The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I heard in the podcast, it seems that Maggie was a fan of Brandley way back when they did the fund-raising for the cuddle cots.
Maggie spoke about knowing a couple who lost a baby and how the mother wanted to spend more time with the baby before it was taken away for burial.
She also donated a large amount to the cause.
So I guess Maggie's view is dictated by their fund-raising efforts and the odd "love my family" posts that she sees.
A years ago, once off donation drive, which was largely driven by their actual followers pockets, if they were such good people it would be an annual event for fundraising. But nope, too greedy and only line their own pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are both bleeping vile. I was almost starting to feel sorry for Brandley, but nah duck that what a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A years ago, once off donation drive, which was largely driven by their actual followers pockets, if they were such good people it would be an annual event for fundraising. But nope, too greedy and only line their own pockets
Totally agree. Just saying that I think Maggie thinks they are the bees knees for that one off fund raiser

Reactions: 12
The swearing thing. Give me a bleeping break. They both swear constantly. Sez thinks it makes her sound cool. Maybe they don’t swear around the kids? Well bleeping done. Maybe the kids just don’t swear around you either? Does it really matter when Knox and Finn have a reputation of being bullies in the school yard??

I’d prefer that my eight year old doesn’t swear, but I’m far more concerned with what he’s saying. You can say a lot of nasty things about someone without uttering a single swear word. For example, Brad, you’re a vile misogynist who bullies women because you’re too scared to stand up to men.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
From what I heard in the podcast, it seems that Maggie was a fan of Brandley way back when they did the fund-raising for the cuddle cots.
Maggie spoke about knowing a couple who lost a baby and how the mother wanted to spend more time with the baby before it was taken away for burial.
She also donated a large amount to the cause.
So I guess Maggie's view is dictated by their fund-raising efforts and the odd "love my family" posts that she sees.
They fundraised one time, which in turn gave them the engagement and likes they needed to continue to monetise their platform. They never share appropriate resources for their followers as demonstrated by Sarah saying she'll share links for people experiencing DV.

bleeping gross human beings.

Reactions: 25
So I listened to the podcast and whilst annoyed I'll never ever get that time back, there were a few things of interest.

Brandley says his wife is 'very strong' and that friends and family at times have said she's really hard to deal with. (Haha no tit Sherlock)

Pets: "if she wants a pet and you don't want a pet, you're getting a pet". Um, WHERE TF IS BOBLEY??

Buddy packs: "donate a proportion of everything we sell"- What proportion? Was this proportion made public? Surely this wasn't a profit thing?

Challenges: Maggie asks what challenges has he had?
Brad: for me it's time. You get a certain amount of time. To be honest I feel like we're in the best place we've ever been. I know I speak from a place of privilege when I say this but you get a certain amount of time and a certain amount of money, and normally you have to trade one for the other, and there's no right decision because, you know, if you want your family to have everything, then you've gotta work. But the more you work the less time to enjoy it
Maggie: so how are you managing that?
Brad: to be honest, I've made career decisions that give me more time

Wait, WHAT?? 16 hour days in a toilet office, not able to answer a simple phone call or fill up your poor parched wife's drink bottle. Yep. Okayyyyy.

And lastly, I've never listened to this Maggie character before. She talks a lot about herself. I don't think I like her much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So I listened to the podcast and whilst annoyed I'll never ever get that time back, there were a few things of interest.

Brandley says his wife is 'very strong' and that friends and family at times have said she's really hard to deal with. (Haha no tit Sherlock)

Pets: "if she wants a pet and you don't want a pet, you're getting a pet". Um, WHERE TF IS BOBLEY??

Buddy packs: "donate a proportion of everything we sell"- What proportion? Was this proportion made public? Surely this wasn't a profit thing?

Brad: for me it's time. You get a certain amount of time. To be honest I feel like we're in the best place we've ever been. I know I speak from a place of privilege when I say this but you get a certain amount of time and a certain amount of money, and normally you have to trade one for the other, and there's no right decision because, you know, if you want your family to have everything, then you've gotta work. But the more you work the less time to enjoy it

Wait, WHAT?? 16 hour days in a toilet office, not able to answer a simple phone call or fill up your poor parched wife's drink bottle. Yep. Okayyyyy.

And lastly, I've never listened to this Maggie character before. She talks a lot about herself. I don't think I like her much.
Thank you for your service 🙏

I absolutely love that he's outing Sarah here. He would be well aware that she's waxing lyrical about how hard he works which is why he isn't around. Seems to be a matter of time before it all unravels for Sez, and I'm here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you for your service 🙏

I absolutely love that he's outing Sarah here. He would be well aware that she's waxing lyrical about how hard he works which is why he isn't around. Seems to be a matter of time before it all unravels for Sez, and I'm here for it.
Shes been very quiet today.

Reactions: 8

It seems that this was recorded months ago because it mentioned that Knoxy was 10 and Turdy was 4.
So this was recorded before the *cough cough affair came to light.
And I think Sezz only started claiming that he works those long hours around the same time, which is her excuse for him not being home.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It seems that this was recorded months ago because it mentioned that Knoxy was 10 and Turdy was 4.
So this was recorded before the *cough cough affair came to light.
And I think Sezz only started claiming that he works those long hours around the same time, which is her excuse for him not being home.
Yeah I reckon you're spot on 💯

Reactions: 10
The podcast was recorded before the affair, but I can’t find it in our thread. It was ages ago. The 16 hour work day actually predates the affair by a long way. They’ve been banging on about that at least since he went back to work, possibly before. It was around this time last year (International Women’s Day) that Sarah made her little “big boy jobs” speech.
---
Sarah thought IWD was a great time to remind us to praise men 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also. Did anyone notice that he said that Sarah was in hospital with "kidney" problems after Finn was born?
The story all along was liver failure..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Insta comments so far
“Darling” what a idiot. She never calls him that.
---
Sezempic back at the gym
I’d be annoyed if my gym constantly posted photos/videos of me and captioned them “fit mums” and if I lived in the area there’s no way I’d join this gym.

Without going on a Clementine or Sezzy rant, please don’t just reduce me to a “mum”. I can go to the gym just for me. I can be a fit person without my gym making passive aggressive digs at other mums and make them feel bad about not being fit. duck off with the “fit mums” bullshit.

I know I’m not wording this properly, I’m trying to pack and clean and witch about Sezz and her fucked up gym with dismal WHS policies all at the same time. I hope I kinda make sense though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was blocked by Brad today presumably for liking the negative comments about him on maggie dents post before they were turned off haha so fragile to go to those lengths

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Gotta be a tattler. And everything they’ve said is true. The ‘Net doesn’t forget

Reactions: 13
I was blocked by Brad today presumably for liking the negative comments about him on maggie dents post before they were turned off haha so fragile to go to those lengths
Amazing the fragility of these influencers egos when they choose to broadcast their life online. I couldn't imagine having the time or the energy to seek out and block anyone who even dared to like a negative comment - particularly if I worked eleventy billion hours a day 🤣

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.