Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peebleweeble

They are so into promoting wellbeing but their version of self care is so materialistic. They just can’t work on themselves internally, they have to have every product/gadget/self help book on the bloody market. I find it fascinating but very weird haha

• Heart
Reactions: 15

evoway13

VIP Member
Hannah asked for recommendations a few days ago - someone replied 'Google'? 😂 She does it to try and build her engagement up......I want someone to reply 'McDonald's' as those poor boys look so miserable. They want theme parks/water parks/wacky warehouses and junk food - like other children (not all the time - they can have artichokes and hummus for 6 days a week)....no wonder these boys have issues. Hannah would rather die than be seen in a theme park - she's what's commonly known as a 'fun sponge'. Ironically, her engagement would soar if they travelled around theme parks. Grayson and Rufus could make their own review stories on IG. She refused to have plastic toys when the boys were toddlers as she preferred the 'wood aesthetic' as it looked better on instagram......It's not about you Hannah ffs!!! This trip to Portugal is all about her too it seems. Wait until your boys have grown up and are settled in their own places - then f**k off to live in a hippie commune in outer Mongolia!!!!!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Maybe Grayson has become aware they have sold his whole childhood to the highest bidder! Maybe other kids have said things and his behaviour is reflective of that. Maybe living in what appears to be a rather depressing atmosphere is having an effect on him, he’s nine! Give him some privacy.

truffletrot

VIP Member
I agree with all your comments about it being highly dangerous to include a video with such a misleading title.

Years ago when I was really struggling with alcohol and just could not control it, I was trying to quit so many times. I came across a comment written somewhere to the effect of: life is all about a drink in a pub on a rainy day. Some bullshit like that. Anyway that one singular comment kept me drinking for longer! I truly believed there was no life after quitting.

Proud to say I’m now 5 and a half years sober as a judge.

It takes a while to get out of that belief that we as Brits are so conditioned to tying everything to alcohol.

But if anyone who is struggling so much to quit like I was sees that video, all S & H are doing is continuing to romanticise it - Very Dangerous.

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Are they off to Italy? So Gray is not fitting in at school. Well how about you get off social media, get proper jobs and give your kids a life out of the spotlight. Going away will just be more unsettling for them. They are both still insufferable.

• Heart

curious.alice

Wow those dogs in Hannah’s story. They look like seriously unwell strays but Hannah seems to think they’re just cute dogs chilling? Maybe they are, I don’t know. But one of them looked like it was barely breathing.

I’m also finding the constant “this place is so much better”, “the produce is so much better”, “the food is so much better”, “people are so much more relaxed” comments a little tiring. It’s so easy to romanticise a place when you’re there on a holiday. Trying to make a living somewhere, getting settled and sending your kids to school is a whooooole other story.

The hot weather also isn’t so pleasant anymore when you have to get on with chores and work etc. Tbh I think they’re completely delusional. Grass is always greener and all that.

Last edited:

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Hardup Hannah is shilling hello fresh now. Despite them saying previously that they thought hello fresh was making them fat?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I think it’s brave to speak about it but the cynic in me thinks this is their attempt to find compelling content. I couldn’t bring myself to watch it.

I grew up with a high functioning alcoholic mother (house was spotless, food always on the table) but even then it was still hard to be around it. I thought it was normal for mom’s to get weird in the evening and have to help them to their bed. That all mom’s spill secrets and worries with their children at bedtime. When I realised it wasn’t, I felt ashamed of myself and worried that if only I was good enough or gave better advice, my mom wouldn’t drink so much. Insane looking back. My mom is a good mom and fought her demons once I left home. I’m glad Hannah and Steff are sober.

• Sad

justthinking.

Wow, the way Stef talked rufus is awful. Poor kid. I understand he was frustrated and upset but to get into a “I don’t, you do” argument with a child when you need to be there to reassure them is insane. I actual feel like rufus was trying to cheer Stef up and he took the total wrong way. When you’re a parent you have to put your crap whatever it is to one side and focus on making sure your child okay and feels safe. His response should have been “really? Why do you say that?” Not “I don’t! I have never said that”

omg don’t get me started on the homeschooling. What kind of dream world are they living in. You portray that you find your kids insufferable and think homeschool is the route for you. Nutcases

Reactions: 14

CoraSP

Chatty Member
The way he was talking to Roo was utterly vile.

I just can’t cope with the way he was talking to that little boy (and I absolutely believe he’s told him to push his feelings down, no doubt in my mind).
I can't believe he posted it. It made me feel so sad for the little lad, scared because the van broke whilst they were in it and then his father lies to him whilst wittering away to his phone.

