The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the tories too but Stef and Hannah take no accountability for their own actions whatsoever. They continually deride capitalism and yet as influencers they’re the leachiest of them all and without it they’d be penniless. They massively over leveraged themselves by buying an overpriced house and wasted yet more money doing it up, that was their choice! They continue to produce absolutely shite products or services to try and get hard earned money from their likely much less well off followers and then cry about it on YouTube when their mortgage rates go up. If Stef was so clever he’d know that this happens cyclically in the housing market and that’s it’s never a good idea to live beyond your means.

They are so deluded and unhappy you can feel it coming off the screen. Moving won’t solve anything, they need a reality check! I also think they have the most morose looking kids I’ve ever seen, poor sods!

Reactions: 17
Hannah always wants to be perceived a certain way, she doesn't work on who she really is,, she is too focused on how her audience perceive her. That's why she hops on and off various bandwagons. She also makes alot of comments about herself in vlogs "I'm such a grandma, im an actual granny" if she drinks tea from a flask. "I grew up poor" "I fed stray cats in Greece with pocket money" any comments she ever makes about herself are always to make her seem cute or innocent, it's all these little things that give me a feeling she cares alot how we perceive her.

She identifies as a middle class, yoga loving granny who eats fancy bread and drinks apple cider vinegar while on a hormone journey. But who is she really deep down? Everything must be controlled by Hannah in order to represent her persona. I'd say Stef has his hands full running round her making sure she maintains her ideal lifestyle perception to us, the viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is an airline advert on quite regularly at the moment (sorry I can't be more specific I'm always tattling at the same time as watching TV 🤣) and it features a girl and her little brother and she's trying to get him to sleep but also watch her tv. The little brother looks just like their youngest. Sorry if this has been discussed already it's just uncanny. I wondered if he's a child actor.

There is an airline advert on quite regularly at the moment (sorry I can't be more specific I'm always tattling at the same time as watching TV 🤣) and it features a girl and her little brother and she's trying to get him to sleep but also watch her tv. The little brother looks just like their youngest. Sorry if this has been discussed already it's just uncanny. I wondered if he's a child actor.
The aer lingus ad??? The little lad in the ad is Irish - and only looks to be around four - I think Rufus is 6 or 7

Going back to what Stef said about wanting help from the government regarding mortgage increases, they would also have to do it for renters as rents are also rising sharply

Reactions: 3
Perhaps the government should help. But should they help people who massively overextended themselves, and don’t even have proper jobs? That’s questionable. Perhaps if they are worried about rising interest rates, they should consider getting employment with guaranteed monthly wage. Not putting out occasional yoga videos, filming themselves in a camper van and drinking lattes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The aer lingus ad??? The little lad in the ad is Irish - and only looks to be around four - I think Rufus is 6 or 7

Going back to what Stef said about wanting help from the government regarding mortgage increases, they would also have to do it for renters as rents are also rising sharply
🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s been a long time since I watched them!!!

Reactions: 1
If they were worried about affording the mortgage why have they not been switching to Aldi/Lidl for the shop, reduced take away coffees, weekends away, trips to Italy, they could sell the van or Tesla - no need for two vehicles when you live in a city and work from home (work used loosely here!).
People who are genuinely worried have seen this coming for a while and already been cutting back. This pair shop at M&S and wear designer brand clothes (Hannah esp with the luxe leisure wear) and barely work (Hannah announced she was "taking a week out" didn't she the other day?! But moan and whinge someone should bail them out.

Reactions: 17
I think this is what jars. The conspicuous consumption doesn’t stop, and no amount of clearing clutter & selling stuff on Vinted will compensate for their lavish lifestyle. They need to readjust their expectations & be a bit more humble. Some people can’t afford to eat, so it feels wrong to listen to them moaning

Reactions: 13
All the comments on his vlogs saying they like the fact he gets it and he’s in the same situation 🤦‍♀️NO he is not. They would not continue to shop/live how they do if they were really worried about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's using anything to seem relatable or get views (talking about trans issues/interest rates) both hot topics right now with it being pride month too. Sick

Reactions: 9
They probably don’t own the Tesla outright. It’ll be on finance or in the company name or something.

Reactions: 4
I think Stef is just making up excuses for them to move abroad, because Hannah is bored of her life. When they moved to Bath he said that they have been priced out of London. In case something goes wrong in Portugal they can blame it on the gouverment/inflation/society/economy because they were "forced" to leave the UK.

They will likely have to pay for international education in Portugal. It is going to be a big change for the boys to adapt, especially when they are already struggling.

If their decision backfires they can still pretend it was not their fault, because Stef loves to blame others.

Reactions: 6
ive just seen her stories, they have bought an apple tree and a grape plant for their garden? I honestly think he’s Billy bull shitting over the whole thing! Drum up engagement and it’s worked. Both moody grifters.

• Wow
ive just seen her stories, they have bought an apple tree and a grape plant for their garden? I honestly think he’s Billy bull shitting over the whole thing! Drum up engagement and it’s worked. Both moody grifters.
Think Steff needs to communicate with Hannah that they are playing the skint pauper card! She is letting the side down spending loads on trees for a garden they will soon be leaving! The difference in the image each are creating on their instagram is so laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So funny, one minute she's decluttering and vinted selling her stuff to move, now buying a tree. Have they still got that stupid tree in the middle of the (fake) lawn?
Didn't Stef say they are off to Portugal for a month soon, who's going to make sure the tree is watered?!
I agree, it sounds like they don't talk to each other, so they aren't in alignment. Same with her and the fancy bakery goods and him saying they won't be able to pay mortgage soon.

Reactions: 8
Can't be that hard up for money if she's taking a week off teaching to focus on herself. Imagine her with a real bleeping job. Makes me so angry.

• Angry
She will soon be moaning about the kids being off for the summer holidays. What is it she even does - one yoga class in the evening a week? Maybe one on a Sunday (if that now).

The struggle for working parents on limited annual leave and the guilt with the kids being off and not being able to spend the time you would like with them…she has no idea. They will swan off for their month in Portugal and still bloody moan about it.

Stef doesn't realise that most of the countries in the world are also struggling financially, including Portugal.......

She looks like she got third degree burns on her face in her newest reel. No wonder they didn’t choose to move abroad to France since they would have to disclose using filters and being paid for adds otherwise they would be banned by the government 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As if Hannah would have the lockbox in her house! Never thought I’d say this but im finding her more of a twit than Stef at the moment! Wtf does she do? Fanny around having slow days and having time off because of her periods, plus all the pretentious food shopping pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.