not helping her.

• Angry
My eldest is the same age as Grayson, I watched Hannah’s vlogs every week when I was pregnant (she was a few weeks ahead of me) and I loved them. I lost interest as they got more and more pretentious (really, when stef started experimenting).

I just watched the Margate vlog (the first in ages) and they seemed so flat. He’s moaning about cost of living but then expecting people to buy whatever he’s shilling that week (whether through the shop or ads), If Lurpak is £5.50 people aren’t going to be able to afford your (not)witty prints!

catherine_lg

He now claims that his dad died due to the booster vaccine (on Twitter, obvs).
I still can’t really believe he will outright spread messages that are often related to misinformation and conspiracy theories

• Wow
  • Angry