The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panicked and pulled over because Prick forgot his eye cream haha vain or what :ROFLMAO:

Odd that the same hotel where they stayed is the same place where Nick had his meeting. It's 3 hours away, apparently.
What liars.
They were different hotels although they did look very similar and both had Starbucks. They are both still liars though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I just watch 10 mins of a vlog that consisted of a car going for a service and editing a vlog that is already up. They really are dreadfully boring vloggers.

Jade is a teacher yet her behaviour is as childish and crass as alchy Prick who was completely gone on his cheap French red wine. Calling Pouty "Nana" was also so rude and unecessary.

And it's a Patron meet up yet they sit next to the people they already know, Jade , Hannah and the ones who sold them the dud, James:rolleyes:

The Village deal included the room, meal and prosecco so what a front to organise something as a "thank you" yet pay for nowt.

Reckon they've removed the dislikes in case they're about to upload the 2nd rule breaking cruise, but the backlash will be there whether the likes/dislikes are disabled or not guys:m
In my previous profession as a public servant acting like Jade did and showing it on a public forum is grounds for dismissal.... Its also has grounds for disciplinary action nearly all my other jobs.

Did I just watch 10 mins of a vlog that consisted of a car going for a service and editing a vlog that is already up. They really are dreadfully boring vloggers.
And was already edited according to the vlog before that 🤔

Reactions: 3
The reason jade and Hannah get on with them coz they all are nasty witches and same personality as them they all get on

Reactions: 6
The reason jade and Hannah get on with them coz they all are nasty witches and same personality as them they all get on
I notice Maaaaaark wasn't there. He must have decided he is not having anything to do with this pair of twats.

Also noticed Nicky and Charlotte have been dropped now they've served their purpose.

And finally, absolutely love the fact that the shitwagon constantly breaks down. It must be one of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh can you elaborate?

I also think it’s weird how they use banter to egg her on to eat more food. Eg “having a salad Jade?”

Reactions: 6
Oh can you elaborate?

I also think it’s weird how they use banter to egg her on to eat more food. Eg “having a salad Jade?”
"stick the camera on jade"

"go on jade do something daft for the blog, dance monkey dance, she's mad jade proper mental, go on jade do something funny"

Repeat with batty b.

Pouty barely acknowledges his own mother, all for the sake of content. They cling on to people who they deem as 'entertaining'

Reactions: 10
"stick the camera on jade"

"go on jade do something daft for the blog, dance monkey dance, she's mad jade proper mental, go on jade do something funny"

Repeat with batty b.

Pouty barely acknowledges his own mother, all for the sake of content. They cling on to people who they deem as 'entertaining'
I agree with you you’re right

Will be interesting to see how clever the editing has been to cover up dates/locations etc or they won't bother now they know their cover is blown.

What I don't understand is that, even if you are a paying patreon, and think you are friends with them, that no one thought to call them out on their actions as wrong?! Or are the all serious ass-kissers in the hope to get acknowledged that they dare voice disapproval?

All we know for sure is that Prick will be 1000 times happier in these next cruise vlogs than he was in DLP!

Reactions: 8
Will be interesting to see how clever the editing has been to cover up dates/locations etc or they won't bother now they know their cover is blown.

What I don't understand is that, even if you are a paying patreon, and think you are friends with them, that no one thought to call them out on their actions as wrong?! Or are the all serious ass-kissers in the hope to get acknowledged that they dare voice disapproval?

All we know for sure is that Prick will be 1000 times happier in these next cruise vlogs than he was in DLP!
I think it tells us a lot that they have only posted their cruise ad on insta stories rather than on FB etc where it can be commented on......

Not one Patreon or you tube member will call them out though, they knew about the cruise.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.