Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchy2021

I was thinking reading through the stories she sounded a bit unhinged and not all there. Saying they had brainwashed her son into not seeing her and that he was scared of her. Then at the end she said she had psychosis. She obviously had a complete mental break after he was murdered. She probably got really paranoid and was living in fear too.

I just can’t even imagine. Her whole life has been ruined. The poor child no wonder he doesn’t look well. His life has been destroyed in a year.
And then you have that knacker Sophie 'with the kindest heart and sweetest soul' that lights up a room with her turkey teeth torturing that poor girl out of sheer jealousy. Remember her and flashy singing Jean just after Whela died pretending to be him etc

Even if Sophie is on carers. It would never to cover a holiday like that. Or Lapland or Dubai

Reactions: 8

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I seen a family photo of the hennessys with the da and ma and they look like chavs who won the lotto 🫣

Rough looking, skin as dry as leather, frizzy unkept hair,draped in " designer" brands with big fake white glow in the dark teeth that look like gum shields.
Money doesn't buy class
The Hennessys and the likes of them are chavs and cardboard gangsters

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sez99

VIP Member
Talk to me about the Byrnes and why they’re all over Liverpool. The sons with Gerard’s daughter, the wife’s besties now with influencer MUA Carla L and the daughters a fashion model for cricket ?
Are they set up here now or what?

Reactions: 7

VICKEYPOLLARD

The things that Jean is posting she really seems to be deluded feel sorry for her she obviously needs help, does she have any friends?
I keep seeing her tag amina but I don't think she responds publicly like the typical reposting to her story with the usual "my girl ❤" Jean is no use to anyone now James and the money is gone, she's not rolling in the same circles anymore and has probably been out casted over all the things she's posted to because she's liable to say anything about anyone and I'm sure there is alot of married or men in serious relationships very afraid she'll say they've been trying to get with her. Which I well believe is true, but with her not being well at the moment they'll brush it off as her being mad, I hope she gets well gets her boy back and proves them all wrong

xxoo1993

No It was her niec
How old are they

]
Did anyone read Bellingcat's investigation where they managed to track Kinahan Sr's movements via Google reviews? It's fascinating how they did it.

Can’t get my head around why he done this, surely not that stupid. Who even leaves google reviews especially for Pizza Hut 😭

• Haha
I'd love to know who makes them! I used to work in a florist a long time ago and I can safely say the owner would have collapsed if she was asked to make such atrocities 🤣 I wonder does the ODwyers have someone that makes them?
Awh stop, they must all use the one florist. I assume most florists would say no, but I suppose money talks. I'd say the o'dwyers have their own list of people they use, sure the poor horses when the scramblers are revving beside them too.
---
I’m nearly sure it’s Grafton Flowers and some of the other street flower sellers do them as well. I’ve seen some on their instagrams before
You're right, just went on and had a look and they have a vodka display on their story. I scrolled down a bit and they did Packies funeral flowers too. The comment from them under the pic is "RIP Packie, look over Leah to help her through this horrible time". 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah they prob will. Bit of a random one but if he has a big American casket he won't be cremated in that. Also on the note of the cremation at least they wont have to worry about rivals digging him up.

Wonder where the afters would be, imagine it was brownes!

• Haha

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I wonder if Anita Freeman ever wonders if being a gangster gee was worth it 🤣
Always looking over her shoulder, changing her facial features incase Sean looks elsewher,Travelling Europe on a fake passport and not travelling with her partner, living a life in secret. Kish Island looks nice but not a place to rear your kids.

• Heart
  • Haha

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Yeah they prob will. Bit of a random one but if he has a big American casket he won't be cremated in that. Also on the note of the cremation at least they wont have to worry about rivals digging him up.

Wonder where the afters would be, imagine it was brownes!
Yes you can " rent" a casket for a cremation. Your real coffin is a cheaper wooden box placed into the casket. The casket or fancier coffin is used for the funeral and before cremation is taken from the casket.

• Wow
Reactions: 6