The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also clocked in that 2nd cruise reveal video when they’re in the back of his dads car he made a point of saying they went around his birthday. That’s 17th sept according to past flogs so that was also a way to throw people off the back to back cruise scent 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also clocked in that 2nd cruise reveal video when they’re in the back of his dads car he made a point of saying they went around his birthday. That’s 17th sept according to past flogs so that was also a way to throw people off the back to back cruise scent 😂😂
His birthday is on the 8th September.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

His birthday is on the 8th September.
If his birthday is 8th Sept, and they went on Regal on 28th August, it's nowhere near his birthday. Shady little liars.

Reactions: 9
We should all report the video as harmful or dangerous acts...that's exactly what it is harmful to others as they didn't stick to the covid rules and didn't even do the test properly pair of selfish arseholes
I have reported it as misleading!!

Reactions: 7
I looked online and seems like the drink package upgrade is $60 per person per day.....Prick will definitely be trying to get his monies worth

Why does everything remind them of America?
And yes, eating tacos and listening to UB40 is just like being in the carribbean 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm suprised Leigh didn't feel like he was in Asia with his Asian noodles FFS

While walking through the buffet, all staff saying hello and welcome aboard, Leigh says hi and thank you, Prick says nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so over them, not wasting any more energy on them. Had hoped they'd up their game as I used to really like them when they 1st started. This cruise thing is the final straw because its plain deceit. Just been looking at their most recent Facebook posts and they're just really boring now. Hope they wake up n smell the roses as most of these threads come from peoples disappointment who used to like them but don't now because of how they've become with the greed thing. Honesty and decency is the way forward 😒

Reactions: 15
I actually laughed at the end of the first cruise Nick had the audacity to say he was sick of eating and looking forward to a rest to then walk onto the 2nd ship hours later and ate about 12 courses!!!!

They knew from the beginning they were going to lie about the dates and tried to set things up like the "we have been home for a couple days not vlogging, parents came round" to then having the parents in the vlog after DLP and saying they have not been round in a while, erm how about just 2 weeks ago after your cruise! Then to not have packing videos, travel videos for the 2nd cruise. Which they always do as a way to create content for a whole week before!

That is what makes me sick! They knew they were going to lie, they are still trying to cover up and will hide anything that points them out, but it would not surprise me in the least that they are completely ignorant of the rules as Prick was already eying up how to drink £250 worth on the 2nd cruise!!

Reactions: 11
I can think of a reason 😂 😂
They've completely edited that part and re-uploaded it!! It's unbelievable the lengths they're going to try and hide all this. But remember guys, the internet never forgets.

They knew from the beginning they were going to lie about the dates and tried to set things up like the "we have been home for a couple days not vlogging, parents came round" to then having the parents in the vlog after DLP and saying they have not been round in a while, erm how about just 2 weeks ago after your cruise! Then to not have packing videos, travel videos for the 2nd cruise. Which they always do as a way to create content for a whole week before!
We're supposed to believe that they got off the Celebrity, drove back to the lodge for a few days, packed up and drove all the way back to Southampton for a second cruise and they didn't film any of it. Yeah right.

Reactions: 14
They've completely edited that part and re-uploaded it!! It's unbelievable the lengths they're going to try and hide all this. But remember guys, the internet never forgets.
Haha !!! Their kerchingas might not have called them out for it, and apart from either getting youtube comments (hidden off course) pointing it out then they, or someone close to them obviously monitors here!!

Reactions: 8
I can think of a reason 😂 😂
Weirdly enough it was crap quality when I watched it earlier, we shall see if the date stays in!

Edited to add:
I've just rewatched it and it's exactly as I saw it earlier, I thought it was just my rubbish skills at pausing the vlog!
This would explain the poor quality issue etc

They really are cheeky fuckers

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.