The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve probably got a hous sitter for their month long trip.

Stef also said they’re going to rent out the house when they move abroad - that way they don’t have to sell.

They’d be bloody terrible landlords!
If she only has a UK passport then she can't just up and go to mainland Europe for that long, she'll need specific visas etc. Is it more likely they are just away for the school holidays? Anyone know more details?

Reactions: 2
Can't wait to see all the stories of him moaning (didn't need to wait long!!) they won't document it as an enjoyable experience it will just be moaning about the kids and Hannah prancing around like a Instagram model 🥱

Reactions: 9
If she only has a UK passport then she can't just up and go to mainland Europe for that long, she'll need specific visas etc. Is it more likely they are just away for the school holidays? Anyone know more details?
They are only going away for a month in the van at the moment. They possibly have a longer term goal to move out there (but they seem to have backed off mentioning this so much lately? Probably all click bait for views).

Reactions: 6
They are only going away for a month in the van at the moment. They possibly have a longer term goal to move out there (but they seem to have backed off mentioning this so much lately? Probably all click bait for views).
I think it is. The sob story to get views in, then get more AD work🙄. They are Epsom moody and depressing, I wouldn’t buy anything they advertised. Hannah must have a library at this point odds self indulgent books, yet she’s still a moaning mess.

I think it is. The sob story to get views in, then get more AD work🙄. They are Epsom moody and depressing, I wouldn’t buy anything they advertised. Hannah must have a library at this point odds self indulgent books, yet she’s still a moaning mess.
They need less time on top of each other with no outside interests - or to separate

Maybe they don't realise what joy suckers they have become

Reactions: 7
Their patrons are pissed there isn’t enough content when they’re paying monthly. Are they lazy do we think?
I’ve actually enjoyed a few of the ads Stef has done lately but I don’t know why they are still advertising their patreon when they barely post on it

Reactions: 3
Their patrons are pissed there isn’t enough content when they’re paying monthly. Are they lazy do we think?
I’ve actually enjoyed a few of the ads Stef has done lately but I don’t know why they are still advertising their patreon when they barely post on it
I joined their membership on YT a long time ago. They posted NOTHING on there

Reactions: 2
Is there something you can do to get your money back? I mean it’s a fraud isn’t it? Some people are really shameless. Hannah is living her best life by scamming others.

Reactions: 4
To be honest I can't believe anyone would give them their hard earned. Especially after the WantFeed scandal which I'm convinced bank rolled the Bath move. Look at them swanning about doing nothing, why would you fund that?! Give your money to a food bank or a charity not these wasters!
Apologies - got a bit wound up there!

Reactions: 19
Not surprised to see them staying in an apartment - I gave them a week and they didn’t even make it to that….
Romanticise it all you like but staying in a van with kids is staying in a van with kids 😂

Reactions: 12
What on earth happened to these two.. lol
I haven’t watched in years but their 1 year sober vid popped up & I thought ooh this could be really inspiring!

lol…what on earth happened to Hannah, so condescending & void of any emotion or personality. Poor Stef making little jokes and she just sat there quiet. I felt for him lol.
Hannah who obviously did have a drinking problem otherwise she wouldn’t of declared herself sober, all of a sudden on her high horse, ooh I can just have a glass of wine & it takes me an hour to drink 👏👏👏 you’re doing amazing sweetie 🙄😂

I remember the vid Make up bags and wine posted about 9 years ago & they were having silly fun banter & just got on really well.
I do feel sorry for Stef being married to her now, she obviously thinks she’s better than him & a Mother Nature goddess.

urgh and I clicked on their vid I think it was we are selling everything & she’s promoting lock boxes so you don’t go on your phone so much& she says well I don’t have a problem with being on my phone, as I like screen free time and being in nature 😂 but my husband he’s got a real problem.

Aww of course you don’t have a problem little miss perfect. Who is she fooling 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Is there something you can do to get your money back? I mean it’s a fraud isn’t it? Some people are really shameless. Hannah is living her best life by scamming others.
They always have imo! Going to Australia for a couple of months on Wantfeed money, money from followers buying into the company which seems to be another of Stefs failed ideas.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I had to laugh at her already being glad of a bed! They left last Friday, had two nights on the ferry and yesterday went to an apartment. So they've done about 4 nights in the van 😂. Let's see how long "a month in the van" is actually spent sleeping in the van.

Reactions: 7
Hannah 100% has a drinking problem, she just got bored of the sober bandwagon and is now talking her way out of it. I also believe she sabotaged Stef's sobriety with her huffy eye rolling attitude in Italy when she was moaning about wanting wine. I think Stefs dad dying has made him aware of how tit alcohol makes you feel and his sobriety is keeping his head above water. Hannah is in denial about her own drinking, she was always worse than Stef with alcohol. She is just too selfish and everything must suit her own lifestyle, she is too focused on what her life looks like on the outside.
---
She also declares that she's taking a break from social media, taking a break from her phone for the weekend, putting her phone down to be more present blah blah - yet I can see on Instagram when she's last been active and it ALWAYS says 4 mins ago, 10 mins ago, 2 hours ago etc during these 'breaks' - she's always online when she claims she's taking a break, she just isn't posting 🤣 but she's still on there lol

Last edited:
The pope is going to Portugal in the weeks the Michalaks are there nd Stef walking around taking the piss out of how busy and full it is with ‘Jesus people’ 🙄🤬. There is no need and he’s not funny. I’m not religious but I know this is a big thing for catholics and understand their excitement. He’s just so bleeping rude. He’s visiting another country and has zero respect.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The pope is going to Portugal in the weeks the Michalaks are there nd Stef walking around taking the piss out of how busy and full it is with ‘Jesus people’ 🙄🤬. There is no need and he’s not funny. I’m not religious but I know this is a big thing for catholics and understand their excitement. He’s just so bleeping rude. He’s visiting another country and has zero respect.
80% of people in Portugal are Roman Catholics.........Stef is just an ignoramus

• Heart
He's such a dick. Hate the sight of him wandering round in those grim vests.
Northern Portugal is a huge pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela and they will have travelled through that region so no doubt there are lots of devout people in that area.

Reactions: 10
Honestly such an entitled dick!

Never found him attractive in the slightest, looks and personality 🤢

God she’s wanted a dress like that black one since the woman who lives in Italy posted a very similar back photo 🙄such a copycat. Looks good Hannah because your tits don’t move due to your boob job which you never admit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve always got major gay vibes from him. I can’t imagine him checking girls out but I can imagine him eyeing up guys lol 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.