Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andreaohmy

I doubt she would have ended up in the hospital she wasn’t very sick. You can barely get a bed on the psych ward things are so bad in this country.
Oh I completely believe she's not well you can see that by her ramblings. I just don't trust that Sonya thing and the carryon of her when James was killed was appalling.

Reactions: 6

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Is she at home or is she in hospital?
She was in the hospital and is out now I think. Won’t take her meds so that’s why her son has been removed. It must have been pretty bad to have him taken off her.

God live her if fairness she must have been so scared after he was murdered. It probably just escalated with the grief and everything.

• Sad

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Why would the CAB sell it for much less than it’s worth or the highest offer? Genuine question, like do you mean someone in CAB bought it??
The house in Clondalkin went for the highest offer because it has fire damage and it's a shell.
The Crumlin house has sold for less than the asking price and what it's worth to a company that only formed lastyear. Yes I think someone in CAB bought it

• Wow

Lilly long

VIP Member
I know hes from crumlin is he related to any heads?
Only recently living in crumlin.. he from Kevin street originally and then social services had him until he was 18 in a place on Scr .. don’t know who he was in crumlin with .. he’s related to 2 brothers from Kevin street.. 1 in doing a sentence the other one after turning his life around .. seemingly .. Mother dead when he was 3 .. Father didn’t want him.. aunt reared him until she couldnt control him and it was affecting her family life .. very easily led.. and wanted to be a big boy .. sad really ..

• Sad

Twintwin

Chatty Member
That little boy is not smiling in one pic on her whole Instagram. A bit weird no? I don’t know if they had such a perfect life as she says they did. If I look through my photos I’ve so many of my kids smiling and laughing.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Oh sorry I should have clarified! His grandfather on his mams side is "Cotton Eye" Joe Delaney. I can't imagine it was an easy upbringing for her either
---

It is usually only under very serious circumstances that a child is taken off their mother by Tusla and when they do, they try their best to have the child supported by wider family. But wasn't whela's mum under threat a while back? Was the house not targeted?!
Honestly I can’t believe they sent him there. None of them are capable of bringing up a child properly

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Yes none of it makes sense which is why they sent her to hospital and took the child. People kill their kids in psychosis is so it’s obviously better for him to be away from her for now. Hopefully she will engage with the doctors and start taking her medication. What an awful thing to happen to her.

Andreaohmy

I can't get her Instagram stories off my mind. It's awful. My heart goes out to her and that little boy. She said she turned up at the school and all and they both start crying💔 As much as she's suffering I really do hope this is all in her mind and that yoke Sonya didn't orchestrate that child being taken from her. She said her mam was threatened if she didn't cooperate.

• Sad

Beverly hills housewife

Havnt been on in a while I used to be on the saffy t page. Just saw Jeans insta. Jesus Christ it's horrific. Wether true or not that's happening in her mind and my heart goes out to the poor girl. But agree 100%. That boy didn't smile before all this. And there was no way the family life was perfect. She would've been living on her nerves when Whela was alive. The house he lived in was a party house full of gangster gee wannabes and he constantly cheated on Jean. But what I didn't like was Tori laughing at jeans txt. She should be doing everything 2 ease her mind about her son not taunting her. It's all very sad.
She always writes how great Whela was to her and how he protected them. Couldn't be further from the truth. He put them all in danger and himself included. So hard as well having her dad up on chargers as well and now in prison

username1289

The things that Jean is posting she really seems to be deluded feel sorry for her she obviously needs help, does she have any friends?

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Yeah they prob will. Bit of a random one but if he has a big American casket he won't be cremated in that. Also on the note of the cremation at least they wont have to worry about rivals digging him up.

Wonder where the afters would be, imagine it was brownes!
Well done steaks on the house 😇

• Haha

Calalily4

Chatty Member
No way! Just seen a few pictures...
Is that a camouflage casket
He's getting cremated, where are those floral wreaths going to go 🤣🤣

Wonder if they'll bring them to the afters to dance with them like Leah & co done at Packies funeral 🥳🙈🤣

• Haha

username1289

Sonya house was set on fire not long after he died so I’m surprised the child was sent there as I can’t imagine that’s the safest place for him

Reactions: 5