The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch the Michalaks back in their London days, then unsubscribed but watched Hannah occasionally... now watching the 'selling everything' commentary vlog thing and wowww Stef is bitter af.... the demeanor, just wow. also kinda gives me Jonathan Joly vibes for some reason....
Yes - he and JJ are equally as twatish. I think it's the way they talk about things with such certainty despite not knowing what they're on about 99% of the time

Reactions: 10
Hardup Hannah is shilling hello fresh now. Despite them saying previously that they thought hello fresh was making them fat?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You know when you Google how to make extra money and one of the suggestions is “sell your stuff”. I always think that’s so stupid, how much money is a few random odds and ends ever going to be worth??(I don’t really have a lot of unnecessary items - grew up poor - financially well now but still thrifty!).

Seeing all their crap strewn about their house makes that make sense 😅 actually a shocking representation of consumerism at its most desperate.
---
I think they were on the up back in the day when it was cooler to be spendy with makeup and trendy gadgets etc. but they’re type of lifestyle just isn’t aspirational to anyone these days.

They are always advertising ott cars, hanging around expensive coffee shops and downing vitamins by the handful just to feel better about themselves. So grim! It’s no surprise they’re unsatisfied and empty headed - they don’t want to be seen as materialistic but when you look at how they’ve struggled to de clutter its obvious materialism has been the driving force of their lives.

I suppose the way society operates is partly to blame and they got swept up in all the social media influencer stuff but they could at least stop acting like they know so much about well-being when they can’t even manage their own greed and perpetual dissatisfaction.
I agree with all of this; I find myself watching more people like LoeppkysLife on YouTube. She lives a slow, frugal life and is a mother of 4, she thrifts the majority of her things and her husband builds most of the luxurious furniture they don’t want to spend loads on (for example they have one of those tvs that have frames, she didn’t wanna spent $400 on a frame so they made their own). She also grows produce in her garden and home makes all of her families meals. Tory Twats like these two would never be that frugal, creative or even humble enough to live such a slow and mundane life and be happy about it.

I don’t find people who buy expensive gear every week aspirational anymore but I find people like Delilah Loeppky inspiring. I think they’re too egotistical to ever let go of the luxuries in life. They’d never slow down

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why are they so obsessed with those awful lock boxes. Such a pointless item!
I assume because they've been given ££ to mention them X amount of times. Is it yet another undisclosed ad from the shady pair?
Hello Fresh? She was banging on about their great Gusto meals last week wasn't she! Hardup Hannah indeed!

Reactions: 9
I think if you need to lock your phone in a box to stop yourself using it then you have a problem!

Reactions: 8
I think if you need to lock your phone in a box to stop yourself using it then you have a problem!
I can't find mine half of the time :ROFLMAO: .......and it's on silent so, I can't get someone to call me........

Reactions: 4
I live in Bath and have mutual friends / acquaintances with the Michalaks, and by all accounts I have to say that Hannah is apparently absolutely lovely IRL, but comes off completely differently in the vlogs etc. She is definitely the influencer type, but very kind from what I've heard. When my friend was badly unwell Hannah was brilliant in supporting her, so I'm surprised by the anti-vax rhetoric they seem to want to spread. Stef has definitely taken over and dulled her light. The children are also apparently lovely, at least when around other adults.

Stef on the other hand is just as unpleasant if not more. I haven't heard a single positive thing about him 😬 Very socially unaware and his confidence comes off as arrogance a lot. He is 1000% bitter about being unsuccessful in London, and now about being unsuccessful in Bath. The general sentiment that I've heard is that he's quite tragic as he is genuinely convinced both in the rubbish he spreads (anti-vax, pro crypto etc etc etc) and his many failed business ventures. Add those things on top of the stresses of cost of living, children, losing a parent and being unfulfilled in his career, it creates a lot of anger / entitlement.

