The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sent a little thank you to DF.
I feel some comfort in being able to wear my shirts again without being reminded of that literally dangerous female who happily threatens and bullies other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have sent a little thank you to DF.
I feel some comfort in being able to wear my shirts again without being reminded of that literally dangerous female who happily threatens and bullies other women.
Have they replied to anything you've sent them?

Reactions: 2
600! You wish you had that kind of engagement, Sez. But nice try setting up the narrative of being a victim.

Reactions: 17
Who is this conversation with?
Someone just as illiterate as she is.
Hahaha I love that she expected people to know that the chocolate couldn’t possibly
Be for kids because it had cranberries and pistachios in it
Because in her world kids only eat maccas sausages and strawberries

Reactions: 27
Sez the mean girl is out in force tonight 😠

Genuine question from me - are pistachios nuts? I’m thinking that was an ok comment about not taking that concoction with pistachios to school because of nut allergies?

Reactions: 14
Peanut allergies and anaphylaxis are hilarious!!!! 🙄 why share that reply though? Just exposing what a nasty and petty person you are.
---

Genuine question from me - are pistachios nuts? I’m thinking that was an ok comment about not taking that concoction with pistachios to school because of nut allergies?
Most schools are just nut free places full stop. I don’t view her stories but did she say they were teacher gifts? Tsk tsk, should know better Sezzy. Some kids are so sensitive that even being in the same room as nuts can cause a reaction.

Reactions: 23
She’s such a nasty piece of tit. A mean girl, through and through. It’s as though she’s oblivious to it though? 600 DMs is doubtful. Please, do us all a favour Sez & delete Instagram, don’t pretend like you don’t rely on it for an income or anything LOL. #pathetic

Reactions: 23
Peanut allergies and anaphylaxis are hilarious!!!! 🙄 why share that reply though? Just exposing what a nasty and petty person you are.
---

Most schools are just nut free places full stop. I don’t view her stories but did she say they were teacher gifts? Tsk tsk, should know better Sezzy. Some kids are so sensitive that even being in the same room as nuts can cause a reaction.
She said her and Finn made them and she’s wrapping them so it wasn’t too big a stretch to think they were going to school. She’s such a nasty piece of work.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
So in these bogans’ eyes, kids having a peanut allergy, and adults doing their best to prevent reactions is the equivalent of not handing out weapons? 🤔 riiiigghhhhtttt

Reactions: 20

She is super snarky tonight… she didn’t even clarify who the gifts are for… lol.. a kid helped make them people will assume it’s for school.

Sorry Sarah… forgot that social media is a spectator sport… my bad.

Reactions: 24

As an anaphylaxis mum… Pistachios are actually in the cashew and almond category as ‘seeds’. Or drupes.
Peanuts aren’t true nuts either! They’re legumes - they grow in the ground. Also seeds.

All are classified as nuts for the purpose of highly dangerous and deadly anaphylaxis. Which is deadly in a physical, immune response, but also leads to something else that is deadly. Bullying. Depression. Crippling anxiety. Suicide.

Anaphylaxis is not a joke. It’s bleeping terrifying and either as the young adult or parent or both, it is a horrible fear and torturous to constantly second guess if something is about to potentially turn your body into a self imploding killing machine or not. Every single time you leave the house you think of it. Every time you buy anything to eat aside from fresh produce and water you think of it.

Now imagine sending your kid to school knowing that somebody doesn’t care if another kid has that life threatening allergy. That person’s kid had a Nutella sandwich for lunch and didn’t wash their sticky hands. They grab a pencil from the shared container and put it back. The kid with anaphylaxis grabs it and gets it on his hands. He gets an itchy nose and there’s traces of his DEADLY allergen on the opening to his airways. He starts itching, eventually growing into a full blown anaphylaxis episode needing epinephrine and hospitalisation. Little Timmy who had the Nutella sandwich witnesses the whole thing and knows that he had the Nutella sandwich but is too scared to say anything because he knows nuts are banned but mummy sends him with a Nutella sandwich anyway. Kids get traumatised, parents lose sleep and trust and faith in other people to keep their anaphylactic kid safe. It also has a chance of making the kids next allergic reaction even more severe. The teacher becomes a nervous wreck too.

Don’t even get me started on the bleeping class birthday cakes and parties. The exclusion is heart breaking.
My kid is 15. He isn’t a prick but he only got invited to 3 birthday parties in primary school. It still gets him down now when his siblings get party invites.

There is SO MUCH to the life of allergy families that people don’t understand. I wish people would take the time to hear our stories and they wouldn’t be so quick to make jokes.
---
She’s such a mean girl.
Polite of you. I’ve got other terms I’d use 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
It gives me great satisfaction to know that dangerous females are having to consider the complaints rather than ignoring and blocking and have deleted her from their page… the more people who realise how rotten these two are, the better. I can just imagine how mad she would be about it as a result and can picture the nostril flaring she would have been doing all day 😂😂😂

One of the faces dangerous females used on another of their 12 quotes/day campaign is a fierce advocate against violence against women and has recently been calling out a male “comedian” who has been joking about DV. I’d be absolutely furious if I was him being grouped in with Sez Kearnt as a face of their current social media promotion.

His insta handle is @tarangchawla for those interested

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.