The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get my head around this.
I have a child finishing year 2. But she did a full year in 2022.
I feel like this post is a year old. Who did Sez copy it from?
Kids younger than year 2 haven’t had many full years at school anyway? Of course they’re tired. In my office full of adults everyone has had enough for the year. It’s not a post-covid thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Kearns #43
Brandley's unfaithful,
Ageing, little show off,
Oh has he, oh has he,
Moved out of the swamp?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 posted in front of her impulse 300 Christmas lamp
She puts herself on the pedestal but really could not care less about others or have empathy for their situation
She just wanted replies and engagement as usual
---
So bleeping condescending for someone who does NONE of her suggestions to say that

Oh you guys can’t afford or have the time do the stuff we do so instead here are my suggestions for you peasants

Not guilt allowed

bleeping lol
No budget
Literal trailer full

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m way behind so it’s too late for me to send her a message but I’d really love to ask if the cellophane used on the chocolate bark is food grade

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Huh? What am I missing? Never had a year like what??Lockdown ended in 2021. Year 2 kids missed a bit of school at the end of foundation year (kindy/prep/whatever you call it). The younger kids shouldn’t have missed any full time schooling at all? Finn definitely didn’t, he even went to preschool during the lockdown 🫠

View attachment 2613079
We've had 2 full years after 2 years of lockdowns. Kids in grade 2 wouldn't be affected at all!

Reactions: 9
I feel if brandley wasn’t there she’d be in a level 100 spiral tho and mum / sister would be on the scene every second minute 🤔
I don't think do. Shes bloody good at being fake so I don't think she'd let on. And I reckon the mother and the sister would be thrilled if they split up.

Reactions: 8
Also, enough vague baiting “omg it’s been such a stressful week but I can’t tell you why”. No one cares. Just shut up. Looking forward to seeing how many followers she loses today.

Looks like she’s dumped another chat channel? Where are our people who subscribe for updates. How much longer will she keep fleecing these people for money?
---

In January 2022 (yes Sez, the START of the school year), they hung out all day in close proximity to the Luck family who tested positive for covid the day after. Sez happily sent all of her kids off to school with no care or regard for anyone else.
It’s probably the ADHD assessments for her 3 gentle respectful self aware not-at-all-spoilt boys. New angle for her. 3 spoilt ADHD boys mum 🙄

Reactions: 10
Anyone need a new profile pic?! What a bleeping ugly mug.

Also of she's losing weight by going to the gym and working out why is she so bleeping saggy and not getting toned up. Despite the fact she looks 60 she isn't so losing weight by diet and exercise she wouldn't be so saggy baggy.

100% brandley doesn't live there.
Ozempic and it’s kind are being found to reduce muscle mass and fat loss so it doesn’t surprise me
Personally I am living for the hair loss 😂 definitely on a weight loss med
Which is fine they are a good tool but the hair loss suits her and I love it 😂
---
When are these screenshot from? Her lies always filter through 🙄
She will do the same this year she loves to remind everyone they go crazy at Christmas with no budget and everyone just shouldnt compare themselves to others
her parents really created a spoilt brat with this one

Reactions: 15
Wonder if nan will be rocking up with a trailer full this year since she's been MIA for at least the last six months with the exception of a sleep over because Sez clearly had no other options to send the brats away since she's such a bleep and has no friends or family left to call on!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Current year 3s had the 2020 lock down in kindergarten, then the 2021 lockdown in grade 1.
Current year 2s had the 2021 lock down in kindergarten.
There weren’t any lockdowns in NSW in 2022, so arguably, even though some restrictions were still in place - last year would have been their first full school year back, not this year.
We all know maths isn’t Sez’s strong suit. She has trouble working out the number of children, pets, followers, messages she gets, money spent on crap, weight loss, hours Brad has worked in a day, years they’ve spent as police officers, their height, ceiling height, Christmas tree length, budget, how much is a serve of mince for a child etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if nan will be rocking up with a trailer full this year since she's been MIA for at least the last six months with the exception of a sleep over because Sez clearly had no other options to send the brats away since she's such a bleep and has no friends or family left to call on!
They will definitely make up by Christmas long enough for the princess to get everything she wants and parade her self importance, weight loss and swamp mansion in their faces

Reactions: 9
IMG_0352.jpeg

Sick reacts only: I imagine this is the face Brad makes when he’s face deep in leaky swamp vag. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Im so glad you have the screenshot of this. Christmas magic = a tit tonne of presents. The true meaning of Christmas… debt to payback.
It's still in her saved highlights! A lot of gems in there, which she'll no doubt clean up now lol

The excessive spending all through the year is disgusting. Telling her followers it's ok to regift old toys when she's got a trailer full coming on top of her no budget xmas shopping, is so fkd up.

Reactions: 14
The are just so bleeping foul. I'm sure lots of people could buy their kids a trailer load of presents but we choose not to, it's just disgusting. Those spoilt little fuckers dont need anymore plastic junk.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.