The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kid bangs a few pillows… gets a new drum kit.

Brad bangs a gym chick and he gets to keep Sarah as punishment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I’m sorry but she could lose all the weight in the world but she still has those trunk stumps that really need to be covered up.
Sezbeast, luv, you are and will always be an ogre. Just stop with the cringy selfies, as babe, you’re just embarrassing, 🤮

Reactions: 17
She really doesn’t know how to photoshop those tree trunks in anything other than her nasty gym shorts, does she?
They look completely different in any pic she posts that is not in those stinky gym shorts.

Reactions: 13
I hope she feels embarrassed when people ask her what she does for work or if people ask Brandly what she does for work. Like my wife doesn’t have a proper job 😂 she stays home and talks to instagram all day. Embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Birthday month. Like HOW OLD ARE YOU. It's like you've been hanging for the very second February is over, to declare HEY EVERYONE ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! Also, is this a birthday outfit? The actual day isn't until mid month, so what the hell is this fit/post? 🤦🏻‍♀️
What. The. Actual. F. Is going on with her right leg. Did a shark jump out of the swamp and take a bite? Did she suffer a horrific accident and it didn’t heal properly and it’s missing a bit? Legs aren’t meant to bend like that, unless it’s very bad and obvious photoshop! Trade in the kids nutragummies (or whatever they are) and find something that gives you some self worth, doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello my loves, I know you’ve been waiting for an grass update. Here it is. 💫thriving💫. What an amazing use of money. If only Brad spent as much time on his lawn, as he did taking photos of his little prick 🫶
A50B3450-CFEF-41D2-8D39-B65E9E1D428B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Have been reading that compulsive overspending is classic narcissistic behaviour used for coercion and control. Now let me think, where have I seen this......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The damage has already been done to these kids.
I’m working my way through the threads- it’s been my part time job for 2 weeks and I’m finally up to May 23.
so basically, a month after Finn’s bday last year- and now his 2024 bday is on the horizon.
frankly that stupid skate ramp should have been a present for the next 30 years in advance due to the cost but here we are.
I would love to learn to play the drums but I can’t afford it, and I’m in my forties.
Why hasnt this scummy swamp family been cancelled yet!! 😒

The worst part is seeing how each one of these spoilt brats reacts to the news in a purely selfish way.
im including brandley and snoz in that, he’s thinking of the headpats from the Internet and she looks like HIGH as if she’s just hoovered a pile of powder, nope just a full blown shopping addiction

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For a family who used to post so many photos and reels at the skate park…there hasn’t been any action on the Brad Built Mega Ramp.
Where is it?
Did it leave with Bobley?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The damage has already been done to these kids.
I’m working my way through the threads- it’s been my part time job for 2 weeks and I’m finally up to May 23.
so basically, a month after Finn’s bday last year- and now his 2024 bday is on the horizon.
frankly that stupid skate ramp should have been a present for the next 30 years in advance due to the cost but here we are.
I would love to learn to play the drums but I can’t afford it, and I’m in my forties.
Why hasnt this scummy swamp family been cancelled yet!! 😒

The worst part is seeing how each one of these spoilt brats reacts to the news in a purely selfish way.
im including brandley and snoz in that, he’s thinking of the headpats from the Internet and she looks like HIGH as if she’s just hoovered a pile of powder, nope just a full blown shopping addiction
That still of Knoxayyyy is classic. He's trying to look excited and like the bestest most kindest loveliest brother in the history of EVER...yet it's really hard when you're just a kid, and your brother is the clear fave.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve Just realised she was filming as she was driving. That’s an offence. Would be such a shame if someone were to report her and forward that video on to the local police 😉

Reactions: 12
I’ve Just realised she was filming as she was driving. That’s an offence. Would be such a shame if someone were to report her and forward that video on to the local police 😉
Pretty sure Brad was driving, he just doesn’t keep his hands on the steering wheel. Can’t imagine a big man like Brad letting his wife drive him around.
---
The leather skirt and see through top was to get her nails done? I can’t.

Attachments

• 21.8 KB
    Last edited:
    • Sick
    Reactions: 10
    Every impulse purchase puts them so much less relatable. They are purchasing their own downfall. The irony *i JuSt CaNt*

I cannot wait. Does anyone know what she was like at school? They don’t use that narrative. Bully? Or friends with the bullies but never allowed to be the leader so she’s compensating? Trying to rub her *success* in their faces?

She infuriates me but ultimately I just feel sorry for the way the kids are going to suffer later in life.

Her birthday month seems like it’s to spite Brad.

Reactions: 14
    Hello my loves, I know you’ve been waiting for an grass update. Here it is. 💫thriving💫. What an amazing use of money. If only Brad spent as much time on his lawn, as he did taking photos of his little prick 🫶
    View attachment 2790836
    This made me go and have my own little sticky beak. Are you telling me they paid $1.8m for a house that doesn’t even have a driveway to the road?
    IMG_7569.jpeg

Also, just a reminder for you Sez when you stop by, you could’ve saved yourself $50k and bought this beauty that is just down the road. It’s a 5 bed, 3 bath house on land, albeit not as much but most of yours isn’t really usable, with a pool, tennis court, jetty, no RSL living area, no portholes for bedroom windows and no toilet office. I’m embarrassed for you.

IMG_7570.jpeg

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 40
    I just can't fathom buying one child a random expensive gift, for no particular reason, and not the others... You could tell Knox was shocked. If I did that with my kids, the ones who missed out would be devastated and confused. They are seriously the worst people.

Reactions: 29
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.