The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has made an anonymous post on the outspoken group 🫢
So so good 👏 I was hoping that would happen.
---
I got blocked by Brad too 🤣🤣🤣 fragile flower
Weirdly I can't seem to find him either, like his name comes up but not his page. I didn't react to any of the comments so pretty certain I haven't been blocked...although seriously I would not be losing any sleep if I was haha. Could he have deactivated his account until the Dent dust settles?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I listened to the podcast and whilst annoyed I'll never ever get that time back, there were a few things of interest.

Brandley says his wife is 'very strong' and that friends and family at times have said she's really hard to deal with. (Haha no tit Sherlock)

Pets: "if she wants a pet and you don't want a pet, you're getting a pet". Um, WHERE TF IS BOBLEY??

Buddy packs: "donate a proportion of everything we sell"- What proportion? Was this proportion made public? Surely this wasn't a profit thing?

Challenges: Maggie asks what challenges has he had?
Brad: for me it's time. You get a certain amount of time. To be honest I feel like we're in the best place we've ever been. I know I speak from a place of privilege when I say this but you get a certain amount of time and a certain amount of money, and normally you have to trade one for the other, and there's no right decision because, you know, if you want your family to have everything, then you've gotta work. But the more you work the less time to enjoy it
Maggie: so how are you managing that?
Brad: to be honest, I've made career decisions that give me more time

Wait, WHAT?? 16 hour days in a toilet office, not able to answer a simple phone call or fill up your poor parched wife's drink bottle. Yep. Okayyyyy.

And lastly, I've never listened to this Maggie character before. She talks a lot about herself. I don't think I like her much.
That quote about trading time for money has been stolen from somewhere I have heard that before, we need to see where it’s from

Reactions: 8
The podcast was recorded before the affair, but I can’t find it in our thread. It was ages ago. The 16 hour work day actually predates the affair by a long way. They’ve been banging on about that at least since he went back to work, possibly before. It was around this time last year (International Women’s Day) that Sarah made her little “big boy jobs” speech.
---
Sarah thought IWD was a great time to remind us to praise men 🫶
Oh look, it’s band tee Sez wearing her Ed Sheeran top that we haven’t seen her wear since.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Busy night for the Kearnts reading comments, furiously refreshing, checking reactions, block block blocking. Must be infuriating to have another Outspoken post about them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMGGGGGG Jason with the TEA ☕ 😱
As much as i wish it true, i find this hard to believe - that in the week or 2 these comments were posted, he/she/they has received a letter, gotten their own lawyer and they have done enough digging to find this information out.

Whoever said take what Jason says with a grain of salt was right. Jason has to be someone with a personal vendetta against the dumb kearnts.

Reactions: 18
This didn't age well.
Oh Gargasez, darls. Did this strike a nerve with you? Papa Smurf had already cheated on you by the time you posted this! We know you only clap back when it’s true.

Since then, he’s had another (possibly several more?) affairs during your marriage. Maybe you should consider projecting the fanfic where you’re in an open marriage and he’s okay with you fking the members of Blink-182 and bragging about it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as i wish it true, i find this hard to believe - that in the week or 2 these comments were posted, he/she/they has received a letter, gotten their own lawyer and they have done enough digging to find this information out.

Whoever said take what Jason says with a grain of salt was right. Jason has to be someone with a personal vendetta against the dumb kearnts.
Agreed. Jason was ripping into other influencers too weren’t they? Maybe Jason is the one to be afraid of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ahhh you're right, I let my hatred for the Kearnts get in the way of my common sense haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We really need to tidy up our Wiki for all our new fans from Outspoken 🫣

I definitely take Jason with a grain of salt, but she does seem to have some sort of personal connection to the Kearns or the local community. She’s too invested. I think there’s a reasonable chance they figured out who Jason was before? But why would Brad’s employer have any data on them for Brad to breach some sort of code of conduct?

Reactions: 14
Silence was the answer. Submission was the answer.
TW: Abuse

This seems to be his MO for dealing with Sez as well. He’s been offline for months now (silence) and according to her, he does everything she says and took blame for her car prang when he had nothing to do with it (submission)…

I have wondered at times if we’ve got Sarah’s codependence wrong. What if she’s emotionally abusive and exerts coercive control over Brad, and that’s why he doesn’t leave? His affairs may be an attempt to escape and force Sarah’s hand to be done with him. But because she’s high on narcissistic supply, she keeps him as a dancing puppet, gaslights everyone about how good their life is and threatens to take the kids away from him if he doesn’t comply with her demands.

It’s common for abused children to find themselves in abusive relationships as adults, and also model abusive behaviours themselves (e.g. Brad’s doxxing). In all seriousness, I hope he’s just a preachy asshole who is good at sprinkling mayo atop his stories rather than being an abused partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think “Jason” means that brandley and stumps used connections in police to see who “Jason” is? Hard to follow

We really need to tidy up our Wiki for all our new fans from Outspoken 🫣

I definitely take Jason with a grain of salt, but she does seem to have some sort of personal connection to the Kearns or the local community. She’s too invested. I think there’s a reasonable chance they figured out who Jason was before? But why would Brad’s employer have any data on them for Brad to breach some sort of code of conduct?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.