Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is that a camouflage casket
He's getting cremated, where are those floral wreaths going to go 🤣🤣

Wonder if they'll bring them to the afters to dance with them like Leah & co done at Packies funeral 🥳🙈🤣
Incredible Hulk casket to match the recovery van 🙈

Ah sure they would have to get a bit of use out of them 🤭

Reactions: 4

Frenchy2021

Is that where they all are? Imagine preferring to raise your kids Iran rather than come back to Ireland all for designer clothes.
Imagine giving up a mediocre real life to live a flashy online life. I couldn't imagine the loneliness.

I know she is not well, ATM, but I do wonder, would there be some truth in some of the stuff she is saying. His family taking the money & watches etc
There's always a bit of truth when someone is in psychosis, her reality right now is so alerted that she really and truly would believe he's being tortured with a Dyson air purifier but the stuff about the watches most likely did happen as that's a previous memory that hasn't changed- hope I'm making sense

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Sophie is also getting SW for her son
She would be classed as a carer so getting that payment, lone parents aswell as Domicillary and I wouldnt say she declares tax on any of it. She lives at home so probably doesn't even pay rent for her boxroom

• Sick

Samiam21

Anyone hear about Mcgregor being battered recently in his gym? Not too sure how true it is but have heard it twice yesterday from different people

• Wow

Soap Star

There's always a bit of truth when someone is in psychosis, her reality right now is so alerted that she really and truly would believe he's being tortured with a Dyson air purifier but the stuff about the watches most likely did happen as that's a previous memory that hasn't changed- hope I'm making sense
Ah it’s absolutely heartbreaking. All she wants is her little boy back. I can’t even imagine what the child is going through losing both parents really. I hope she gets some help

Leelaxo

Knew it would be o’Dwyers doing it 🙈 surprised the details are announced but sure they thing no one is bigger or better than them

• Haha

Twintwin

Chatty Member
They are charging Daniel Kinahan with the murder of Eddie Hutch. Will be interesting to see if they can get him back here.

Any news on the western front? 🤣 awful quiet here
Awh stop, I'm assuming the lads are still inside and that's why it's all quite?
---
Oh wait I forgot, I seen this somewhere else from a boxing match in blanch a couple of weeks ago. That little chap is always being tagged by the lads and Lee byrne

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

xxoo1993

New to this thread not from the area but intrigued, sophmaloney has posted happy heavenly birthday packie on instagram today, is this her sisters boyfriend who was killed because of her or smthin like that?

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I can't get her Instagram stories off my mind. It's awful. My heart goes out to her and that little boy. She said she turned up at the school and all and they both start crying💔 As much as she's suffering I really do hope this is all in her mind and that yoke Sonya didn't orchestrate that child being taken from her. She said her mam was threatened if she didn't cooperate.
I doubt she would have ended up in the hospital she wasn’t very sick. You can barely get a bed on the psych ward things are so bad in this country.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I know but their business account Rosewood crystal management is down as the new owner. The same business only formed in June '23 and they bought his Clondalkin house that CAB took over too.
Why would the CAB sell it for much less than it’s worth or the highest offer? Genuine question, like do you mean someone in CAB bought it??