Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Did they spell his name wrong??
Yes, they spell alot of things wrong.
During Covid one of the very first funerals they done I remember reading "Rest in piece" 🙈
I knew from then on these funerals will be cringeworthy

I don't think the Hennessys will mind the spelling mistakes when they can't spell themselves and don't use punctuation marks.

Still can't believe this girl is in her 20s, she looks like a leather handbag, image of Madge Harvey 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Ellamay87

VIP Member
That poor girl clearly isn't well but fuck me the absolute state of whelas mother at his funeral. She should be hanging her head in shame. Who behaves like that grinning and dancing like an imbecile. Probably off her fave on their own product. DISGRACEFUL.

stateofye

That Black forge inn is an absolute kip 🤣🤣 everyone off their rocker , ya couldn’t pay me to go there!

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I was thinking about Aoife McGregor last night getting photographed visiting the wig in prison and was wondering did she tip the papers off herself. Strikes me as the type of thing she would do to broadcast the news everywhere.

Reactions: 10

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine any of these gangsters treat their girlfriends very well. They are violent scumbags who probably grew up in very dysfunctional homes themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Twintwin

Chatty Member
It was heartbreaking reading that,and things like that actually happen 😭
I was thinking reading through the stories she sounded a bit unhinged and not all there. Saying they had brainwashed her son into not seeing her and that he was scared of her. Then at the end she said she had psychosis. She obviously had a complete mental break after he was murdered. She probably got really paranoid and was living in fear too.

I just can’t even imagine. Her whole life has been ruined. The poor child no wonder he doesn’t look well. His life has been destroyed in a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She really is going through a bad time. Unfortunately what she is writing is not going to help her get her son back, it will be used to prove she isn't well.

I first thought it was mcgregor but then it half sounded like flashy, the ghost thing through me altogether. Poor girl needs to get herself better for her little boy.

Andreaohmy

That little boy is not smiling in one pic on her whole Instagram. A bit weird no? I don’t know if they had such a perfect life as she says they did. If I look through my photos I’ve so many of my kids smiling and laughing.
Havnt been on in a while I used to be on the saffy t page. Just saw Jeans insta. Jesus Christ it's horrific. Wether true or not that's happening in her mind and my heart goes out to the poor girl. But agree 100%. That boy didn't smile before all this. And there was no way the family life was perfect. She would've been living on her nerves when Whela was alive. The house he lived in was a party house full of gangster gee wannabes and he constantly cheated on Jean. But what I didn't like was Tori laughing at jeans txt. She should be doing everything 2 ease her mind about her son not taunting her. It's all very sad.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
The Jay Hennessy's kid is called Krusher Hennessy , i shit you not ! Awful
Are you sure that's not just another spelling mistake 🙈🤣
---
Liam Byrnes house is sold

Wonder if it's a relation to someone in CAB who bought it. The company only set up in June 23 , house bought in Dec'23 for around 250k
So many applicants applied back in '21 when it first came on the market and put in offers of 400k and above , CAB rejected them all.

All abit suss

• Wow

Twintwin

Chatty Member
She really is going through a bad time. Unfortunately what she is writing is not going to help her get her son back, it will be used to prove she isn't well.

I first thought it was mcgregor but then it half sounded like flashy, the ghost thing through me altogether. Poor girl needs to get herself better for her little boy.
The worst thing about psychosis is that you don’t know you are in it. She thinks it’s all real. I really hope she had some friends of family looking out out for her as it sounds like she would be admitted to the hospital.

• Sad

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Just seen this...I'll be getting a glass of wine and popcorn to watch the video 🤭
I knew they weren't a private family

I bet he'll have a casket and it'll be gold and the handles will have diamonds like the heels on Gareth ODwyers shoes

• Haha

VICKEYPOLLARD

Anyone ever hear of the gang “the family” seen a thing saying they’re becoming bigger than the kinahans
It's bg and pg not sure am I allowed say their names, look up €700000 crime bust clondalkin
---
Anyone else find it strange that not 1 person was sentenced for that - none of them have done a days jail in Ireland even though the guards know all about this family - it’s madness
They supposedly have alot of legitimate businesses to cover the money, I read they don't fued but they're not to be messed with either and the kinahans aren't coming back to Ireland so somebody was going to step up
---
Right this is going way back to 2022 I think but there was a member in this called calicali, is she still about?, she mentioned a girl who was a business woman type but also I think a crime boss type too anyone from the saffy thread remember this, did we figure out who it was? I had a lot going on and wasn't in the thread for ages so I missed out on loads

Last edited:
Reactions: 8