The reality is, his style of influencing (podcast bro who believes that he's escaped the matrix and everyone else is a sheep) does not fit in the UK much let alone Bath. Maybe London, but the few people who have made it in that category have already filled the market. He'd be better off in LA somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If Hannah is lovely and he’s dulling her light why hasn’t she left? If I felt unfulfilled in my relationship I’d leave. I’m sure he’d be fine with it too cause he seems the sort to want to dump the kids on her and fly off to wherever to reinvent himself

Reactions: 6
If Hannah is lovely and he’s dulling her light why hasn’t she left? If I felt unfulfilled in my relationship I’d leave. I’m sure he’d be fine with it too cause he seems the sort to want to dump the kids on her and fly off to wherever to reinvent himself
Honestly I often think this. She met him when she was really young and vulnerable, having just lost her mum. I think she could do it on her own, her and the kids, cut back on the consumption , do her yoga and her raw vlogs. She’d be fine.

Reactions: 12
Stef should take a good look at himself and realise how fortunate he is........without trying to constantly reinvent himself......he was a journalist; family vlogger; musician; film maker; 'author'; drone operator; podcast host; website designer and app inventor.....have I missed anything? If they moved back to London, he would probably get a really good job in an advertising agency but, Stef wants to be his own boss. Some people are not cut out to be bosses ....and I think Stef is one of them. His metal health often stops him from doing more

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stef should take a good look at himself and realise how fortunate he is........without trying to constantly reinvent himself......he was a journalist; family vlogger; musician; film maker; 'author'; drone operator; podcast host; website designer and app inventor.....have I missed anything? If they moved back to London, he would probably get a really good job in an advertising agency but, Stef wants to be his own boss. Some people are not cut out to be bosses ....and I think Stef is one of them. His metal health often stops him from doing more
He’s so arrogant though that he isn’t cut out to be an employee either. Imagine trying to manage him 😱

Reactions: 10
If I was him I would give it a go. He could perhaps work remotely which might suit him better. A constant salary might be just what they need right now. I feel his true talent is a bit wasted as a YouTuber. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If Stef is so talented then why hasn’t he had major success? He’s not as talented as he thinks he is.

Reactions: 7
If Stef is so talented then why hasn’t he had major success? He’s not as talented as he thinks he is.
Yeah, he’s good at what he does, but here are many many more as good if not better and AI is going to have a huge impact on the stuff he does.

Reactions: 5
Hardup Hannah is shilling hello fresh now. Despite them saying previously that they thought hello fresh was making them fat?!
Weight gain...cant be the wine can it. Maybe they going through their second puberty?

Did she have a close relationship with her Dad? I know she spoke about loosing her mum young and he was there like a giant spider love bombing her. Probably wants to keep their family together for their children.

Reactions: 2
Staying together for the kids is daft imho. They’re not idiots, kids can pick up on things, I always knew when my parents were in a mood with each other no matter how much they tried to cover it up cause the energy is obvious. They may benefit more from having happier parents

Reactions: 5
Nobody honestly knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn't mean to say they're unhappy together because we can't know that, just that she has clearly been tiring very quickly over the last couple of years. Although he comes off badly, Stef is also quite vulnerable because of how volatile he is with his money and his tendency to fall down rabbit holes. Combine that with the fact she was very young when they married, they have two children, document their lives online as a family unit and have made terrible housing decisions, it is almost certainly a harder situation to extract yourself and your children from if she ever wants to do that.

I honestly don't think she'll leave - I think she's found a way to make it work for her for the time being at least, even if most others would go.

Reactions: 6
You can see the light go out from even the London days/ Greyson pregnancy videos. Stef is a lot older and I imagine he took control of all the deals etc. Having a disjointed upbringing can lead to staying in a situation too to keep the nuclear family together together. He’s isolated them in Bath, and that would be worse if they went abroad.

Who knows, all I know is that he is a soul sucker and she is in her self help book era, so maybe there will be a shift?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.