If Hannah doesn't divorce him after this I don't know what's wrong with her

evoway13

VIP Member
Poor Grayson. He really is an example of The Trueman Show. He has build his parents YouTube profile and afforded them this lifestyle. No one would give a damn if it wasn't for baby squeeky G, then 'here's Gracie....' when they would film him suddenly appearing in the back of the car after collecting him from nursery.

Back in the day thousands of people invested in his first steps or his love of that hand puppet. His father really believed people tuned in for his silky montages or latte art but it's all come crashing down now Grayson is older and aware that filming and sharing your lives with strangers isn't something every family does.
The Saccone Joly's are having the exact same issues - their children are not well behaved.....their youngest at five reels off the 'F' word at every given opportunity (these children go to a private school) and they're getting around 12k views per vlog - at the height of their popularity they got 1m views (birth vlogs). People move on to different family vloggers. Stef and Jonathan Joly can't make the excuse that people don't watch family vloggers when Molly Mae Hague has got 2.5 million views on her recent vlogs with her new born daughter. Even Elle Swift has got 300k views on her second pregnancy announcement, a year after being 'cancelled' for racist/homophobic/xenophobic tweets from years ago. Family vloggers have a shelf life and they should have a back up plan for when the views stop coming in.......no one wants to hear a forty something whinge about his finances - when he and his family have lived beyond their means for years.......I don't think a normal job would cover their current living costs....plus, the cost of living crisis on top of this is obviously affecting them. I don't even think they could sell the house with a profit. Houses on their current street are advertised at 450k - 550k - I'm sure they paid over 837k for theirs

Camperfan

VIP Member
Just coming on here after a day at work, and what the hell?
Were they driving with the roof up, or just so low it caught it anyway? We have a pop top VW. We know exactly how high the van is, we are super careful entering anywhere with a height barrier and go slow/check we have clearance (I've had to hop out before now whilst partner drives to make sure). We were told it would be ok to maybe drive across a campsite with roof up but on no uncertain terms to drive at speed or on the road with it up. Yes, it's a pain to put it down everytime you want to go anywhere (take bedding down etc) but that's the price you pay for a smaller/lower vehicle.
I think they only bought the van as Hannah liked the aesthetic after they hired a vintage one and they thought it would be good for content.
The cheek of them asking people who actually work for a living to fund their ineptitude!

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Bit sneaky launching her new project by renaming her yoga page with an established following. So followers are automatically subscribed to this bullshit.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Has Hannah not read enough self help books yet? I'd be bored of them by now personally. It's all she seems to read, if it ain't helped you by now, maybe the answer is doing something differently not reading yet more books?!
Or, try getting an actual job to give yourself something to focus on?
Edit - or use your time (she must have ample free time daily?) to do some good, volunteer, campaign on an issue close to your heart? Probably could even make content from it. Currently she comes across as lazy and aloof (I may be hormonal but I'm tired of the relaxed post morning school run coffees and dog walks, I swear part of her problem is just not having enough to occupy her).

• Heart
They really are. Stef doesn't manage to drive a Fiat500 up a hill and pretends it's the cars' fault. Hannah already feels stranded a few days into their holidays and they both discuss to start drinking again because it would be for the special occasion and not to numb themselves. Stef thinks living in the mountains would be great for a creative couple that loves to write and read and not (surprise) a family with small boys.

• Wow
I'm wondering if Hannah is lacking any form of self-reflection. Today, she did share a story making fun of influencers selling crap during these difficult times with all these wars. Well, she does the same. Then she posted quotes about how to appreciate the simple things like hearing your kids play, while being the first one to complain about the noise or wearing head phones in the car on their way to their holiday destination.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Damn, the way he says it wouldn't have fooled him, but obviously it fooled Hannah.. he really thinks he's soooo much better than her and he's not even shy about it
Ironic that without her he’d have absolutely no place on SM at all. Nobody is or ever has been interested in him!

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I thought they might go down the home schooling route given they are having issues with G’s behaviour. It’s a cop out of actually dealing with the root causes of his behaviour. Frankly he’s behaving exactly how they have raised him.

He needs structure and firm boundaries. But no, they are going to flit off to live abroad with no thought for what’s best for their kids. It’s all about views for them and it’s fucking hysterical when you think how they started. Stef looked down his nose at other family vloggers and now that is exactly what he has become. He can try as hard as he likes to be edgy and cool but he’s no better than Jonathan Joly in my eyes.

• Heart