The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole jump from the blunt message about nuts to her stupid pocket knives comment is utterly ridiculous
The message was pointless but the sender probably had some kind of experience with kids and nuts but it did not warrant her stupid
Story

Honestly she’s a bleeping idiot, carried on about being “glutened” but can’t have some empathy for kids and nuts

She makes a fuss about the most pointless messages she receives and claims all these replies in support when we know she would post way more than 2 if she actually got one

She seems like the kind of mum who would send nut food to a class with allergy kids and complain on mumsnet that it’s not fair that her knoxxxxxxxyyyyy can’t have his Nutella just because some parents can’t teach their allergy kids to stay away from nuts

duck she’s a tool no wonder she has no friends

Reactions: 30
I have a friend with a relatively large following on social media and she tells me that every time she posts anything, she inevitably gets a whole bunch of obvious/tedious messages from followers but that’s the nature of the game. You just ignore most of it. Btw she has 25K followers but receives waaaaaay more engagement than old Sez and seems to know how to work her “content” properly.

Reactions: 14
The whole jump from the blunt message about nuts to her stupid pocket knives comment is utterly ridiculous
The message was pointless but the sender probably had some kind of experience with kids and nuts but it did not warrant her stupid
Story

Honestly she’s a bleeping idiot, carried on about being “glutened” but can’t have some empathy for kids and nuts

She makes a fuss about the most pointless messages she receives and claims all these replies in support when we know she would post way more than 2 if she actually got one

She seems like the kind of mum who would send nut food to a class with allergy kids and complain on mumsnet that it’s not fair that her knoxxxxxxxyyyyy can’t have his Nutella just because some parents can’t teach their allergy kids to stay away from nuts

duck she’s a tool no wonder she has no friends

Her outrage was over the top and embarrassing but not unexpected... she'll do anything to try and drum up some engagement.

Reactions: 13
She could’ve just been like ‘don’t worry guys, this was actually made to be given to _____, but this is a good time to remind everyone that most schools and daycares are nut free, so keep that in mind if you have chosen to gift students or teachers something this festive season’.
Because there’s always one numpty who forgets.
And I bet it was Sez.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I didn’t think it was for school, based on the ingredients. What kid wants chocolate bark? But I can see why people would think that based on the timing and because Finn was making it. The comment was a bit blunt, but she could have ignored it or just said they weren’t for school. The snarky, facetious response was way over the top and unnecessary.
Spotted Winston in the background yesterday. Bobley has to be missing. Loki is probably still just locked outside by himself all day.
In all the heavy rain and now stinking heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She could’ve just been like ‘don’t worry guys, this was actually made to be given to _____, but this is a good time to remind everyone that most schools and daycares are nut free, so keep that in mind if you have chosen to gift students or teachers something this festive season’.
Because there’s always one numpty who forgets.
And I bet it was Sez.
She just doesn't know how to be a nice person. It's a foreign concept to her. It's also why she can't keep friends or family.

Reactions: 15
Oh get Get fucked Sarah you out of touch bleep! I wish I only had to worry about not making school lunches, the stupid elf and looking forward to 'slow mornings', I have to worry about all of that plus juggle a real, corporate, high pressure job, and I only have Dec 22nd to look forward too as I will literally be collapsing over the finish line....I'm sure I'm one of many in this same boat. 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh get Get fucked Sarah you out of touch bleep! I wish I only had to worry about not making school lunches, the stupid elf and looking forward to 'slow mornings', I have to worry about all of that plus juggle a real, corporate, high pressure job, and I only have Dec 22nd to look forward too as I will literally be collapsing over the finish line....I'm sure I'm one of many in this same boat. 🤬🤬🤬
😂 posted in front of her impulse 300 Christmas lamp
She puts herself on the pedestal but really could not care less about others or have empathy for their situation
She just wanted replies and engagement as usual
---
So bleeping condescending for someone who does NONE of her suggestions to say that

Oh you guys can’t afford or have the time do the stuff we do so instead here are my suggestions for you peasants

Not guilt allowed

bleeping lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel you! Most of us get to worry about lunches, morning routines, elf’s plus all the organization that comes with Xmas. On top of proper jobs.
I finish a few days earlier than you, but have a ND child who is burnt out and melting down hard so will be collapsing over that line too (I’ll catch you 😝).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s really pissing me off today 😂 Christmas Sarah Kearns is the absolute worst
Go tilt your stupid head in the mirror and shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s really pissing me off today 😂 Christmas Sarah Kearns is the absolute worst
Go tilt your stupid head in the mirror and shut up
I love Christmas, so refuse to accept Christmas Sarah as a title 🤣 I’ll accept any variations of the following:
Condescending Sarah
Mean girl Sarah
Sarah Kearnt
Hypocritical Sarah
Psycho Sare

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How did Sezzy tap this one out between unloading her boot full of groceries/oversized presents that need a blanket to hide them?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 posted in front of her impulse 300 Christmas lamp
She puts herself on the pedestal but really could not care less about others or have empathy for their situation
She just wanted replies and engagement as usual
---
So bleeping condescending for someone who does NONE of her suggestions to say that

Oh you guys can’t afford or have the time do the stuff we do so instead here are my suggestions for you peasants

Not guilt allowed

bleeping lol
Oh poor Sezzi.... must be really feeling under the pump after 12 months of shilling spewy mats, multiple sex toys not to mention all the volunteer work she does... oh... wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love Christmas, so refuse to accept Christmas Sarah as a title 🤣 I’ll accept any variations of the following:
Condescending Sarah
Mean girl Sarah
Sarah Kearnt
Hypocritical Sarah
Psycho Sare
I feel Sarah Kearnt really embodies them all

Reactions: 8
She'll always be Big Sez to me.
Big beak
Big ego
Big five head
Big swamp
Big marriage issues
Big toilet block
Big dental problems
Big jerk
Too bad her husband is so tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.