Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andreaohmy

She always writes how great Whela was to her and how he protected them. Couldn't be further from the truth. He put them all in danger and himself included. So hard as well having her dad up on chargers as well and now in prison
Oh he kept her in rolexs, designer gear and holidays alright but that's about it. People have a great habit of canonising the dead and I'm sure she's looking back through rose tinted glasses. And considering how her mental health has spiralled since, she pines for better times.

Reactions: 5

Samiam21

No that’s mad. Maybe that’s why the fight was cancelled. Who did it to him?
That's what I heard is why it was cancelled. The hiding Mcgregor got was in retaliation to stabbing the girl he raped in the hotel's fella? All hear say obvs, I wouldn't be close to any of them.
---
That's what I heard is why it was cancelled. The hiding Mcgregor got was in retaliation to stabbing the girl he raped in the hotel's fella? All hear say obvs, I wouldn't be close to any of them.
Not him stabbing someone but his henchmen

• Wow

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Why was he taken off her though? There must have been a big reason. They don’t take kids away for nothing. On top of that she hasn't seen him in 8 months which means she is not even allowed visitation.

Ok after reading the stories it looks like she has psychosis and was admitted to hospital and is refusing to take the medication so that’s why she can’t get him back. How awful for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Future

Chatty Member
At least it wasn’t a scrambler fest like the other scrotes funerals. Seems to be less of a knack fest in parts

Sez99

VIP Member
They are friends with Carla ages now sure she is even mates with some of Simoans Dublin friends too.
Simoan comes back to Dublin alot but is settled in the UK, she won't leave the UK because Liam is locked up over there.
Right! Thank u lol I didn’t know anything about them to be honest I’m Liverpool based. I just seen Simoan start being mentioned often on Carla’s stories a lot the last year! And then the daughter and seen the link with the Gerard’s I thought who the fuck are these guys. A quick google brought me a bit up to speed lol

VICKEYPOLLARD

Also where is all jeans friends now, all disappeared since James died and the moneys gone, id be found dead if I didn't have my child, and then to know he's being neglected has to be heartbreaking, I think her mams name is Kate or katelyn I don't speak to my mam and it's the hardest thing to cope with so I really do pity Jean and hope things work out for her

• Heart

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Ye as far as I can tell from her stories she dropped Parker to her mams who then gave the child to sonya. Now I dont know how much of this is true as she does seem to be really unwell but she's convinced her mam sonya, tori, doctors, the school and tusla are all in on it. Poor poor girl
There must be more to it than that. I suppose Tulsa had determined that they were taking him off her and her own mother wasn’t chosen to care for him. They probably had to do it that way not to cause a scene and distress the child further by arriving at her house and forcibly removing him with the guards etc.

She must feel so betrayed by her mother even though it was prob for the best.

Last edited:

Carow

I'd love to know who makes them! I used to work in a florist a long time ago and I can safely say the owner would have collapsed if she was asked to make such atrocities 🤣 I wonder does the ODwyers have someone that makes them?
I’m nearly sure it’s Grafton Flowers and some of the other street flower sellers do them as well. I’ve seen some on their instagrams before

• Wow

Calalily4

Chatty Member
All the huns in Liverpool for LBs sons Communion on Saturday
Shelli from the deli and Sophie went while their own nieces Communion was on in Dublin
Sophie must be looking for Liverpool drugdealer to fund her tacky lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 4

VICKEYPOLLARD

She really throwing him under the bus isn't she, him hearting a pic of her looking unreal, she posted that on her story a few days or weeks ago but she saves everything to her highlights so he obviously went through them all
---
Typical mcGregor, comes snaking in when a woman is as her lowest
---

---
*at

Attachments

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I never got a name so I don't know who sv is but I think she was finglas based
It was me
Her name is mimi, she's originally from I think Crumlin and linked to them all. She used to sell stolen credit cards back in the early 2000s. Lives in Valencia now

Twintwin

Chatty Member
The stuff she's saying about the treatment of the boy. What do ye make of that? Could be that she's unwell because it sounds a bit ott or could she be trying to build a case by making accusations? Does anyone know her?

Also, is flashy not in prison already?
It sounds like delusions to me. Obviously Tulsa are checking in on his welfare while he has been removed from her. In previous stories you can see her texts with her social worker. They are saying ‘I saw him yesterday he was in great form’ and ‘Jean I am not having this conversation again with you over text please come into the office’.

• Sad