Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canijustsay

VIP Member
Kid bangs a few pillows… gets a new drum kit.

Brad bangs a gym chick and he gets to keep Sarah as punishment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Bindi

Screenshot_20240304_200248_Instagram.jpg

Oh poor Sezzy.....i have an appointment tomorrow for full body scans to make sure the cancer i am in remission for hasn't decided to reappear.....I would swap appointments with her in a heartbeat.....it's not a competition and i do not mean it to sound that way but fuck she grinds my gears!!!🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I have something I have wanted to put on tattle for months - but I can’t. It will 120% out me. 🥵
As much as we’d love the tea, we’re all just people behind screens, whereas this could affect your day to day life so completely understand you not wanting to out yourself. We do appreciate the tea you do drop as and when you can though.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

canijustsay

VIP Member
Plooooise, Sez wouldn’t leave Brad unless she had another branch to swing to. Not only is she ridiculously co-dependent, she wouldn’t want to be a single mum because she can’t parent from the sidelines like that. Once she finds the next branch, she’ll set the old one on fire. RIP Brad.

She’s watching (Brad’s every move through shared iCloud), waiting (for her glow bod and next partner to show up) and commiserating (thinking of gym girl and how come she’s so lucky to get dick pics). Best chapter of her life, one she’ll never forget, she might even get merch! 🤟

But you’re right @screenfreelookatme, she’s so far gone into her social media fanfic that she’ll probably stay miserable IRL forever. The fanfic pays the bills, duh!
Say it ain't so
I will not go
Turn the lights off
In our swamp home

Late night, for the Gnome
Work sucks, I know
She left her drink bottle by the stairs
Better fill it so she knows I care

• Haha
Reactions: 43

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
So I listened to the podcast and whilst annoyed I'll never ever get that time back, there were a few things of interest.

Brandley says his wife is 'very strong' and that friends and family at times have said she's really hard to deal with. (Haha no shit Sherlock)

Pets: "if she wants a pet and you don't want a pet, you're getting a pet". Um, WHERE TF IS BOBLEY??

Buddy packs: "donate a proportion of everything we sell"- What proportion? Was this proportion made public? Surely this wasn't a profit thing?

Challenges: Maggie asks what challenges has he had?
Brad: for me it's time. You get a certain amount of time. To be honest I feel like we're in the best place we've ever been. I know I speak from a place of privilege when I say this but you get a certain amount of time and a certain amount of money, and normally you have to trade one for the other, and there's no right decision because, you know, if you want your family to have everything, then you've gotta work. But the more you work the less time to enjoy it
Maggie: so how are you managing that?
Brad: to be honest, I've made career decisions that give me more time

Wait, WHAT?? 16 hour days in a toilet office, not able to answer a simple phone call or fill up your poor parched wife's drink bottle. Yep. Okayyyyy.

And lastly, I've never listened to this Maggie character before. She talks a lot about herself. I don't think I like her much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Well, well, well. The title of the episode... "Brad Kearns – Why dads need to put down their phones".

Coming from the family who has made a living off selling their children's life online. Kearns family... you can fuck all the way off.

1708462654572.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Sike!

The tower is for Brandley. So he can reach the stove to cook after his 16 hour day at work because he is sick of eating dry ass chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Now she’s after a gifted learning tower? They’re for toddlers!!!! If your kids can’t safely reach the stove, then maybe they shouldn’t be at the stove? Get a stool. Teddy is 5.5 FFS.
Surely the Carpentry Commando, the Wizard of Wood, the Lumber Legend, the Timber Tryhard could spare a few hours from his 16 hour days to whip up a step stool or tower

• Haha

Stay Classy

Ok, that is just absolutely ridiculous. My son finished high school and 9 years of learning the drum kit last year. He had a drum pad at home to practice on and I never had to buy him a drum kit as his private and group lessons, band, ensembles were all at school. He would often practice on his own at school in the later years when he was actually pretty good. He spent the first few years on a drum pad, snare drum and hi-hat. They don’t put you on a full drum kit until after a while as it is actually very hard to coordinate and play.

This kid has been playing on saucepans for two weeks and they buy him a full drum kit, fucken idiots. One thing for sure is, he will sound friggin terrible for a long time.

Not sure how Sez is going to read her books or Brandley is going to work from the toilet block with that ruckus

• Heart
Hello my loves, I know you’ve been waiting for an grass update. Here it is. 💫thriving💫. What an amazing use of money. If only Brad spent as much time on his lawn, as he did taking photos of his little prick 🫶
View attachment 2790836
This made me go and have my own little sticky beak. Are you telling me they paid $1.8m for a house that doesn’t even have a driveway to the road?
IMG_7569.jpeg

Also, just a reminder for you Sez when you stop by, you could’ve saved yourself $50k and bought this beauty that is just down the road. It’s a 5 bed, 3 bath house on land, albeit not as much but most of yours isn’t really usable, with a pool, tennis court, jetty, no RSL living area, no portholes for bedroom windows and no toilet office. I’m embarrassed for you.

IMG_7570.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow