Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The swearing thing. Give me a fucking break. They both swear constantly. Sez thinks it makes her sound cool. Maybe they don’t swear around the kids? Well fucking done. Maybe the kids just don’t swear around you either? Does it really matter when Knox and Finn have a reputation of being bullies in the school yard??

I’d prefer that my eight year old doesn’t swear, but I’m far more concerned with what he’s saying. You can say a lot of nasty things about someone without uttering a single swear word. For example, Brad, you’re a vile misogynist who bullies women because you’re too scared to stand up to men.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

EnomisCamelToe

@EnomisCamelToe I am laughing so much at all the old posts you’re liking. Ah, the memories of Thread #36 when Brad was obsessed with gym gains AKA gaining another vagina to stick his lil bronco in, and Sez activated psychotic wife mode on the reg. In other words, nothing has changed. We’re still hilarious and they’re still Kearnts. 😆😆😆
I’ve bookmarked a whole heap, one of my favs was this one, when Brandley was crapping on about knowing all about Tattler’s dads 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I haaaaaate this FuN dAd thing she tries to portray. My husband plays with our kids too, you know, because he’s their dad? It’s pretty normal and expected. He also turns up for the non-fun stuff too and I don’t think you could say the same for Brad. I really hope Sez has more self respect in real life because she comes across as pathetic.

Brad only cares about Brad having fun. He buys a drum kit so that he can play a drum kit. He buys the boys a motorbike so he can buy himself a motorbike. Builds a skatepark so he can play on a skatepark. It’s always the same. Show me Brad doing something that isn’t motivated by self interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

phonies

Chatty Member
For that price I'd be wanting an immaculate house with ducted air, a pool, butler's pantry etc etc...... Not a frankenhouse with an RSL foyer and a feature wall of split system air con units!
For that money I’d like to not live with Brad, Sez, Knox, Finn and Turdy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I looked at old mates personal Facebook and find it so funny that she can only get 14 of her OWN friends and family to like her profile pic 🤣

I have less than 150 people on my Facebook and when I update my profile, more than half like it. Especially if I have my kiddies in it. This just goes to show how unliked they are by people that know them. Once their 'stadium' is gone, they literally have no one.

View attachment 2802808
You’ll get more likes on this Tattle post, than she did on her profile photo 🤭

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

Chatty Member
Stunning view in the background. Sometimes I still can’t quite wrap my head around it, 1.8mil for this swamp - 1.8 million dollars. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.
For that price I'd be wanting an immaculate house with ducted air, a pool, butler's pantry etc etc...... Not a frankenhouse with an RSL foyer and a feature wall of split system air con units!

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
The best thing about Sarah as an influencer is her integrity.
she wouldn’t just film multiple ads for a company one month, pledging to not use single use plastic and multiple ads for another business stating she is so sunsafe and always wears their sun shirts when outside, and then turn around and film her and her kids consuming single use plastic, outside under the sun without her sun shirt.
nope, she would never.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Expresso Martini

Insta comments so far
“Darling” what a idiot. She never calls him that.
---
Sezempic back at the gym
I’d be annoyed if my gym constantly posted photos/videos of me and captioned them “fit mums” and if I lived in the area there’s no way I’d join this gym.

Without going on a Clementine or Sezzy rant, please don’t just reduce me to a “mum”. I can go to the gym just for me. I can be a fit person without my gym making passive aggressive digs at other mums and make them feel bad about not being fit. Fuck off with the “fit mums” bullshit.

I know I’m not wording this properly, I’m trying to pack and clean and bitch about Sezz and her fucked up gym with dismal WHS policies all at the same time. I hope I kinda make sense though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
But she was so glad she didn't have to get the boys out of the car at the servo anymore, yet takes them in to said servo to pick snacks 😵💫
It’s the most effort she’s put into a ad in ages, and she still just misses the mark SO BADLY.

The app is great because she doesn’t have to get out of the car…but sends Brad to get petrol. Surprises him with a coffee to thank him for filling up her car, but has to tell him anyway so he can go pick it up. Very visibly shows that it’s BRAD’S car…and she’s in there filming him. Makes a big thing of it being lunch time and setting the pick up to 1215, then pans onto his phone showing that it’s 10am. Fucking mess. I understand prerecording it and I’d give it a pass if it was just the time on his watch or whatever and if Brad had set up a tripod, but this moron is there filming and zooms in on the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

notgifted

VIP Member
She would have done it on her own account too
Just like she did when she blocked my cousin before they sold their half a house 🤣 she simply asked Sez if she was moving (after I put the idea in her head 🫣) and she got blocked, by Brad and Sarah. So it’s always Sez, she’s a stupid rat toothed fuck knuckle
---
Same cousin who purchased so much buddy pack merch & was a fan.

• Wow
  • Haha

mochamondays

@screenfreelookatme sorry I didn’t see your comment on the previous thread before it got locked.

The info I have, is as follows.
- There was / is a gym girl. Brad got caught out with photos on his phone

- a fellow school mum has said that she was told from someone in the know, that Sez was sleeping downstairs and he sleeps upstairs but isn’t there every night, not sure if this is still the case.

- Sez seems to be gravitating toward new people, I suspect ones who don’t know Brad that well, so she can keep up a facade.
Brooke, just had a baby, no mention about it from Sez, but she did comment on her page.
That girl in the photos at Pink is from the gym and old school, she looked totally out of place, but given her personality, she is probably on a high because she has a “famous” friend.

- One of the trainers at the gym (who can’t exactly claim her fitness is from hard work, she had weight loss surgery), i believe would also jump on the “famous” bandwagon, but im not sure if she’s even at the gym anymore.

• Wow
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
The comparison has been made here before, but with her receding hairline, gaping open mouth, and those flared nostrils, she's the spitting image Voldemort.
The straight-on angle does not do her face any favours... but then again, the side angle is just as bad!
Poor old beaky!
I did this on the Sophie Cachia thread, but I need to do it here because I legitimately cannot believe we are the same age!

Imagine this is a superannuation ad.

Two women. They’re the same age. They both have partners. They both have children.

Except one has 2 houses, stable income, a full head of hair, eyebrows that are friends, a healthy relationship with exercise and food, and a legitimately diagnosed autoimmune condition.

The other lives in an overpriced swamp, begs for engagement as her job, all the hair on her head wants to get as far away as possible, and she’s a made up coeliac.

Join in the anti-glow fund now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Which girl are you referring to Sez? Oh, that's right, you're talking about yourself, again 🤦🏻‍♀️ why does she do this? Why not just say you're proud of yourself?
I had to read this a couple of times, I thought it was Brads post. What gives her the right to feel like she's the expert on everything. I do not aspire to her life at all. My 3 kids are all uni and high school and I look at her and her behaviour and I just think she's pathetic. I see you Sarah, I've seen your type at the school gate, or in the kiss n drive line. I would hate you if you were a parent at my school and I would die if my kids ever came home and said Knoxxayyy had invited them for a play date. You are no-one. You could not get a job anywhere. You are an entitled brat, with an ugly husband, awful taste and horrible children, I bet your handwriting is messy too, but you try, with a love heart or a circle above the i's. Sorry, I've clearly got a lot of work to do on my past self as a high school child, parent of young kids and all round human, lol. There is NOTHING I like about this woman. She is a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33