Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
Anyone know what the weather was like in liverpool over the last couple of days. It can be compared to the latest insta phitos

Reactions: 4

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Last night a cruise vlog popped up on my recommendations, a recent embarcation day on the Regal Princess. They are two younger men, they have about 6k subscribers and this is all they do on the channel, cruising. The difference to P&P is astonishing, very informative. They took you through check in, Covid testing and boarding. I only watched about 10 mins last night and I now know more about that ship than P&P showed us! For example, it does have a Spa, at an extra cost so obviously it was a no no from P&P.
That would be the Cruise Monkeys. We watch them all the time and they are quite informative and they do tell you that they do like a drink or two on the cruise but they are more than the booze.

Sawna

VIP Member
Also, why are they not calling their patreons "Lodgers", its not uncommon for people to give their followers a name, and tbh this would sound so much nicer. Could refer to people becoming lodgers than patreons. Or do they already do that and i have just missed that?!
I thought they did refer to them as lodgers? May have misheard though.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Have they edited that out already? I just watched and couldn’t hear that bit. Saying that, it was hard to pay attention so there’s a good chance I zoned out multiple times…

It was like filiar mignon or something, not even remotely close to being right. Fucking idiot.
I didn’t kno were to start with the spelling of it 😂😂

• Haha