Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
They’ve known Ryan and Aiden for a few years and they always have this beef I think it’s all just a show but Nick and Leigh don’t actually like them.

What was with the sausage sandwich sharing tonight 🤢
They met up with them a couple of Christmas ago didn't they? I thought it was just throwing shade as they put it..friendly banter..we watch Ryan and aiden when they vlog .

Obvs vloggers they're met in DLP who they think they are superior to lol... The girls are a credit to their mum but I loved how the older girl has started to get the measure of uncle prick, when she said no ones interested to him in response to one of his usual charmless childish comments!
They are vloggers from durham have known each other for a few years they just say random shit about each other ment to be a laugh they recon

At least the older niece has got it right calling Prick a weirdo 👏 clearly didn't want to spend time with them either so cut short their stay and had the mum join them in the day out (probably so Prick/Pouty didn't have to pay for it). Outrageous showing faces of other kids there :mad:
That's exactly what I said to my husband bet they picked the sister up so they didnt have to pay..even shared a scary sausage sandwich tight gets

Reactions: 4
Is it just me, or did they not do that test properly?! You are supposed to do the back of your throat first and then up the nostrils but they did not go far enough back in their nose.

Was this normal?!

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
  • Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
“Limited to 12 drinks per day”

Oh you poor fucking sausage!

LEIGH STOP WITHT THE DISNEY FARCADE!!!!
Watching you trying and brush it off that you didn’t know the film was tangled was painful.
Does that mean 12 drinks total including soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee etc

PJones

VIP Member
I think one of the girls doesn't like wearing anything on her head so ears would be wasted on her. A plush wouldn't though

Reactions: 3

PJones

VIP Member
They are definitely going back to DLP before Christmas so no Florida until next year

fhs3848

Why are Ryan and Aidan that they were having a go at in the comments section of today’s slog? Sounded like they had beef but no idea what they were on about.

Also, timeline all over the place today as per usual. They said the kids were over for 2 nights, then they miraculously leave after 1?Prick appropriately telling the 4 yr old to ‘get her crap’ as they leave the flat…

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
The problem is that they gained a good amount of subs with their bad attitude. But they only gained so many because of their two Disney trips. So it’s no wonder the lodge guys haven’t gained many more. People mainly subbed for Disney and not them..

i think they prob look down on any other vloggers who has less subs than them. I think they did q&a a few weeks ago saying who they were friends with on YT. Can’t remember who tho
Yaz and Ash

• Haha