The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for explaining that. I do think Brandley makes it look like he’s qualified as a leader in all areas now, anything he does he thinks he’s at the front of the pack.
I have another thought, about the drum kit.
first of all it’s bleeping gross to film your kids reactions to you surprising them with something you are going to buy.
second, it’s all 3 boys reaction to something only one of them wants. And they can’t use it at the same time.
maybe they should have sat all 3 boys down and asked them if they want music lessons, to pick an instrument and they can go to a terms worth of classes. If at the end of that term they want to continue, they can have the instrument purchased for them.
What they have done in this video is actually very cruel to those other two boys. Yes they are brats but they have been raised to want everything and get it. so it’s even worse to favour Finn like this in front of them. I wonder if Brad did it on purpose, so the other two will try to be more like Finn.
teddy is still mummy’s baby so has a chance to become sporty and musical 🙄 like Finn. Seems like in Brad’s eyes, Knox is a lost cause. I would have thought brad would be spending more time with Knox as he is the oldest, mentoring him. 🤢
Instead he gets to play with Teddy.
Well done Sarah, the personality u created for Knox means that his dumbfuck dad never hangs out with him one on one.
What kid gets a drum kit before they have had a single lesson. It takes a lot of patience and practice to play the drums.
Brad is seriously focussed on one kid and recreating his own dream youth. Brad, I saw you playing with Finn. You have no rhythm 😂😂
That drum kit is called a Mapex ‘Prodigy’ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My question is....why was Spagherdi covering his ears? Does he agree that the tit kearnt carry on is over the top? Was he just preparing for the bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My question is....why was Spagherdi covering his ears? Does he agree that the tit kearnt carry on is over the top? Was he just preparing for the bullshit?
I honestly think they said they were going to announce a “surprise” and that was just his instinct? Like, “oh it’s a surprise! I’ll cover my ears!” Not the brightest crayon in the box.
---
Good to see those SuNdAy MoRnInG rEsEtS are going strong 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My son doesn’t play drums. Wanted drums though. He worked. Saved. We made space in the garage. He bought a set off fb marketplace. He’s 15 and now in a band with his brother doing gigs. Self taught. Brilliant. The conditions were though it had to be electronic and he wears headphones 😂😂 you can still hear it a bit but are they that dumb to not think of this? It affects everyone in the house and the neighbours. We had a gig on hottest 100 day and a local fb page posted something about a concert. They could hear it but hadn’t seen anything advertised 😂😂 oops. A one off though. Close neighbours notified.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The difference in their head sizes and the lack of difference in their feet sizes is hilarious. Imagine being able to share shoes with your husband, but not hats. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The picture of happiness. These swamp rats make me feel so sick duck they are foul and look so old.
Guys, come on. Look at him, he’s really lacking brain cells there and appears to be mentally deficient, we shouldn’t laugh at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.