Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
The stuff she's saying about the treatment of the boy. What do ye make of that? Could be that she's unwell because it sounds a bit ott or could she be trying to build a case by making accusations? Does anyone know her?

Also, is flashy not in prison already?
It sounds like delusions to me. Obviously Tulsa are checking in on his welfare while he has been removed from her. In previous stories you can see her texts with her social worker. They are saying ‘I saw him yesterday he was in great form’ and ‘Jean I am not having this conversation again with you over text please come into the office’.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Poogram

Chatty Member
Looks like Tristens funeral is private.
Why even put the notice on RIP.
Died in the Mater Hospital , he did not
They opted out of the signed condolences page thing too. Gofundme went down like a led balloon I suppose maybe that’s why 🙈

Last edited:

sassyqueen

Jesus them stories are so sad I hope the poor girl can recover and be reunited with her baby who she obviously loves 😢 drugs in any way is just not worth it destroy so many lifes

Samiam21

Makes zero sense. A plot to take her boy away?!
Well nothing she is saying is making sense really, her parents are starving themselves, Her son can catch down syndrome, she's clearly going through something serious poor Woman has lost everything the past 2 years.
She was linked to Conor before Whela was shot and he supposedly he battered her over it, thats why I "think" it's him she's speaking about regardless whether true or not

• Wow

Poogram

Chatty Member
Talk to me about the Byrnes and why they’re all over Liverpool. The sons with Gerard’s daughter, the wife’s besties now with influencer MUA Carla L and the daughters a fashion model for cricket ?
Are they set up here now or what?
They’ve been set-up in the UK for a good while, as far as I know they were in Birmingham, but sure that house has to have been seized.

Is that a camouflage casket
He's getting cremated, where are those floral wreaths going to go 🤣🤣

Wonder if they'll bring them to the afters to dance with them like Leah & co done at Packies funeral 🥳🙈🤣
Incredible Hulk casket to match the recovery van 🙈

Ah sure they would have to get a bit of use out of them 🤭

Frenchy2021

Is that where they all are? Imagine preferring to raise your kids Iran rather than come back to Ireland all for designer clothes.
Imagine giving up a mediocre real life to live a flashy online life. I couldn't imagine the loneliness.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Sophie is also getting SW for her son
She would be classed as a carer so getting that payment, lone parents aswell as Domicillary and I wouldnt say she declares tax on any of it. She lives at home so probably doesn't even pay rent for her boxroom

• Sick

Samiam21

Anyone hear about Mcgregor being battered recently in his gym? Not too sure how true it is but have heard it twice yesterday from different people

• Wow

Leelaxo

Knew it would be o’Dwyers doing it 🙈 surprised the details are announced but sure they thing no one is bigger or better than them

• Haha

Twintwin

Chatty Member
They are charging Daniel Kinahan with the murder of Eddie Hutch. Will be interesting to see if they can get him back here.