The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the Kinahans? Still in Dubai or in Iran like some people are saying? I don’t believe they have gone to a country like that with women and kids with them but you never know. They are months away from getting extradited if they are still in Dubai.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why but I was thinking about Aoife McGregor last night getting photographed visiting the wig in prison and was wondering did she tip the papers off herself. Strikes me as the type of thing she would do to broadcast the news everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't put it past her the attention seeking GG
---
Looks like Tristens funeral is private.
Why even put the notice on RIP.
Died in the Mater Hospital , he did not

Reactions: 2
They opted out of the signed condolences page thing too. Gofundme went down like a led balloon I suppose maybe that’s why 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't put it past her the attention seeking GG
---
Well to be fair "died on the floor of Brown's in Blanch after being identified as Irelands worst hitman" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did I read somewhere that all deaths have to be registered on RIP? Or did I dream that?

Reactions: 1
Did I read somewhere that all deaths have to be registered on RIP? Or did I dream that?
I’m not sure but I think there is a charge for RIP, maybe €10 or something. Funeral directors usually do it though so they just add it on the total

With the way the scumbags are these days I'd be making sure his grave isn't known about. Wouldn't even put it past them to dig him up 🫣

Wonder if there is an afters?

Reactions: 3
They said in the paper a female close to him is under threat. Wonder is it his mam after she did the go fund me.

Reactions: 3
An awful way to live life isn’t it 🙈 not even being able to bury your child without having to think of things like that! Anyone know who his baby mama is?

Knew it would be o’Dwyers doing it 🙈 surprised the details are announced but sure they thing no one is bigger or better than them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen this...I'll be getting a glass of wine and popcorn to watch the video 🤭
I knew they weren't a private family

I bet he'll have a casket and it'll be gold and the handles will have diamonds like the heels on Gareth ODwyers shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 9