The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going out on a limb here...
My gut tells me he's moved out.
I think its been 2 weeks since he's appeared in her stories (the Post Malone concert).
She has hardly even mentioned him in 2 weeks
I might be totally wrong but I'll be looking for more clues.
View attachment 2614298
Sick reacts only: I imagine this is the face Brad makes when he’s face deep in leaky swamp vag. 🤢🤢🤢
He looks like Mr Bean!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s easier to go crazy on toys when the kids are small, and let’s face it they do buy a tit tonne of plastic crap!!
But you watch as those kids get older and already have everything, it’s going to get harder for them to get a trailer load of stuff!

Reactions: 12
I will create a new thread for us but I just wanted to check which name we wanted.

There are 2 contenders:
A loser pair and their game-changing pear
(29 reacts)

OR

Elf content couldn't be finer, have you looked up your leaky vagina?
(the post had more reacts overall, but 16 laugh reacts for this option)

Do we have a preference?

Reactions: 3
Ink
I will create a new thread for us but I just wanted to check which name we wanted.

There are 2 contenders:
(29 reacts)

OR

Do we have a preference?
i vote for the festive one!!

Reactions: 3

There are 2 contenders:
(29 reacts)

OR

Do we have a preference?
Both are great, I love the game changer!

The festive one wins @phonies ❤ i know you were probably just checking coz it was your suggestion but fair is fair my love so go for it! i’ll leave the new thread to you so we get a sexy avatar update 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.