The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellooooo my loves, welcome to thread #46 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Sarah Kearns / Brad Kearns.

Congrats to @nosuchthingasgirlcolours for the winning thread title. You’ve won a fuzzy Ed Sheeran hat, a Red Hot Chili Peppers tee and a Pink hoody aka Sez doesn’t need them anymore.

Not much to recap. Sez is still overcompensating for her dreadfully mundane life aka her three bratty children and a husband who can’t stand being near any of them. Brad is still MIA most of the time.

Will we see Project Glow before the end of this thread? Or is it lost somewhere with Bobley (1 and 2), Cairns Part 2 (and 3) and the house tour?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry guys i haven't been on this thread for donkeys years. I just saw little man Bradley post a photo of Sezzy on his head pats Facebook page and WTF she looks different? Has she had a HEAP of bobo and filler? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg has he really been offline since November? Wow...how's that for admitting you had a gym fling. That's confirmed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hellooooo my loves, welcome to thread #46 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Sarah Kearns / Brad Kearns.

Congrats to @nosuchthingasgirlcolours for the winning thread title. You’ve won a fuzzy Ed Sheeran hat, a Red Hot Chili Peppers tee and a Pink hoody aka Sez doesn’t need them anymore.

Not much to recap. Sez is still overcompensating for her dreadfully mundane life aka her three bratty children and a husband who can’t stand being near any of them. Brad is still MIA most of the time.

Will we see Project Glow before the end of this thread? Or is it lost somewhere with Bobley (1 and 2), Cairns Part 2 (and 3) and the house tour?
Ahhhhh, thanks everyone! I don’t know what’s more exciting, my first thread title win or Sez’s leftover merch as my prize 😂

Thanks Screeny for making the new thread. Let’s see if this project appears before the end of term 1

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So obvious they read here. Sez definitely said ‘they’re speculating about our marriage and why you aren’t online - post something now to make it look like everything is ok and you love me’ concentrating on his ‘social life’ for sure - with gym babe

Reactions: 24
@Msoscyq when the cadet was at Duntroon Nigella sozempic couldn't cope with him being away and she was still in the Police force, Knoxxxxay was a baby, and he was playing the single man with some of the females. It was strongly suggested that he leave for the sake of his family. She was holding the cards, and that card was the baby.

Reactions: 17
Sounds like both of these grifters only focus on themselves. While wee man focuses on himself when is he being a Dadmum?

Reactions: 6
Sounds like Sarah wrote that post.

Focusing on his social life hahahahha yeh right! He’s never had mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg has he really been offline since November? Wow...how's that for admitting you had a gym fling. That's confirmed it!
He was posting his pompous motivational bullshit about joining a gym in January. I remember making a joke in a previous thread that he was encouraging everyone to show fellow gym patrons their genitals as a New Year’s resolution.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Was Brandley Smalls wearing an NBA cap and an NFL shirt to the concert last night?
With his cut off jeans, and red socks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@screenfreelookatme sorry I didn’t see your comment on the previous thread before it got locked.

The info I have, is as follows.
- There was / is a gym girl. Brad got caught out with photos on his phone

- a fellow school mum has said that she was told from someone in the know, that Sez was sleeping downstairs and he sleeps upstairs but isn’t there every night, not sure if this is still the case.

- Sez seems to be gravitating toward new people, I suspect ones who don’t know Brad that well, so she can keep up a facade.
Brooke, just had a baby, no mention about it from Sez, but she did comment on her page.
That girl in the photos at Pink is from the gym and old school, she looked totally out of place, but given her personality, she is probably on a high because she has a “famous” friend.

- One of the trainers at the gym (who can’t exactly claim her fitness is from hard work, she had weight loss surgery), i believe would also jump on the “famous” bandwagon, but im not sure if she’s even at the gym anymore.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And just like that the wee midget has returned. Now don’t lie beaky you & the wee man been reading here. Beaky should also be aware that once you use photoshop/slimming filters you have to use them all the time because when you don’t we get to see the real you ie: no thigh gap and legs like tree trunks. Come on bugs bunny do better.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.