The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a guy that went to Turkey for a hair transplant and he had a full head of hair within 6/8 weeks. 4 years later it’s still fine.

However Pouty researched this for years and years and went with the best 😂😂😂. Right you are, more like you pimped yourself out to every transplant company in the UK hoping to get a discount for free advertising on your slogs and this mob were the only one that took you up on the offer.
I think you're probably right, at the very least a heavily discounted price on the back of the then 18k subs (probably still is in reality 18k subs too if you knock off the dud bought ones lol) I don't think his hair looks any different he still has a full monks circle at the back and it's whispy thin on the top

Reactions: 7
Well I think it was about 1 minute update

it doesn’t work over night guyzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think you're probably right, at the very least a heavily discounted price on the back of the then 18k subs (probably still is in reality 18k subs too if you knock off the dud bought ones lol) I don't think his hair looks any different he still has a full monks circle at the back and it's whispy thin on the top
Imagine a discount price being your priority when paying for something as important as a hair transplant!
Title and reason for this vlog is another desperate attempt to draw in more viewers knowing that it will come up in a search for people going through that.

Reactions: 8
Why the duck does prick dye his hair jet black? He looks like Peewee Herman.

And why are they wearing masks in shops and pretending to care about COVID? We know they don’t give a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoopy doo baggy eyes placed a few items of food together on a plate a thing any 10 year old could do, i bet Gordon Ramsey's sh*tting himself 🙄..why are they dismissing the fact he has a massive bald / sunroof at the back off his head he looks like a bloody pensioner .

What's with the shawls all over the couches each time the girls come ? Is the youngest still in nappies and having accidents ??

No Leigh and didn't enjoy your cruise vlogs they were the most boring vlogs you have ever done i watched on fast forward

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the duck does prick dye his hair jet black? He looks like Peewee Herman.

And why are they wearing masks in shops and pretending to care about COVID? We know they don’t give a duck.
HAIR TRANSPLANT VLOG!!!!!

what we’ve been waiting for 😂
[/QUOTE
Whoopy doo baggy eyes placed a few items of food together on a plate a thing any 10 year old could do, i bet Gordon Ramsey's sh*tting himself 🙄..why are they dismissing the fact he has a massive bald / sunroof at the back off his head he looks like a bloody pensioner .

What's with the shawls all over the couches each time the girls come ? Is the youngest still in nappies and having accidents ??

No Leigh and didn't enjoy your cruise vlogs they were the most boring vlogs you have ever done i watched on fast forward
I'm pretty sure they've set up a few fake YouTube accounts so they can comment on their own vlogs, if not some of these folk are seriously in to ass licking 🤔😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has prob been mentioned before so aplos but P&P don't follow francesinorlando anymore and vice versa, I assume she stopped paying them....
How interesting, especially when Clif met up with her when he was over but not the Caravan Guys. Storms in paradise?

I was on a caravan break recently and I seen proper wooden lodges on the site ...there thing isn't a lodge it's a plastic caravan in the exact shape as a caravan NOT A LODGE

Why are Ryan and Aidan that they were having a go at in the comments section of today’s slog? Sounded like they had beef but no idea what they were on about.

Also, timeline all over the place today as per usual. They said the kids were over for 2 nights, then they miraculously leave after 1?Prick appropriately telling the 4 yr old to ‘get her crap’ as they leave the flat…

Reactions: 3
Why are Ryan and Aidan that they were having a go at in the comments section of today’s slog? Sounded like they had beef but no idea what they were on about.

Also, timeline all over the place today as per usual. They said the kids were over for 2 nights, then they miraculously leave after 1?Prick appropriately telling the 4 yr old to ‘get her crap’ as they leave the flat…
Obvs vloggers they're met in DLP who they think they are superior to lol... The girls are a credit to their mum but I loved how the older girl has started to get the measure of uncle prick, when she said no ones interested to him in response to one of his usual charmless childish comments!

Reactions: 5
Obvs vloggers they're met in DLP who they think they are superior to lol... The girls are a credit to their mum but I loved how the older girl has started to get the measure of uncle prick, when she said no ones interested to him in response to one of his usual charmless childish comments!
They’ve known Ryan and Aiden for a few years and they always have this beef I think it’s all just a show but Nick and Leigh don’t actually like them.

What was with the sausage sandwich sharing tonight 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Why do they not blur the kids faces in the activity bit?! Absolutely unbelievable.

Nice to see where all our tax is going.. them all on pip and dla giving it to the caravan creeps .

Report the vlog because they have no right posting other folks kids on YouTube
too lazy to blur number plates out I can get over but other people’s kids?! Surely they should not be filming in this location to put out content to general public without consent of the parents of the children?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.