The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree!!! They should instead have a report function for the comment to be deleted if it is hate speech/offensive or other extreme category.

But allowing influencers the choice to delete valid criticism of their videos just to maintain a good image is wrong.

Its like me saying to my employer to give me my annual review, which I will then edit to take out the bad bits and then you get to submit it on record so I have a glowing review

Reactions: 12
Agree!!! They should instead have a report function for the comment to be deleted if it is hate speech/offensive or other extreme category.

But allowing influencers the choice to delete valid criticism of their videos just to maintain a good image is wrong.

Its like me saying to my employer to give me my annual review, which I will then edit to take out the bad bits and then you get to submit it on record so I have a glowing review
Exactly!!

All those so called fans think they are perfect because all they see is positive comments and nobody calling them out on their bullshit.

Their following would reduce quickly if they didn't manage the comments, and they know that

Reactions: 10
Their following would reduce quickly if they didn't manage the comments, and they know that
Which is why they not longer show the like/dislike count!!

If you remember from the Yaz and Ash fiasco this was one of the first things they did when they were heavily disliked and hardly any likes before finally just disappearing!

But when I click on a page and I see its turned off it is immediately sus to me. Like what are you trying to hide?! They have chosen it as a career and depend on people giving them money to live, you should be disclosing these so people can see before committing money!

Reactions: 11
Which is why they not longer show the like/dislike count!!

If you remember from the Yaz and Ash fiasco this was one of the first things they did when they were heavily disliked and hardly any likes before finally just disappearing!

But when I click on a page and I see its turned off it is immediately sus to me. Like what are you trying to hide?! They have chosen it as a career and depend on people giving them money to live, you should be disclosing these so people can see before committing money!
I haven't seen any Yaz and Ash videos, got any links to any standout videos or are they all bad?

Reactions: 2
I haven't seen any Yaz and Ash videos, got any links to any standout videos or are they all bad?
They deleted their entire channel when it all kicked off about them going to Florida via Croatia.

Reactions: 10
So I just had to watch the meet up and see who supports these idiots. Nick saying "We are finally done with all these bloody Paris videos" says it all. If he thinks it was a pain in the arse to edit. Imagine how hard they are for us to watch😂 I won't bother!

• Haha
So I just had to watch the meet up and see who supports these idiots. Nick saying "We are finally done with all these bloody Paris videos" says it all. If he thinks it was a pain in the arse to edit. Imagine how hard they are for us to watch😂 I won't bother!
Prick isn't hiding his dislike for the parks any more. In one of the recent vlogs he also said he only wants to go to Orlando for a week and do a road trip in USA the rest of the time. He's done with the fakery. So are we :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I just find it odd that on a Patreon meet up, some of whom you haven't met. You choose to sit yourself in the very corner seat, with people you already know on either side?! Surely it would have been better to sit one at either side so all patreons felt included.

I hope they are done with the fakery, but we will still need to sit through Prick fake screaming on rides for attention!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find it odd that on a Patreon meet up, some of whom you haven't met. You choose to sit yourself in the very corner seat, with people you already know on either side?! Surely it would have been better to sit one at either side so all patreons felt included.

I hope they are done with the fakery, but we will still need to sit through Prick fake screaming on rides for attention!!
If you think that’s strange then watch the Patreon meet up on the Orlando January 2020 pre travel day vlog. It’s proper toe curling viewing and always makes me feel better about my life choices 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you think that’s strange then watch the Patreon meet up on the Orlando January 2020 pre travel day vlog. It’s proper toe curling viewing and always makes me feel better about my life choices 😊
That is one of my personal favourites, I particularly enjoy the vlogs when some of the lodgers are on as it really highlights how socially inept prick is, until he's had a drink

So is the cruise that never should have happened (back 2 back) that’s coming up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well it looks like it is another cruise. So that 3 cruises and a DLP trip in space of 6 weeks and the sheep don’t question it. Anyone who pays these two need their heads checked
Christ that’s some bad grammar and spelling there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
‘Sun sea entertainment and lodge guys’ what more could they want? I dunno. An iceberg maybe.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.