The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet the friend checks the weather app, sees it’s raining on a particular day and then schedules a hot girl walk with Sarah knowing it will be cancelled….
She hates you like everyone else does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I see the shape of the brows, I automatically think of Gargamel. She has the shame shape, but unlike Gargamel she has a FIVE FINGER GAP in between
I’d recommend she rethinks the ozempic/starvation diet before that hairline recedes any further and she ends up with the matching Gargamel hairstyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poll:
What should Sez’s Smurf AKA name be?

👍🏽 for Gargasez
❤ for Sezgamel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She wouldn’t be sending nuts to school, right? After she made a huge deal about how of course she wouldn’t 🤔
D78843C0-3E4D-4D5A-802D-548E92EFEEDE.jpeg

260B936E-1919-4A98-8464-80B8786C6D30.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly still shocked it's taken her 10 years to discover making lunches the night before, as though this is some sort of revolutionary parenting tip that she is graciously sharing with her stadium of devoted fans. She's as slow as a wet week!
I definitely understand the appeal of making lunches the night before, but I can’t understand why it’s such a ‘game changer’ she continually needs to go on about, seeing as she wouldn’t have that much to do in the mornings anyway? Especially with all 3 at school now? She can just come straight home after school drop off and tidy up/do other jobs?
I’m a SAHM with 1 at home still and 2 at school, I make lunches first thing in the morning while my kids are eating breakfast and getting dressed. Chop up fruit & veggies with extra for kids to munch on while they’re getting ready, make a couple of rolls and throw in an extra snack or two. If you need to get ready for work, tidy before you rush out the door for the day etc. I get it, but seriously does she have that much else to do?

Reactions: 24
I definitely understand the appeal of making lunches the night before, but I can’t understand why it’s such a ‘game changer’ she continually needs to go on about, seeing as she wouldn’t have that much to do in the mornings anyway? Especially with all 3 at school now? She can just come straight home after school drop off and tidy up/do other jobs?
I’m a SAHM with 1 at home still and 2 at school, I make lunches first thing in the morning while my kids are eating breakfast and getting dressed. Chop up fruit & veggies with extra for kids to munch on while they’re getting ready, make a couple of rolls and throw in an extra snack or two. If you need to get ready for work, tidy before you rush out the door for the day etc. I get it, but seriously does she have that much else to do?
I mean, Super Sez DOES has 3 x gym sessions per day PLUS hot girl walks. And, when you factor in the majority of her day being spent Photoshopping a gazillion mirror selfies, it's any wonder she has time to make a lunch or three. So so busy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s because she is sooooooo busy. I work full time and make lunches in the morning before I go to work because my kids don’t like lunches made the night before. I also get my kids to help.

Reactions: 9
Well, well, well. The title of the episode... "Brad Kearns – Why dads need to put down their phones".

Coming from the family who has made a living off selling their children's life online. Kearns family... you can duck all the way off.

1708462654572.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Well, well, well. The title of the episode... "Brad Kearns – Why dads need to put down their phones".

Coming from the family who has made a living off selling their children's life online. Kearns family... you can duck all the way off.

View attachment 2769937
OMFG 🤦🏻‍♀️ you're right, coming from someone who has basically sold not only his life online but his kids as well, telling people to put their phones down is fkn rich. Like who would he even be without an online presence? What a load of shite.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.