Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Wouldn't put it past her the attention seeking GG
---
Looks like Tristens funeral is private.
Why even put the notice on RIP.
Died in the Mater Hospital , he did not
Well to be fair "died on the floor of Brown's in Blanch after being identified as Irelands worst hitman" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Frenchy2021

The Jay Hennessy's kid is called Krusher Hennessy , i shit you not ! Awful
The Hennessys have the bodies of Bebop and Rocksteady and the faces of Beavis and Butthead. A kid called Krusher. Mary wept. How any woman let it in is beyond me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lily255

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thing about buying those houses I’d always be afraid they’d come after you and burn it out. I remember when I was buying years back there was a fab house in an auction, ridiculously cheap. So did some searching and realized it was a former scumbags so didn’t risk it. Sold cheap for the standard it was.

Reactions: 15

Calalily4

Chatty Member
The lift doesn't go to the top with them.
Naming him a hero, he was a scumbag.
The hit was on him and his sons.
I'd say that Kirsty one sounds like fish wife and loves the attention this all brings to her life. I bet she even calls her kids angles

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Frenchy2021

Why does Sophie have a picture up with the song Ms Independent on it when she is literally the least independent person going? She is dependant on the government and whoever she is riding at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ThatGeebag

Imagine having this at a loved ones funeral, I'd be mortified 🫣

Can only imagine what Saturdays displays will be...

I'd love to know who makes them! I used to work in a florist a long time ago and I can safely say the owner would have collapsed if she was asked to make such atrocities 🤣 I wonder does the ODwyers have someone that makes them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11