The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just picked up Finny a little something at the shops because he loves banging bowls and pillows in his undies 😶
bleeping hell, she's well and truly in her Blink 182/Travis Barker era 🙄 wonder what expensive hobby will be adopted next week?
---
My bubbah loves banging on pots and boxes too. Now I know what to get her for her birthday. I mean, not her birthday. That sounds like child abuse. I better got tomorrow. I hope the music shop is open on Sundays!
As long as you don't get her anything from Big W either please, that's also abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me just say that you wouldn’t catch Travis Barker banging away on a Mapex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good to see Brad out supporting another sports team… please welcome St.Louis cardinals to the list.

CharlotteHornets (NBA)
Green Bay Packers (NFL)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Dodgers (Baseball)
LA Lakers (NBA)
Chicago Bulls (NBA)
San Francisco Giants (Baseball)
Las Vegas Raiders (NFL)
Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL)
Miami Dolphins (NFL)
Boston Redsox (Baseball)
Sydney Kings (only when paid)
St.Louise Cardinals (baseball) new team as of March 24.

Aus teams
Broncos (NRL) only when winning
Panthers (NRL) also because they are actual winners.
If he knew anything about baseball he’d know two of those teams are extreme rivals.

Reactions: 11
I truly have no words for these inbred swamp rats. I just shake my head and roll my eyes now.
I can’t wait for their downfall.

Reactions: 17
Yet another trip to the shops 🤦‍♀️
I guess Brad won’t be giving up the 16 hour workdays any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more money they waste now, the less they’ll have saved for a rainy day AKA when Instagram is no longer paying the bills.

Reactions: 16
How close are they to neighbours? Will they be able to hear the delightful little child seranading them with the dulcet sound of drums. 🥁🎵🎶📢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am gobsmacked. I don’t know why. Nothing should surprise me anymore.

Another impulse purchase, much like the swamp house 😅

She is going to be further turning away the few followers she still has left with this outrageous spending in the current economy 😅 Insane behaviour.

Reactions: 15
Finny is the favourite. They don’t even try and hide it.
He definitely is!
Is it because he's the least unfortunate looking one of the defective bunch (not saying much!), and therefore has the best potential out of the three to earn $$$ for his parents somehow???

Reactions: 22
How close are they to neighbours? Will they be able to hear the delightful little child seranading them with the dulcet sound of drums. 🥁🎵🎶📢
Absolutely the neighbours will be able to hear them. Thankfully, he’ll only be interested in it for about five minutes, so they don’t have to worry too much.

Remember at the start of the year when she was “styling” that corner that she’s now dumped a drum kit in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, that is just absolutely ridiculous. My son finished high school and 9 years of learning the drum kit last year. He had a drum pad at home to practice on and I never had to buy him a drum kit as his private and group lessons, band, ensembles were all at school. He would often practice on his own at school in the later years when he was actually pretty good. He spent the first few years on a drum pad, snare drum and hi-hat. They don’t put you on a full drum kit until after a while as it is actually very hard to coordinate and play.

This kid has been playing on saucepans for two weeks and they buy him a full drum kit, fucken idiots. One thing for sure is, he will sound friggin terrible for a long time.

Not sure how Sez is going to read her books or Brandley is going to work from the toilet block with that ruckus

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They’re an absolute joke. Nobody & I mean nobody would be envious of this inbred family.

Sez, you pathetic bleep - put money away for your children in a bank account earning high interest & also, spend some money on going to an orthodontist.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly just don’t get it. What are they compensating for?

I have one child who I would say has musical talent, she plays 3 instruments, we own none.
One we have hired, the other two, she has access to at school.
My husband and I have discussed buying her, her own instrument and we have decided we will, if she sees this year out on the particular instrument (it will be her 3rd full year playing it).

But, we also stick to a budget, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Birthday month. Like HOW OLD ARE YOU. It's like you've been hanging for the very second February is over, to declare HEY EVERYONE ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! Also, is this a birthday outfit? The actual day isn't until mid month, so what the hell is this fit/post? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I honestly just don’t get it. What are they compensating for?

I have one child who I would say has musical talent, she plays 3 instruments, we own none.
One we have hired, the other two, she has access to at school.
My husband and I have discussed buying her, her own instrument and we have decided we will, if she sees this year out on the particular instrument (it will be her 3rd full year playing it).

But, we also stick to a budget, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
These kearnts have a lot to compensate for. Lack of attention to their children while parenting from the sidelines, at the other end of the house, while glued to a book/kindle or locked in the toilet office.
The dry AF “dinners” they get when the ogre decides to try and cook.
The constant disappearing acts from the rest of the family when they have a falling out with someone.

Throwing money at things is how they fix their problems.
Crippling debt? Spend some money.
Kids hard to handle when their devices batteries need charging for the fourth time in a day? Spend some money.
Fighting with the family again? Spend some money.
Husbands cheating on you and your marriage is falling apart while you’re trying to put on a front to everyone that you live in bliss and harmony? Spend some money.
💸💸💸💸

Reactions: 24
These kearnts have a lot to compensate for. Lack of attention to their children while parenting from the sidelines, at the other end of the house, while glued to a book/kindle or locked in the toilet office.
The dry AF “dinners” they get when the ogre decides to try and cook.
The constant disappearing acts from the rest of the family when they have a falling out with someone.

Throwing money at things is how they fix their problems.
Crippling debt? Spend some money.
Kids hard to handle when their devices batteries need charging for the fourth time in a day? Spend some money.
Fighting with the family again? Spend some money.
Husbands cheating on you and your marriage is falling apart while you’re trying to put on a front to everyone that you live in bliss and harmony? Spend some money.
💸💸💸💸
100% you've nailed it 👌

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.