The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! Podcast review. Has this been posted already? Sounds like old mate Jason
What the hell 🫣 that will be swiftly removed.
I don’t believe it, no person would admit to being with him 🤢
---
As much as I want it to be true, common sense prevails
---
Someone up further asked about that fandangled machine Brad thought was amazing, it was for making ID Cards 😂

Reactions: 14
Haha! Podcast review. Has this been posted already? Sounds like old mate Jason
so glad this is recorded for posterity. Can delete and block all the comments you like on your own channels, but you cannot control what other people write on other forums.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I highlyyyy doubt it. If she wanted to comment publicly, she’d have done it by now.
Yeah not for a second do I think that review is real. And it’s pretty unhinged,
it does sound like that “Jason” person. The Kearns do a good job of making themselves look bad I don’t see the need for people to lie to make them look worse..

Reactions: 17
She would be spewing that Steph luck scored tickets to Taylor tonight! 5 hours before the show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is her followers going up, she’s hardly posting and when she does it’s the most boring crap ever that even her “friends” wouldn’t want to know, her and brad are my most hated people on insta closely followed by Sophie g who is a master manipulator of her followers. I also noticed Sez turns the number of likes off on all her ads as she does so poorly with them 😂🙌🏻
IMG_7718.jpeg

This would probably have something to do with it! Almost 20% of her followers are fake/inactive accounts!

Reactions: 14
Old Bradley’s figures are even worse! 40% fake accounts. Wonder how much it cost to buy all those followers!

IMG_7719.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.