The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure they've set up a few fake YouTube accounts so they can comment on their own vlogs, if not some of these folk are seriously in to ass licking 🤔😅
Does this person need to go to Specsavers? He looks like Friar Tuck?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They couldn't even be bothered to use google to get the correct info about the tunnel. The maximum depth below the sea bed is 75m and below the sea surface it's 115m

Reactions: 7
Crooked teeth should grow a moustache like his dad seen as they have the same matching sunroof so why not match the moustache too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least the older niece has got it right calling Prick a weirdo 👏 clearly didn't want to spend time with them either so cut short their stay and had the mum join them in the day out (probably so Prick/Pouty didn't have to pay for it). Outrageous showing faces of other kids there :mad:

Reactions: 11
2 days at Junction 32 (Castleford where Xscape is) I doubt it more like they met the girls mum there and tried to blag it for 2 days, 2 journeys would eat into the lease mileage allowance

Reactions: 6
How interesting, especially when Clif met up with her when he was over but not the Caravan Guys. Storms in paradise?
I think they were on their second cruise when he was home, you know the back to back ones and they missed him. Doesn’t sound like he was pining for them.

Also if they have 20k legitimate subs, very few of them follow CLIF, considering how Prick slobbers all over him. You’d think they’d rush to his channel. Hmm good for thought on actual real subs

They are doing podcasts for Patreons 😴
They’re not trying to grow their channel. Just add more crap to it. If you want to grow. You don’t close things down to people who want to try before they buy. Word of mouth isn’t going to work for you guys, you’ve peaked. Disney isn’t the same, Florida isn’t the same. You haven’t show off either cruising or DLP to their best. Find something to do part tome and just take your trips. I know they won’t because they love the attention they get from their patreons. But even that won’t last as people move on and find mew things to interest them. In their own group you’re seeing more people talking about skipping Disney and going other places

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In the flat with the girls and Pouty is talking about the girls, what they're doing etc, Prick yells "I'm drinking wine in the Kitchen" Monkey says "nobody cares"......best thing I have seen on a Caravan twit vlog for ages 🤣🤔🤔🤔
Then she calls him a weirdo!
Comedy Gold!
(Either she's super savvy or she's picked up on Poutys sister and parents talking 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the flat with the girls and Pouty is talking about the girls, what they're doing etc, Prick yells "I'm drinking wine in the Kitchen" Monkey says "nobody cares"......best thing I have seen on a Caravan twit vlog for ages 🤣🤔🤔🤔
Although they are creeps I thought the girl was cheeky saying that it is her uncles after all .

Reactions: 1
....Find something to do part tome and just take your trips. I know they won’t because they love the attention they get from their patreons. But even that won’t last as people move on and find mew things to interest them. In their own group you’re seeing more people talking about skipping Disney and going other places
They look so bored most of the time and don't like the films at the watch parties or even their PAYG "friends". The Patreons at a different age and stage to them will also move on as they meet new people or grow in confidence or decide to spend the money on themselves or their own families. Dead channel. Time To Go Guys.

Although they are creeps I thought the girl was cheeky saying that it is her uncles after all .
To be fair to her she is a child and that's how he talks to her and her sister so that is how she thinks she should respond.
Pouty may joke but he's not a nasty shite to them like Prick.
I actually think it's hilarious that she said what she said, and I hate precocious kids. But honestly Pouty was showing the kids and Prick made a point yelling he wasn't in the room with the kids to get the attention back on him!

Edited to add****
After dropping the girls off Leigh is very eye rolley and miffed with Nick and correcting him about the shop he used which Nick didn't like that!

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks Leigh is using the girls for views?!

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks Leigh is using the girls for views?!
YouTube users have all sort of stats they can view. There is one that shows you which of your videos get the most engagement and which parts of each video has engagement peaks. Pretty sure this is why they wheel out batty b and include the neices more when nothing else is going on. Need to be very careful putting your children on YouTube though there are some despicable people out there don't need to look far on tattle to read plenty about that and the worse cases out there

Reactions: 8
Prick going on about boys and cute French boys was a bit Inghamy, don’t think anyone outside of him and baldy need to know about that sort of tit 😨

Throws another whole new predatory old man light on him.

• Sick
They’ve known Ryan and Aiden for a few years and they always have this beef I think it’s all just a show but Nick and Leigh don’t actually like them.

What was with the sausage sandwich sharing tonight 🤢
They met up with them a couple of Christmas ago didn't they? I thought it was just throwing shade as they put it..friendly banter..we watch Ryan and aiden when they vlog .

Obvs vloggers they're met in DLP who they think they are superior to lol... The girls are a credit to their mum but I loved how the older girl has started to get the measure of uncle prick, when she said no ones interested to him in response to one of his usual charmless childish comments!
They are vloggers from durham have known each other for a few years they just say random tit about each other ment to be a laugh they recon

At least the older niece has got it right calling Prick a weirdo 👏 clearly didn't want to spend time with them either so cut short their stay and had the mum join them in the day out (probably so Prick/Pouty didn't have to pay for it). Outrageous showing faces of other kids there :mad:
That's exactly what I said to my husband bet they picked the sister up so they didnt have to pay..even shared a scary sausage sandwich tight gets

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.